Spooky Fun! Check out these Fall & Halloween Events in Miami for October 2022
Oct 07, 2022 October 07, 2022
From sinister haunted houses to family-friendly spooks, there’s a bootiful selection of fun things to do this month for adults and kids alike! From extremely scary Haunted Houses to trick-or-treating and pumpkin patch events, we’ve got the treats for this October. Take a look below for our curated list of 2022 Halloween and Fall events in Miami:
Halloween Events for Kids & Families:
- Pumpkin Patch & House of Horrors at Miami International Mall, Oct. 1-31. Kick-start fall with a trip to this free pumpkin patch fest, complete with real pumpkins, scarecrows, and farm-fresh bales of hay. The mall’s House of Horrors will also stay open all month long for jump scares and more frights.
- Flipper’s Fall Festival, Oct. 1 - Nov. 13. This fun fall festival at the Miami Seaquarium has it all, including Halloween-themed shows, trick or treaters candy stations, a super cool glow-in-the-dark Sea Cave Maze, an upcycling market, s’mores kits, and more.
- Annual Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash, Oct. 16. Indulge in a little pre-Halloween fun with the kids at the Children’s Museum. There will be 17 galleries to go trick-or-treating, storytime, theater performances, character meet & greets, mini pumpkin decorating, and spooky tours around the Museum’s infamous kid-friendly Haunted House.
- Halloween Hay Maze, Oct. 21 - Nov. 6. This limited-time autumn pop-up at Bayfront Park will feature a 6,000 sq. ft. hay maze, exclusive beer garden, Instagram-able leaf pit, fall-themed food and drinks, plus a Halloween special event taking place Oct. 29-31.
- Annual Spooky Science Monster Mash, Oct. 29. Opening its cauldron for little ones to indulge with eerie experiments and colorful concoctions, the Frost Science Museum will be hosting this spooky adventure the weekend before Halloween.
- HalloWAVE Family Fun Fest, Oct. 29. There will be plenty of entertainment, music, immersive decor, and activations at this ghoulish, family-friendly fest taking place in South Beach.
- Zoo Boo, Oct. 29 & 30. For two days, Zoo Miami will transform into a spooky playground full of frightful fun. Go in costume to enjoy trick-or-treating, Halloween crafts, watch the zoo’s residents gobble up Halloween goodies, and maybe win the costume contest.
- Things That Go Bump at The Bass, Oct. 30. Gather your little ghosts and ghouls to sing along with the Miami Children’s Chorus at this Family Day special at The Bass.
Halloween Events for Everyone:
- The Horrorland, Oct. 1-31. It’s been voted the “best and most original Halloween Attraction in South Florida” by Time-Out for two years. One ticket gives you access to 8 haunted attractions, 8 scary outdoor zones, bloody carnival games, a horror art exhibit, a creepy beer garden, a coffin bar, a macabre food village, a circus show featuring The Vampire Circus, and a fear gift shop.
- Paranoia Horror Maze, Oct 1 - Nov. 6. Will you dare to take the challenge? This horror maze comes complete with creepy music, special effects, and goosebumps at every turn.
- Halloween Half Marathon & Freaky 4-Miler, Oct. 22. How about a pre-Halloween test run? Head to Miami Beach for this themed half marathon and 4-miler to get things moving on your fitness calendar and costume game.
- Historic Ghost Tour at the Deering, Oct. 27. What’s Halloween without a spine-tingling ghost hunt? Expect story-telling based on historical facts, insights into Deering’s previous inhabitants, and a peek into the paranormal activity experienced by others before you.
- Halloween at The Biltmore, Oct. 28 & 29. Join in for an epic bash at this iconic hotel, complete with open bar, buffet dinner, and multiple-category costume contest.
- Halloween at E11even, Oct. 28, 29 & 30. It wouldn't be Halloween in Miami without a major club bringing major talent. This year, E11EVEN brings the treats with us with Snoop Dogg on Friday (Oct 28), Travis Scott on Saturday (Oct 29) and Tokischa on Sunday (Oct 30). Get tickets now.
- Howl-O-Ween, Oct. 29. Skip town with your four-legged companion to enjoy this dog-friendly celebration featuring a Doggie Fun Zone agility course, food, drinks, a costume contest, live entertainment, a spooky Kids’ Zone, and pumpkin patch.
- Halloween Haunted Mansion Party, Oct. 29. Get scared for a cause! Head to the Coral Gables Woman's Club for an open bar, live DJ, good food, a costume contest, and your chance to support the Coral Gables Children’s Dental Clinic.
- Alice In Horrorland at the Clevelander, Oct. 29 & 30. Get ready to go down the rabbit hole or it’s off with your head! Join this Halloween party for music, dancing, themed cocktails, and unexpected surprises. Best costume wins a 2-night stay at the hotel.
- Stranger Wharf at The Wharf Miami, Oct. 31. Promising chills and thrills that can turn your world upside down, The Wharf will be presenting a Stranger Things-inspired celebration this Halloween.
- Annual Trick-or-Treat #onLincoln, Oct. 31. Returning to Lincoln Road, this one-day Halloween bash will feature trick-or-treating at storefronts followed by a night of costumed revelry.