La Mare Signature CollectionPre-Construction
La Mare Signature Collection
La Mare – Signature Collection: A true sense of home on the water with luxury tropical villas in the sky underscored by resort-style amenities in the premium Bay Harbor Islands
The more exclusive sister tower to the La Mare Regency Collection launched by the Chicago-based Regency Development Group, La Mare’s Signature Collection will be nothing short of luxury tropical villas in the sky. Standing apart for its beauty, eco-conscious build, nautical references, ability to gracefully accommodate high and low tides, and contemporary aesthetic, this will easily be one Bay Harbor Islands’ next landmarks.
Designed by the award-winning Kobi Karp, La Mare’s Signature Collection will rise 8 stories with only 9 exquisitely designed residences. The stunning glass-clad building will be an ode to the movement of water and be oriented to maximize water views, natural airflow, follow the natural progression of the day, and easily accommodate low as well as high tides.
Flaunting a soft, natural interior palette created by the Brazil-based Debora Aguiar Arquitetos, each masterfully-executed residence will also feature expansive, glass-clad terraces, custom Poliform kitchens, use of natural materials such as sand-colored stone, travertine, and bleached woods, plus more resort-style elements. Built as a luxurious retreat, opulent amenities at this boutique building will further include boat slips, a wine cellar, green rooftops with tree canopies, bayfront verandas, landscaped outdoor spaces, lounge areas, plus a resort-style rooftop pool deck with a jacuzzi and lounge chairs.
Living at the La Mare – Signature Collection, residents will be minutes from the top-rated Ruth K. Broad Bay Harbor K-8 School, high-fashion Bal Harbour Shops, a Publix, and the Indian Creek Country Club. By car, the Miami Museum of Contemporary Art will be under 15 minutes, the FIU Biscayne Bay Campus will be 15 minutes, Faena Bazaar will be 25 minutes, the Aventura Mall will be 25 minutes, and the Miami International Airport will be 35 minutes away.
La Mare – Signature Collection Residence Features:
- Eight stories with an exclusive collection of just nine expansive, airy, and light-filled residences, all featuring bay views
- Beautiful, landscaped bayfront shoreline
- Two- to four-bedroom floor plan layouts ranging from 2,100 to over 4,200 sq. ft.
- Levels 5 through 8 feature one residence per floor
- Semi-private and private elevators bring residents directly to their homes with a key-lock system
- Large glass-walled terraces perfect for entertaining
- Elegant, grand ceiling heights from 9’2” to 10’2” in select residences
- Panoramic bay views through floor-to-ceiling 9-foot windows
- Custom Poliform kitchens with stone countertops featuring top-of-the-line Miele appliance suite, including coffee system and wine fridge
- Dual shower and deep soaking tub in primary bathrooms
- Elegant Italian fixtures in kitchens and bathrooms by Antonio Lupi
La Mare – Signature Collection Building Amenities:
- Welcoming entry lobby and lounge with 24-hour doorman
- Bayfront outdoor space with landscaping, boat slips, and lounge areas
- Landscaped resort-like rooftop pool deck with pool, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, daybeds, outdoor kitchen, and bar/lounge
- Boat slips available for residents
- Convenient private storage rooms for each residence
- Secured parking garage with ample parking
La Mare Signature Collection Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at La Mare Signature Collection
La Mare Signature Collection Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Residence 01||3 / 3.5 + Den||2||3245 + 730|
|01||Residence 01||3 / 3.5||3||2263 + 392|
|02||Residence 02||3 / 3.5||3||2235 + 393|
|01||Residence 01||3 / 3.5||4||2170 + 457|
|02||Residence 02||3 / 3.5||4||2141 + 487|
|01||Residence 01||4 / 4.5||5||4276 + 1119|
|01||Residence 01||4 / 4.5||6||3868 + 1017|
|01||Residence 01||4 / 4.5||7||3595 + 852|
|01||Residence 01||4 / 4.5||8||3595 + 852|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Bay Harbor Islands
Stories that might interest you
Dining, lunching, or brunching outdoors is a Miami tradition. It simply comes with the territory of living in a vacationland where there is sun year-round. But, among all the eateries in the area that offer outdoor...
Are you moving to Miami? Maybe moving within Miami? And you want a trendy, culturally vibrant neighborhood with great walkability but aren’t sure where to look? How about moving to Downtown Miami? Whether you are a young...
One of our most beloved Miami events is Miami Art Week and this year it will be taking place from December 3rd until the 10th, 2023, with some events starting a bit earlier. As our sunny city becomes host to millions of...