Ex-Formula1 Driver’s Venetian Island Property Sold For $7 Million
Jan 16, 2013 January 16, 2013
With most people looking to own condos and property in Miami, former Formula 1 driver Eddie Irvine seems to continue his rebellious streak by selling off his Venetian Islands home instead. A gorgeous waterfront estate perched at the edge of the stunning Venetian Islands, this former Ferrari racer sold off his plush property to an undisclosed local developer for a cool $7 million.
Located at 410 West San Marino Drive, Eddie Irvine’s ex-home was bought at a price tag of $1.95 million in 2010 according to public records. However, what sets this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath Venetian Island home a class apart, and what most probably has contributed to its price escalation, is that it was designed by renowned architect Luis Bosch.
Here’s a peek into the two-story Venetian Island luxury home:
- A private dock right off the garden swimming pool.
- An open-plan ground floor complete with kitchen, dining and social areas.
- A slide-able glass system replacing an entire section of its sea-facing wall; literally framing the stunning vistas of the open waters and dramatic cityscape.
- A wood, glass and metal staircase leading to the upper floor that is home to the private bedrooms and baths.
- Lush landscaping at both ends of the residence, complete with palm trees and verdant gardens.
With the property now in the hands of a local developer, what do you think is this Venetian Island property’s fate? Re-sale, another celebrity home, new construction or something else? Feel free to share your thoughts below!
Image Source: homeadore.com