Naranza at EdgewaterPre-Construction
Naranza at Edgewater
Naranza at Edgewater: Affordable boutique residences only a block from Edgewater’s Bayfront
Naranza at Edgewater brings together the design expertise of one of the most prolific architectural firms in Miami, Arquitectonica and the award-winning interior design firm AEI. Developed by Prodesa, this boutique building is crafted for ‘a different way of living’. With 137 condos sprinkled across 19 stories, each living space is crafted to maximize style and comfort.
Combining glamour and modern design, each boutique finished residence at Naranza features porcelain wood flooring, European-style kitchens and chic bathing spaces with frameless glass-enclosed showers. All move-in ready residences also come with 7-foot deep balconies and 9-foot high ceilings, creating a heightened sense of personal space. The 6th floor amenity deck is the perfect space to unwind with its 75-foot resort-style pool, spa and fitness center. Residents can find inner peace at the rooftop yoga deck or hit the lounge terrace for an evening under the stars.
Centrally located, residents are only a block from Edgewater’s relaxing waterfront and Miami’s art and culture hotspots. All those artistic cravings can be taken care of at Wynwood. Design District is “the” place for catching up on the latest fashion trends. Work and business are ideally taken care of in Downtown. Or, head to the Adrienne Arsht Center, Perez Art Musuem and AmericanAirlines Arena for your culture fix. All of which are only minutes away from your Edgewater residence.
Click for more information on life in Edgewater.
Naranza Building Amenities
- 75-foot resort-style pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Spa with steam room, sauna and lockers
19th Floor Rooftop
- Breathtaking panoramic views of Biscayne Bay and the city
- Lounge terrace with relaxing areas, water feature and fire pit Relaxation and Yoga deck
- Covered lounge area and multi-purpose clubroom
- Storage spaces available on every floor and parking area
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Pet-friendly building
- Retail spaces on both sides of street level
- Office space on four floors with an independent lobby and elevator
- Concierge service and security with video surveillance
- Up to 12 leases per year permitted, for a minimum of one month
- Monthly maintenance at $0.59 per sq ft per month including cable, internet and water
Naranza Residence Highlights
- 137 modern and trendy residences
- Floor plans of 1 bedroom + den, 2 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms +den and 3 bedrooms + den
- Lanai units on 6th floor beside pool deck and premium corner units on top floors (17th and 18th)
- 9-foot high ceilings
- Units delivered fully-finished and in move-in condition
- Porcelain wood flooring throughout
- Spacious 7-foot deep balconies
- European style kitchens with top-of-the-line appliances, fine cabinetry and quartz countertops
- Modern bathrooms with exceptional cabinetry and vanities
- Frameless glass-enclosed showers
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding glass doors
- One parking space assigned for 1 bedroom units and two assigned spaces for 2 bedroom units
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Naranza at Edgewater
Naranza at Edgewater Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Edgewater
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalist appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami...
A Grand Fountain on Biscayne Boulevard Around the time Biscayne Boulevard was being built by the Shoreland Company, in the style of a grand, palm-lined boulevard and shopping street stretching all the way up to Miami...
Edgewater is one of Miami’s most transformative neighborhoods, a place that seems to reinvent itself in every real estate boom. Just over ten years ago, Edgewater was a quiet, almost forgotten enclave with little for...