1400 Biscayne BoulevardPre-Construction
1400 Biscayne Boulevard
Sitting in the premier hub for international commerce, 1400 Biscayne Boulevard is being developed to offer a luxurious mixed-use complex that brings you the best of iconic designing, opportune location and radical concepts for sophisticated Downtown living.
• A suave, mixed-use development in Downtown Miami’s cultural, arts and entertainment hub that puts you at the center of all the financial action, this high-end condo tower will offer you all the elements quintessential to chic Miami living.
• Besides featuring a 55-story luxury condo tower that also treats you to prime street-level retail options, 1400 Biscayne Boulevard will also feature a Class A, 12-story, boutique office building spread across 103,000-sq. ft. that is being designed to achieve the prestigious LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold certification.
• A choice of 428 residential units will be placed at your discretion at this suave development.
• An Espacio USA project, the American chapter of Spain-based real-estate firm Inmobiliaria Espacio, this Omni neighborhood mixed-use complex is being designed by New-York based architecture firm Pei Cobb Freed & Partners in collaboration with Rodriguez and Quiroga Architects.
• With a construction date set for early 2013, the mixed-use complex is expected to be completed within five years.
• A 1400 Biscayne Boulevard residence will place you north of the inspiring Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts, stone’s throw from the Omni International Mall, three blocks from the underway Museum Park complex and at less than 10 minutes driving distance from the busy Miami International Airport, scintillating Miami Beach, eventful Brickell Financial District as well as dynamic Health District.
• Traveling convenience is placed within your reach as an abode in this luxury residential cum retail condo tower also puts you at close proximity to the Downtown Miami Trolley, Metrorail and Metromover.
Watch this space for more updates!
1400 Biscayne Boulevard Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 1400 Biscayne Boulevard
1400 Biscayne Boulevard Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Arts & Entertainment District
Stories that might interest you
While both Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale are sunny and idyllic South Florida locations, there are some key differences between the two that are reflected in the local lifestyle of each area. If you’re trying to figure...
We know how much everyone loves to save. That is why, starting this month, we will be featuring a special section talking about all the special deals and offers announced on pre- or latest-construction condos in our...
Everyone wants a great deal on Miami area condo, and historically there has never been a better way to get a deal than to purchase a Miami condo foreclosure put for sale by a lender or sold at auction. While buying a...