Brickell Heights West Tower
Brickell Heights West Tower
REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN BY ROCKWELL GROUP & ARQUITECTONICA
With a seamless synergy of technology, craftsmanship, and visionary design, award-winning architectural firm Arquitectonica and interior designer David Rockwell bring contemporary glamour to the lobby and throughout Brickell Heights’ extraordinary amenity spaces.
EQUINOX: THE MOST LUXURIOUS FITNESS CLUB IN NORTH AMERICA
Health and well being take a sexy, high-performance turn at Equinox. Renowned for luxurious design and impeccable attention to detail, Equinox caters to inner and outer beauty with innovative fitness programs, elite personal trainers, and pampering spa treatments.
At Equinox. “It’s not fitness, it’s life.”
INSPIRED DAYS & NIGHTS IN BRICKELL
The white-hot center of Miami has moved to Brickell, and Brickell Heights puts residents steps from the all-day all-night excitement. CityCentre’s ultra-luxe five million-square foot shopping, dining, and entertainment destination and South Miami Avenue’s chic restaurants and boutiques make everyday life deliciously satisfying.
PRESTIGIOUS PRIVILEGED LIFESTYLE
Life inside Brickell’s most prestigious new condominium towers caters to the everyday needs and extraordinary pleasure of residents who expect only the best in life. From white glove service to elite amenities, Brickell Heights is the epitome of life well lived.
A VISIONARY DEVELOPMENT BYTHE RELATED GROUP
Brickell Heights is the latest development from the visionary mind of Jorge Pérez, Chariman & CEO of The Related Group. It joins an international portfolio of exquisitely designed properties stretching from Mexico and Brazil to Argentina and South Florida.
BUILDING FEATURES & AMENITIES:
- Dramatic double-height Lobby designed by David Rockwell
- World class façade installation by renowned Argentinean artist Fabian Burgos
- High-design condominiums with extraordinary contemporary finishes
- Luxuriously landscaped Pool terrace at the 8th floor with three pools including a lap pool for Equinox members
- Elegantly appointed screening room available for private screenings
- Exclusive residents only roof top Sky Pool deck with breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay and Miami Skyline
- High performance fitness studio
- 30000 Sq.Ft. 3 stories Equinox Gym
- 3000 Sq.Ft. Soul Cycle Studio, first in Miami
- Two beautifully designed Entertainment Rooms available for private social and business events
- Engaging Kids’ Club dedicated to children’s activities
- On-demand Concierge service includes 24/7 multilingual staff, 24/7 security, and receiving desk for mail and other deliveries
- High-speed internet access in all amenity areas
- FITNESS LIFESTYLE by EQUINOX
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Brickell Heights West Tower
Brickell Heights West Tower Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||RESIDENCE 01||2/2+Den||10-38||1040 + N/A|
|02||RESIDENCE 02||1/1||10-38||682 + N/A|
|03||RESIDENCE 03||2/2+Den||10-38||1140 + N/A|
|04||RESIDENCE 04||1/2+Den||10-42||962 + N/A|
|05||RESIDENCE 05||1/2+Den||10-42||944 + N/A|
|06||RESIDENCE 06||2/2+Den||10-38||1168 + N/A|
|07||RESIDENCE 07||1/1||10-38||592 + N/A|
|08||RESIDENCE 08||2/2||10-38||900 + N/A|
|09||RESIDENCE 09||1/1.5||10-42||793 + N/A|
|10||RESIDENCE 10||1/1+Den||10-42||904 + N/A|
Brickell Heights West Tower Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|3703||2 / 2||1,026||$550,000||$536||10/31/2018|
|1101||2 / 2||N/A||$482,000||$N/A||10/5/2018|
|LPH4408||2 / 2||1,130||$720,000||$637||10/3/2018|
|4501||3 / 3||0||$1,050,000||$N/A||8/31/2018|
|3701||2 / 2||926||$572,000||$617||8/14/2018|
|1401||2 / 2||1,040||$485,000||$466||8/1/2018|
|4003||3 / 3||1,356||$800,000||$589||7/9/2018|
Nearby Condos in Brickell
Stories that might interest you
If freezing over during the Holidays isn’t your thing, then we have the perfect recipe of warmth and family-friendly events to give you a balmy December and lots of cheer. From the biggest art events of the year to multiple winter wonderlands,...
* This article has been updated on November 5th, 2018 Ever tried driving from Brickell to Downtown Miami for lunch? Most Miamians dread the thought of catching the dreaded Brickell Avenue drawbridge, which opens every hour or half-hour during...
Bordered by the Miami River to the north, Biscayne Bay to east, the Rickenbacker Causeway to the South, and I-95 to the West, Brickell is one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Constantly evolving, Brickell has changed radically over the years,...