It’s alive, electric and burgeoning with world-class art, theatre and magnificent shopping. Phenomenal eateries suit any taste, glamorous and low-key lounges are at every turn. In the center of this metamorphosis, is the innovative Design District featuring public art installations and chic retailers, dining, design showrooms and architecture studios. And tucked away within all this hustle and bustle, is a private enclave. Your urban oasis. Your escape. One Bay Design District Residences.
One Bay Residences - Features:
- Only 38 exclusive townhome residences in a gated community in the heart of Miami’s Design District.
- Custom cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms
- Quartz counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms
- High end Bosch kitchen appliances
- Elegant glass railings on staircases and lofts
- Custom glass shower doors
- Grohe bathroom fixtures (or similar)
- Single ceiling heights 9 Feet 6 Inches
- Double ceiling heights 20 Feet
- Roof top terraces comes with all necessary hookup for plumbing and electrical for outdoor kitchens and jacuzzi
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at One Bay
One Bay Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|103, 203, 208, 303, 313||Resindence A1||3/3 + Indoor garage||All||1475 + N/A|
|102, 112, 202, 209, 302, 314||Residence B||1/1||All||877 + N/A|
|104, 109, 110, 204, 207, 304, 309, 310, 312||Residence D1||2/2.5 + Indoor garage||All||1794 + N/A|
|105, 205, 206, 305, 311||Residence D2||2/2 +Den + Indoor garage||All||1645 + N/A|
|105, 205, 206, 305, 311||Residence E||3 / 3.5 + Family Room + Indoor garage||All||2236 + N/A|
|107, 307||Residence F||3 / 3.5 + Family Room + Indoor garage||All||2561 + N/A|
Nearby Condos in Edgewater
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalistic appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
A Grand Fountain on Biscayne Boulevard Around the time Biscayne Boulevard was being built by the Shoreland Company, in the style of a grand, palm-lined boulevard and shopping street stretching all the way up to Miami Shores, another developer, the...
Edgewater is one of Miami’s most transformative neighborhoods, a place that seems to reinvent itself in every real estate boom. Just over ten years ago, Edgewater was a quiet, almost forgotten enclave with little for residents to do. Now there are a slew...