The Edge on BrickellPre-Construction
The Edge on Brickell
The Edge On Brickell is a boutique art building set alongside the Miami River on 300 – feet of waterfront. 58 floors, 130 luxury sky residences offer panoramic views of the Miami River, Biscayne Bay, and the Miami skyline. It is the only new residential development to offer luxury waterside living and private boat access inside Miami’s Brickell urban core. Spacious and modern, these exclusive residences offer contemporary finishes, private terraces accessible from living rooms, bedrooms and the distinction of LEED™ Silver rating. As well, a majority of residences are designed for complete flow through views and living space.
The Edge on Brickell - Location
- 55 SW Miami Avenue Rd; Brickell Area, Miami, FL
- 300 feet of frontage along the south bank of the Miami River
- Across the street from the Shops at Brickell City Centre a partnership with the owners of the Shops of Bal Harbour.
- Walking distance to Brickell Avenue and the shops and restaurants of Mary Brickell Village
- Easy access to all major highways
- Walking distance from Metrorail, Metromover, and other public transportation
- Located within a short driving distance from Miami Beach, Port of Miami, and the Miami International Airport.
The Edge on Brickell - Amenities
- Porte - Cochere Entrance
- Elegant Double – height Lobby
- High –Tec Fully Equipped, Fitness Center
- Sauna and Massage Room
- Pool located on the 14th floor with panoramic views of Miami Skyline
- Multipurpose – Room located on the Pool Level
- Entertainment Room
- Media Room
- Pet – friendly
- An exclusive Fine – Dining Restaurant located on property with a separate private entrance.
- River Boardwalk
- 300 – Foot Dock
The Edge on Brickell - Features
Binova Italian Gourmet Kitchen
- The ANIMA kitchen incorporates a mechanism within the design that can lift to reveal, or lower to hide, all the utensils (only available in the 3 bedroom residences).
- “ANIMA” Concept Kitchen designed by Emmanuel Gargamo and Marco Fagiol
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- SubZero® Refrigerator with Optional Cabinet Cover
- BOSCH® Electric Cooktop
- BOSCH® Dual Microwave Oven
- BOSCH® Integra 500 Built-in Dishwasher
- Stone Countertops
Contemporary Design Bathrooms
- Stone Countertops and Backsplashes
- Finished Floors and Walls in Wet Areas
- Frameless-Glass Shower Enclosures
- Master Bedroom Tub
- Home Automation System – with upgrade possibilities
- Floor-to-ceiling Insulated, Laminated 3- Layer Glass Windows
The Edge on Brickell - Exclusive Services
- 24-hour Front Desk Attendant
- 24-hour Surveillance
- Advanced Integrated Security System
- Advanced Biometric Entry System
- Fixed Dome IP Network Cameras at all Access Points, Common Areas and Elevators
- High-Speed Elevators
- Pre-wired for High-Speed Internet
- WiFi in Common Areas
- Robotic Fully Automated Parking System
The Edge on Brickell Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at The Edge on Brickell
The Edge on Brickell Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|N/A||A||3/3.5||All||2271 + N/A|
|N/A||B||2/2||All||1331 + N/A|
|N/A||C||3/3.5||All||2271 + N/A|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Brickell
Stories that might interest you
March in Miami is not just about incredible weather and one more excuse to get outdoors, but it's also a month of an electrifying lineup of events. From the ULTRA music festival to a jazz festival, from tennis-lovers...
We all know that Miami is one of the healthiest cities to live in, what with all of the sea, sand and sun. So there’s nothing like a freshly pressed juice to jumpstart your health kick. Plus, a tall glass of pressly...
Tracing the Biscayne Bay shoreline just north of Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District and the Venetian Causeway (NE 17th Terrace to I-95 and back along E. Coast Avenue) is the pocket-sized neighborhood of Edgewater....