Park Grove Club Residences
Park Grove Club Residences
Park Grove Club Residences: Breathtaking Waterfront Luxury Surrounded by Verdant Nature in Picturesque Coconut Grove
Park Grove Club Residences is part of a new LEED®-certified complex (LINK to sister buildings) of ultra-luxury waterfront condominiums in charming Coconut Grove. An architectural vision designed by internationally acclaimed cutting-edge architects, a visionary interior designer, and audacious developers known for their innovative and unique projects, Park Grove Residences all boast breathtaking expansive views of the lush, wild coastal landscape and turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay. Floor-to ceiling glass walls and clean, expansive balconies provide unobstructed views of the amazing scenery. Bright, spacious residences showcase minimalist elegance and effortless luxury with airy, open kitchens and top-of-the-line Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances.
Park Grove Club Residences features the latest in luxury resort amenities, including rooftop pools and decks with sweeping panoramic bay views and private cabanas, a wine tasting room and wine cellar, a private media room, state-of-the art total body fitness centers, aromatherapy saunas, indoor and outdoor play areas for kids, indoor and outdoor yoga, curated social activities, and 5 luxuriant acres of lush tropical gardens that make Park Grove (LINK to sister buildings) a calm, secluded escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Other luxury amenities, such as butler and concierge service, a business center, and a fully equipped conference room make Park Grove a fully integrated live/work/play community designed for the discerning nature enthusiast who wants their home to reflect the natural beauty of the surrounding landscape.
Located in charming Coconut Grove, which was founded in 1825 and represents the history and “soul” of Miami, Park Grove is only a short walk from the Grove’s bouquet of unique shops, rare boutiques, diverse restaurants, art galleries, and colorful outdoor cafés. There’s easy access to water sports, boating docks and the casual, nautical lifestyle that Coconut Grove is famous for. Walking access to the local Fresh Market, Marinas, and Convention Center provide all-around access to the exciting community, and 16 neighborhood parks are located nearby for your strolling pleasure.
Park Grove Residences also boasts proximity to seven elite private schools, nestled among shady tropical gardens, amazing giant banyans, and vibrant, lush greenery. There’s even a flock of wild peacocks that roams the neighborhood! Park Grove is only a short drive from Brickell and Coral Gables, and close to such sights as Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
Park Grove Residence Features:
- Luxury Architectural Design by Oma and Rem Koolhaas
- Interiors Designed by William Sofield
- Certified LEED ® Silver ecologically sound green building materials
- Glass walls maximize breathtaking bay views of the bay and bring filtered natural light to filter indoors throughout the day
- Expansive balconies provide Miami's most spectacular view of Biscayne Bay
- Sun-filled living rooms with clean, minimalist elegance
- Airy, open kitchens boast natural stone countertops
- Sub-Zero / Wolf Appliances
Park Grove Club Residences Building Amenities:
- Lobbies and Amenity Area Designed by William Sofield
- Luxurious Pool with Private Cabanas
- Bayview Dining Room for Private Events
- Dedicated Rooftop Pool
- 5 Acres of Private Gardens Designed by Enzo Enea
- Sculpture Garden
- Artwork by Notable Sculptors and Artists
- Wine Cellar, Wine Tasting Room, and Wine Lockers for Residents
- Fitness Rooms, Reception, and Mail Room for each Residential Tower
- Large Conference Room /Boardroom with Integrated Media
- Aromatherapy Sauna and Steam Rooms
- Signature Spa with Treatment Rooms
- Indoor and Outdoor Yoga Areas
- Private Screening / Media Room
- Private Dining Rooms
- Indoor and Outdoor Children’s Play Areas
- Expansive Bay and City Views
- Certified LEED ® Silver
- 24-Hour Concierge and Valet Service
- Nautical Concierge for Booking Yachts, Boats, Sailing Lessons, etc.
- Butler Service
- Private Business Center with Meeting Rooms
- Storage for Bicycles and Watercraft
- Residents’ Lounge for Events
- Adult Gaming Room including Billiards and Table Tennis
- Curated Social and Cultural Events
- Concierge Services
- Large Dining Area and Full Service Kitchen with Acclaimed Chef
- Library /Lounge Area
- Social Spaces
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, including: Top-of-the-Line Fitness Equipment and Free Weights Private Training Rooms, including Yoga, Pilates, and Spinning Studio Spa with Personal Treatment Rooms, Steam, and Sauna Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms
- Amphitheater Outdoor Event Space
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Park Grove Club Residences
Park Grove Club Residences Floor Plans
Park Grove Club Residences Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|602||2 / 2||1,117||$1,050,000||$940||11/30/2018|
|1706||3 / 2||1,520||$1,050,000||$690||10/10/2018|
Nearby Condos in Coconut Grove
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalist appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami...
Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and it’s no news that vacation rental investments have become a great source of extra income for many. In fact, this platform focused on short-term vacation rentals worldwide has been...
When selling your home, it’s understandable that you’ll want to make as much money as possible from the sale, and you may be weighing the pros and cons of saving a little money by selling the home yourself without hiring...