St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort Makes Waves With Feature In Travel and Leisure’s “It List”
May 31, 2012 May 31, 2012
So far, the Bal Harbour enclave boasted of crisp sandy beaches, a high-end shopping arena and luxurious residences; however, the St. Regis came along and eased itself into being the new crowning glory of the Miami Beaches. Its recent accomplishment, making it to the coveted pages of Travel and Leisure Magazine has only reaffirmed its status as the new crowned prince of Bal Harbour. The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort has been picked by magazine editors to feature in the “It List” of 50 Best New Hotels in 2012.
So, what is St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort’s claim to fame?
- Being a true, grand luxury hotel in the Miami-Dade area with a towering presence times three and 243 rooms dedicated to sheer indulgence, each of which overlook the ocean beyond.
- A flowing design structure complemented by interiors designed by the world famous Yabu Pushelberg that are reminiscent of an opulent, grand manor. A cool, soft color palette enhanced by rich textures like custom woven carpets, bronze screens, Chinese God Flower Stone marble and much more.
- 1,000 feet of oceanfront, 12,000 sq. ft. of indulgence with the Remède Spa, four pools to cool off in, private cabanas to unwind at and a selection of over 2,500 exquisite wines to choose from.
- A celeb powered restaurant and poolside grill catered to by Jean-Georges Vongerichten for the finest Mediterranean delicacies.
- And, of course the world renowned St. Regis signature butler service that keeps one coming back for more.
The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is not only making a splash in the hospitality sector, but has also taken the Miami beach condos market by storm. With only about 37 condo units for sale in Miami from its Residences segment, these uber-luxurious beachfront condos have been priced between $1.9 to over $10 million.
Take a stroll through the St. Regis Residences here.