1400 Biscayne BoulevardPre-Construction
1400 Biscayne Boulevard
Sitting in the premier hub for international commerce, 1400 Biscayne Boulevard is being developed to offer a luxurious mixed-use complex that brings you the best of iconic designing, opportune location and radical concepts for sophisticated Downtown living.
• A suave, mixed-use development in Downtown Miami’s cultural, arts and entertainment hub that puts you at the center of all the financial action, this high-end condo tower will offer you all the elements quintessential to chic Miami living.
• Besides featuring a 55-story luxury condo tower that also treats you to prime street-level retail options, 1400 Biscayne Boulevard will also feature a Class A, 12-story, boutique office building spread across 103,000-sq. ft. that is being designed to achieve the prestigious LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold certification.
• A choice of 428 residential units will be placed at your discretion at this suave development.
• An Espacio USA project, the American chapter of Spain-based real-estate firm Inmobiliaria Espacio, this Omni neighborhood mixed-use complex is being designed by New-York based architecture firm Pei Cobb Freed & Partners in collaboration with Rodriguez and Quiroga Architects.
• With a construction date set for early 2013, the mixed-use complex is expected to be completed within five years.
• A 1400 Biscayne Boulevard residence will place you north of the inspiring Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts, stone’s throw from the Omni International Mall, three blocks from the underway Museum Park complex and at less than 10 minutes driving distance from the busy Miami International Airport, scintillating Miami Beach, eventful Brickell Financial District as well as dynamic Health District.
• Traveling convenience is placed within your reach as an abode in this luxury residential cum retail condo tower also puts you at close proximity to the Downtown Miami Trolley, Metrorail and Metromover.
Watch this space for more updates!
1400 Biscayne Boulevard Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 1400 Biscayne Boulevard
1400 Biscayne Boulevard Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Arts & Entertainment District
Stories that might interest you
The Miami real estate market has been moving in interesting ways over the past few years. Some believe the market is bottoming out after a few years of softness, others think that we are set for another condo bust. Let’s...
The reality is that for the typical visitor or resident of Miami Beach, they come to walk, bike, skateboard, and scooter around town, but it’s still important to know you public transit options. Getting around any city...
Gear up to kick-start summer on an eventful note. May brings with it plenty of music festivals, Mother’s Day specials and Memorial Day events that will keep your calendar merrily full. Read on for details: Miami...