Six Things to Like About Quantum on the Bay
Apr 01, 2019 April 01, 2019
Quantum on the Bay is a sleek two-tower condo high-rise located at 1900 North Bayshore Drive, in Miami’s highly walkable and culturally rich Edgewater district.
The 705 residential units and lofts at Quantum on the Bay range from 594 to 2023 sq ft. in size and are distributed over two towers that are 51 and 44 stories high, with prices ranging between $215,000 and $999,000.
As one of my favorite condo communities in Miami, here are six things I especially love about Quantum Condo:
- Quantum on the Bay’s residential units are spacious and versatile, offering open-plan living with clean lines. They are impeccably designed with expansive views of Biscayne Bay and the dazzling Miami city skyline, and several of them are light-filled sky lofts with dramatic 10 to 20-foot ceilings.
- Designed to foster a healthy and holistic lifestyle, the building is equipped with luxurious amenities such as two pools, one facing east, and one facing west, so residents may enjoy sunbathing all day long. The building also provides the usual array of luxury amenities such as a state-of-the-art fitness center, valet parking, and concierge service.
- Not only does the location at Quantum Bay provide dazzling views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Beach, but also of the lush greenery at Margaret Pace Park, located directly across the street. While Miami has a lot of blue to soothe the eye, it’s a bit harder to find luscious green spaces, which makes this location especially unique.
- Quantum on the Bay also enjoys close proximity to such cultural amenities as the Wynwood Arts District, Miami’s famous Design District, and such landmarks as Museum Park, home of the Perez Art Museum and the Frost Science Museum. The Arsht Center for the Performing Arts and the Ziff Opera House are also within walking distance, and the area hosts some of Miami’s most diverse eateries, art galleries, and boutiques.
- Life at Quantum condo is all about walkability, which means you rarely have to use your car. But when you do, you can get practically anywhere fairly quickly because of the building’s close proximity to I-95 and the causeways leading to Miami Beach. Within only a few minutes, you can be basking in the sun on the shores of the Atlantic, or enjoying the nightlife of South Beach.
- Quantum on the Bay is superbly well maintained, with spotless common areas and pristine landscaping. The building’s interior and exterior areas were recently repainted, and the building has a budget set aside for new improvements to be made in the lobby.
For urbanites who enjoy walking and taking in the best that nature has to offer, while partaking in a culturally rich lifestyle close to Miami’s most noted cultural offerings, Quantum on the Bay is a unique and delightful location that whispers a soothing “welcome home.”