Loft Downtown II
Loft Downtown II
Loft Downtown 2 was completed in 2007 and resides in the heart of Downtown Miami. This condominium building contains 36 floors and 496 lofts and is only minutes away from Miami Beach, Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. Residents will also enjoy being walking distance from many shops, restaurants and food markets. Residents of Loft Downtown 2 condominium will be able to walk to the American Airlines Arena, Bayside Marketplace, Bayfront Park and Adrience Arst Center. It is also located near Miami’s famous Metro-Mover system which offers free public transportation for residents to get access to all of Miami’s hottest attractions.
Loft Downtown 2 was developed by the Related Group and designed by the award-winning architectural firm, Cohen Freedman Encinosa & Associates. For the residents that want to get some exercise and relaxation the Loft Downtown 2 offers heated swimming pool, soothing spa, lava rock sauna, tropical feel lap pool and a fitness center that is placed on the 35th floor which overlooks city views and features the newest strength and cardio equipment.
Residents of Loft Downtown 2 also will be receiving a 24 hour concierge, valet service, gated garage parking and 24-hour controlled access system. Some of the units in the Loft Downtown 2 condominium will have views to Biscayne Bay, the Port of Miami and Downtown Miami.
BUILDING FEATURES AND AMENITIES
- Downtown Miami’s landmark loft address.
- Contemporary 23-story tower designed by the architectural firm. Cohen & Freedman.
- Two-story lobby.
- Only nine residences per floor.
- Zen-like entry leading to the sleek. contemporary lobby and courtyard area featuring a plunge pool with thermal waterfall, Feng Shui seating areas, tea garden and convenient juice bar.
- Koi fish pond.
- Multi-function club room with state-of- the-art entertainment center and lounge.
- Complete fitness center with the latest strength and cardiovascular equipment.
- Aromatherapy steam room.
- Lava rock sauna.
- Assigned covered parking.
- Attended lobby with 24-hour concierge and valet service right at your door.
- The hi-tech conveniences of an advanced technology Smart Building, pre-wired for high-speed internet and cable TV access.
- Expanses of tinted, energy-efficient and impact-resistant sliding glass doors and windows.
- Energy-efficient air conditioning and heating system.
- Lofty 10" ceiling heights (soaring to 16" in penthouses).
- Move-in ready, with designer look loft-style floors.
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Loft Downtown II
Loft Downtown II Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01, 02, 12, 19||B2||2/2||All||1041 + N/A|
|03||A2||1/1||All||646 + N/A|
|04||A4||1/1||All||665 + N/A|
|05, 07, 09, 11, 15, 17||A3||2/2||All||1153 + N/A|
|06||B1||2/2||All||1010 + N/A|
|08||A7||1/1||All||909 + N/A|
|13||B3||2/2||All||1153 + N/A|
Loft Downtown II Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|2504||1 / 1||665||$185,000||$278||12/18/2018|
|2606||2 / 2||1,010||$255,000||$252||8/15/2018|
|2815||1 / 1||651||$190,000||$291||11/30/2018|
|1815||1 / 1||651||$198,000||$304||11/13/2018|
|3509||1 / 1||662||$208,000||$314||11/8/2018|
|2708||1 / 1||903||$226,000||$250||11/1/2018|
|2806||2 / 2||1,010||$275,000||$272||10/4/2018|
|2006||2 / 2||1,010||$315,000||$311||10/3/2018|
|1419||2 / 2||1,036||$228,000||$220||9/28/2018|
|3306||2 / 2||1,010||$265,000||$262||9/20/2018|
|711||1 / 1||651||$178,000||$273||9/12/2018|
|2503||1 / 1||646||$194,000||$300||8/27/2018|
|411||1 / 1||650||$178,000||$273||8/17/2018|
|3411||1 / 1||651||$205,000||$314||8/20/2018|
|2919||2 / 2||1,036||$280,000||$270||7/13/2018|
Nearby Condos in Downtown Miami
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalist appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
For years, Brickell has been the center of growth in Greater Downtown Miami. However, in the next five or so years, there’s a good chance all of that could change. Here’s why: Downtown Miami Is the Most Accessible Urban Neighborhood in...
Construction is proceeding rapidly at Miami Worldcenter, the $2.7 billion mixed-use megaproject that will finally fill the blighted gap between downtown Miami and the Omni area directly to the north. Spearheaded and master planned by developers Nitin...