The Crosby: High-end, turn-key urban living concept at the 30-acre Miami Worldcenter in Downtown Miami, with no rental restrictions
Part of the city-within-a-city concept of Miami Worldcenter, The Crosby will be joining the amenity-rich Paramount Miami Worldcenter and health-centric Legacy Hotel & Residences at the 30-acre complex in Downtown Miami. Developed by the Related Group and Merrimac Ventures, the 33-story tower will offer fully finished and furnished residences with no rental restrictions. Owners will have the flexibility to join the tower’s in-house management program as well as opt for third-party management services.
Designed by Cohen Freeman Encinosa, The Crosby will rise 33 stories with 450 luxury residences. Featuring turnkey residences with interiors by New York’s AvroKO, residents will come home to open floor plans, gourmet kitchens with custom Italian cabinetry and Bosch appliances, spa-inspired bathrooms with rain showers and custom Italian vanities, fully built-out closets, a contemporary lighting package, smart home tech, and smart keyless entry systems. All residences will feature balconies affording 180- and 360-degree views. High-end amenities will include an expansive rooftop pool deck with jacuzzi and BBQ stations, a fire pit lounge, exclusive rooftop restaurant/bar, fitness center with plunge pools, juice and coffee bar, a gaming lounge, coworking center, Italian-inspired trellis gardens, and more.
Living at The Crosby, residents will be in Miami’s urban core. Within the Miami Worldcenter mega-development, residents will have access to world-class hotel and convention spaces, class A offices, luxury retail, instant connection to Brightline’s Miami Central station, and more. A short walk will deliver them to the outdoor shopping mall and marina at Bayside Marketplace, entertainment at the FTX Arena, the Perez Art Museum, Frost Museum of Science, and performances at the Adrienne Arsht Center. By car, Brickell will be less than 10 minutes, South Beach will be 15 minutes, and the Miami International Airport will be 10 minutes away.
The Crosby Residential Features:
- Fully finished and furnished Studios, 1- and 2-bedroom residences from about 400 to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Furniture curated by AvroKO
- 9-foot-high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows
- Balcony with every residence
- Gourmet kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry
- Bosch appliances, including paneled refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, built-in convection oven/microwave, and cooktop
- Rain showers in primary bathrooms and custom Italian vanities
- Full-size washer and dryer in unit
- Fully built-out closets
- Contemporary lighting packages, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- Smart-home system offering seamless personalization with the touch of a button, including ability to control audio, climate, window treatments, and lighting systems
- Smart keyless entry system allowing you to unlock your door via smart app, door code, keycard, or Apple watch
The Crosby Building Amenities:
- Over 22,000 sq. ft. of amenities
- Expansive rooftop resort-style pool with jacuzzi, cabanas, and grilling stations perfect for entertaining
- Private rooftop restaurant/bar
- Italian inspired trellis garden
- Inviting fire pit lounge with breathtaking views of the Biscayne Bay skyline
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring saunas and plunge pools
- Clubroom with private dining and stunning water views
- Convenient juice and coffee bar
- Spacious coworking center
- Gaming lounge
- Curated museum quality art throughout all common areas
- European porcelain flooring
- 24/7 security services, high-speed elevators, and controlled property access
- 24/7 concierge services
The Crosby Amenities
Available Condos at The Crosby
The Crosby Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|03, 04, 05||Residence A1||1 / 1||All||600 + 30|
|10, 13||Residence A2||1 / 1||All||600 + 30|
|11, 12||Residence A3||1 / 1||All||650 + 30|
|01, 07, 09, 14||Residence B1||1 / 1||All||650 + 30|
|01, 07, 09, 14||Residence B1.1||2 / 2||All||835 + 175|
|02, 06||Residence S1||Studio / 1||All||350 + 30|
|08, 15||Residence S2||Studio / 1||All||400 + 30|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Downtown Miami
Stories that might interest you
Pet parents – pawse! Miami has long been known to have the best beaches, nightlife, year-round sunshine – and now, we’ve added another accolade. A recent study by Apartment Guide ranks Miami as the 3rd Best City in the...
Even while areas such as Edgewater, Downtown Miami, and Brickell are becoming more and more popular every day as Miami’s best neighborhoods to live in, two of Miami’s older and more established neighborhoods have...
View the most up-to-date market reports. Take me there now! The enthusiastic buyer sentiment of the overall Miami market in Q1 2022 is reflected positively in the combined neighborhoods of Coral Gables and Coconut...