Finally a Living Space Exclusively for Water Lovers in the Swanky Sunny Isles!
Dec 30, 2012 December 30, 2012
For anyone who just adores the water and cannot get enough of it even after spending an entire day at the beach, the 400 Sunny Isles condo complex seems to be the perfect residence for you. Located at the edge of Biscayne Bay, 400 Sunny Isles is one condo development that treats your love for water as priority.
Developer Key International has made sure that every amenity and aspect of 400 Sunny Isles accentuates the element of water. Here’s giving you a peek into how:
- The unique opportunity to buy a boat slip with every condo unit; especially at a time when marina slips are hard to come by in South Florida, so that you can hop into your ride at a moment’s notice.
- A chic Chad Oppenheim designed building spanning over 640 feet of luxurious Bay frontage, where every unit has been positioned in a manner that it opens up to the breathtaking views of the Ocean and Intracoastal.
- An open-air, arrival courtyard that features koi fish ponds along with the soothing sounds of cascading water, with the stunning views of the Bay for its backdrop.
- A spa and rejuvenation center complete with sand and stone made part of its elegant premises and three waterfall Jacuzzis taking your water indulgence to the next level.
- A Bay-front lounge area named The Sandbox fashioned to be your exclusive Bay front beach, complete with sunset pools, cozy cabanas and a yacht and beach club café.
- A T-shaped, Olympic-style pool that flows through the center of the buildings and stretches out alongside both the towers. It comes complete with outdoor lounge, submerged aqua beds, wet bar and hot whirlpool spa, all cleverly positioned within a waterfall, infinity-edge pool.
- An Activities Center completely dedicated to water sports inclusive of boating, kite surfing, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing, biking, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and water skiing, along with on-site activity coordinators to cater to your indulgences effortlessly.
All of these amenities combined ensure that those with a love for the outdoors and the open waters get to enjoy everything right at their front door, as they choose to buy themselves a 400 Sunny Isles residence.
Call Sep Niakan at 305-725-0566 for information on pre-construction opportunities and make your dreams of a waterfront lifestyle come true!