1400 Biscayne BoulevardPre-Construction
1400 Biscayne Boulevard
Sitting in the premier hub for international commerce, 1400 Biscayne Boulevard is being developed to offer a luxurious mixed-use complex that brings you the best of iconic designing, opportune location and radical concepts for sophisticated Downtown living.
• A suave, mixed-use development in Downtown Miami’s cultural, arts and entertainment hub that puts you at the center of all the financial action, this high-end condo tower will offer you all the elements quintessential to chic Miami living.
• Besides featuring a 55-story luxury condo tower that also treats you to prime street-level retail options, 1400 Biscayne Boulevard will also feature a Class A, 12-story, boutique office building spread across 103,000-sq. ft. that is being designed to achieve the prestigious LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Gold certification.
• A choice of 428 residential units will be placed at your discretion at this suave development.
• An Espacio USA project, the American chapter of Spain-based real-estate firm Inmobiliaria Espacio, this Omni neighborhood mixed-use complex is being designed by New-York based architecture firm Pei Cobb Freed & Partners in collaboration with Rodriguez and Quiroga Architects.
• With a construction date set for early 2013, the mixed-use complex is expected to be completed within five years.
• A 1400 Biscayne Boulevard residence will place you north of the inspiring Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts, stone’s throw from the Omni International Mall, three blocks from the underway Museum Park complex and at less than 10 minutes driving distance from the busy Miami International Airport, scintillating Miami Beach, eventful Brickell Financial District as well as dynamic Health District.
• Traveling convenience is placed within your reach as an abode in this luxury residential cum retail condo tower also puts you at close proximity to the Downtown Miami Trolley, Metrorail and Metromover.
Watch this space for more updates!
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 1400 Biscayne Boulevard
1400 Biscayne Boulevard Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Arts & Entertainment District
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalist appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami...
Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and it’s no news that vacation rental investments have become a great source of extra income for many. In fact, this platform focused on short-term vacation rentals worldwide has been...
When selling your home, it’s understandable that you’ll want to make as much money as possible from the sale, and you may be weighing the pros and cons of saving a little money by selling the home yourself without hiring...