10 Reasons to Love the Lifestyle at Miami’s Paramount Bay
Apr 29, 2019 April 29, 2019
Paramount Bay is not only a luxurious 47-story condo tower with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay in each unit, it is also the foundation for a fresh, contemporary lifestyle for Miami urbanites that want to enjoy healthy living within a close-knit community, where it’s easy to make friends with quality neighbors.
For me, the most exciting thing about living at Paramount Bay is the relaxed and high-quality lifestyle that this condo complex affords its owners and residents. And by “high-quality” I’m not only talking about the gorgeous water views, exquisite common areas, and top-tier resort amenities; I’m referring to the quality of life that you enjoy when you are surrounded by great neighbors and have lots of opportunities to enjoy mingling with a wonderful community.
Here I’ve listed 10 of my favorite things about living at Paramount Bay:
- Resort-level pools and pool service. Paramount Bay has two gorgeous pools with waterfront decks: one facing east and one facing west. This means that residents can sunbathe at any hour of the day, while also enjoying resort-level pool service, cabanas, and extra touches such as fresh water delivered to your lounge-chair. I especially love the little frozen grapes they provide to help you cool off.
- Ultra-friendly concierge and management. The building’s friendly and professional concierge service will go the extra mile for residents and their guests, helping make life more convenient in every possible way. The building management and condo association are always there when we need them, and always provide service with a smile.
- A healthy and close-knit community. Paramount Bay provides exercise classes for residents that not only help us to stay in shape and save money on gym memberships, but also provide a great opportunity for neighbors to get to know one another and build genuine friendships. The Paramount Bay condo association also hosts holiday celebrations and provides great cultural events in the beautiful indoor and outdoor entertainment areas where we can get to know our neighbors and build lasting family traditions.
- The Arts. Paramount Bay is within walking distance of the Adrienne Arsht Performing Arts Center, as well as the Art and Science Museums, and the edgy Wynwood District with its array of colorful murals, galleries, eateries, and boutiques.
- Morning coffee. Not only does this make for great convenience as you’re rushing off to work, but it also saves money and time when you don’t have to make your own cup of java in the morning. It may seem like a small detail, but this little detail makes a huge difference in my day every morning!
- Toddler rooms. Like adults, kids also want to make friends with their neighbors, and the toddler room is perfect for play-dates, as well as giving busy parents a break on rainy days.
- Nightlife. The Paramount Bay clubroom, with its gorgeous waterfront terrace, provides a fabulous lounge with great evening entertainment, as well as additional opportunities to meet and mingle with our neighbors.
- Picnic Areas. The convenience of having several barbecue stations and picnic areas on the west pool deck means that friends and families can enjoy outdoor eating any time. These are great for birthday parties and friendly gatherings, and again, provide a way for neighbors to come together and spend quality time.
- The great outdoors. Paramount Bay is only a half-block from Margaret Pace Park, where you can enjoy strolling through lush subtropical landscapes and take in a bit of nature, making this one of Miami’s most refreshing locations.
- Hydration Stations. As insignificant as this may seem to some, this might actually be my favorite perk at Paramount Bay. There’s nothing like the convenience of having fresh water at your fingertips throughout the entire complex, especially since we live in a hot and sunny subtropical climate. I especially love the fact that there’s a dispenser in the main lobby that even provides sparkling water! It’s these little touches that really make living at Paramount Bay extra-special.