Canvas is an exciting 36 story tower featuring 513 residences available for sale located in Miami's famous Arts & Entertainment.
The residences range in size from 620 to over 1,110 square feet of indoor space, plus expansive terraces. All residences feature 9 foot glass from floor to ceiling, water views and Miami city views. All residences feature European kitchens and bathrooms, finished flooring throughout the apartment, delivered ready for your furniture to arrive.
Canvas is located at, address 1630 NE 1st Ave, Miami, Florida 33137 in the Miami Art & Entertainment District.
From this enviable location, Canvas residents can enjoy immediate access to the neighboring Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Arts & Science Museums, the Miami World Resort, the Miami Design District and the Wynwood and Midtown area for shopping and entertainment along with a myriad of dining options and boutiques. Within just 10 minutes one can be enjoying the pristine beaches of Miami Beach, all of Brickell’s financial district, and quick access to Miami International Airport.
The residences at Canvas are made up of 5 unit types, with countless views and infinite possibilities. With an exhilarating mixture of form, function, art and science, Canvas redefines condo living. Choose from 2- or 1-bedroom corner units or studio apartments, all built to let you experience a design-driven life of artful experience. Each unit provides an ideal starting point for your own vision of Miami life.
Canvas - Building Features
- Soaring 36 stories above Miami and boasting dramatic Bay and city views, Canvas’ mostly glass facade is witness to the radically evolving cityscape immediately north of downtown Miami.
- With its modern design and dramatic scale, Canvas is meant to be the hallmark of the newly emerging Arts and Entertainment District.
- Canvas' 513-units, available on 27 floors are built to inspire, designed to live and enjoy. Intelligent architecture is one thing, but design that inspires you is something else entirely. The common spaces of Canvas will help you experience your home, your city and your creativity in a exciting new way.
- Experiential pools, a racquetball court, a bocce court, a modern game room and a state-of-the-art gym are among many amenities that bring the Canvas experience to life.
- Canvas is an inspiring series of artist-crafted spaces. It is an environment designed to inspire, to be part the creative narrative of your days and nights.
Canvas - Unparalleled Building Amenities
- Sunset and sunrise pools accented by wooden benches and lush garden
- Recreation spaces designed for tranquility
- Modern high tech gym
- Tranquil yoga garden
- Bocce court
- Pet play area
- Sauna & steam room
- Modern game room
- Indoor & Outdoor lounge
- BBQ enclave !
- Racquetball court
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Canvas
Canvas Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01A||A1||1/1||11-27||800 + N/A|
|02A||A2||1/1.5 + Den||11-27||910 + N/A|
|01B||B1||2/2||11-27||940 + N/A|
|02B||B2||2/2||11-27||1110 + N/A|
|01 Studio||S||0/1||11-27||620 + N/A|
Canvas Building Stats
Nearby Condos in Arts & Entertainment District
Stories that might interest you
CondoBlackBook.com’s luxury condo market report for Q3 2019 outlines how sales increased in Miami overall, median prices went down, and heavy inventory kept buyers in control. This report breaks down how neighborhoods in...
This year, CondoBlackBook.com again teamed up with HB Roswell Realty to analyze the latest new construction resale data across Miami. We tracked new condo units built between 2017 and 2019 in Miami’s urban core and beach...
The latest from CondoBlackBook.com’s Q3 2019 report for luxury condos in Miami shows some slight shifts from the previous quarter -- while overall sales and the median sales price increased, the median price per square...