Aqualuna Las Olas
Aqualuna Las Olas
Aqualuna Las Olas: Highly exclusive, ultra-luxury, canal front living with private dockage in the gorgeous Nurmi Isles of Fort Lauderdale
One of several “Aqua” branded luxury condos developed by Ocean Land Investments, these luxury, home-style residences are perched on 260 linear feet of water frontage. Offering a bespoke level of living, this 5-story condo building houses only 16 waterfront residences.
Each unit in this sophisticated enclave is built to offer breathtaking views of the Intracoastal Waterway and downtown Fort Lauderdale skyline. All Aqualuna Las Olas residences feature spacious floorplans, high ceilings, glass-railed oversized balconies, high-end kitchen cabinetry, premium kitchen appliances, spa-inspired bathrooms, and smart-tech ready living spaces. Standout amenities at this boutique building include unrestricted deep-water/ocean access, a 15-boat dock, a 55-foot heated pool, Zen gardens, an outdoor BBQ area, electric car charging stations, two parking spots per residence, and more.
Residents of this waterfront community are positioned perfectly between the city and the beach, just off Las Olas Boulevard. Living at Aqualuna, residents can walk to the best of shopping, dining, beaches, and entertainment venues in Fort Lauderdale. By car, Galleria Mall is less than 10 minutes, the historic Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 10 minutes, top-notch restaurants at Las Olas Boulevard are 10 minutes, the Museum of Discovery and Science is 10 minutes, and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 20 minutes.
Aqualuna Las Olas Residence Features:
- Spacious floor plans with high ceilings
- Beautiful water and downtown skyline views
- Floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact windows
- Oversized balconies with glass railings
- Summer kitchens included in corner units
- High-end kitchen cabinetry
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Gas range in large chef’s kitchens
- Frameless, glass-enclosed showers
- Smart-technology ready
- Decorator ready
Aqualuna Las Olas Building Amenities:
- 260 linear feet of waterfront
- 15 private boat slips to accommodate up to 35-foot yachts
- Deepwater open-access wide canal
- 55-foot, heated pool with private cabanas
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Rooftop terraces available with optional private plunge pools, Jacuzzis & entertaining space
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Semi-private elevators that lead to individual foyer entry
- Medjool gardens with Royal Palms
- Outdoor storage space for kayaks, water skis, paddleboards, etc.
- Garage bike storage
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Smoke-free environment
- Two secure garage spaces per residence
- Electric car-ready garage spaces
- FOB-secured garage entry, building entry, and elevator access
- 24/7 video surveillance
Aqualuna Las Olas Key Details
Aqualuna Las Olas Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Aqualuna Las Olas
Aqualuna Las Olas Floor Plans
Aqualuna Las Olas Building Stats
Aqualuna Las Olas Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|PH2||3 / 3||2,590||$1,849,000||$713||1/30/2023|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Fort Lauderdale
Stories that might interest you
You know the restaurant… full of life, love, memories, all shared over incredible food. Now, meet ORA by Casa Tua and live with soul. ORA by Casa Tua is boutique Miami living as you have never seen before: a nature...
With Related Group’s latest purchase of the Diplomat Beach Resort and its public-private partnership on the Hollywood Arts Residences mega-project, the quaint little town of Hollywood Beach, Florida, is in for a major...
Looking for the most pet-friendly neighborhoods in Miami for Dogs? Then check out these great Miami neighborhoods that are sure to put a wag in the tail of your favorite fur-baby or four-legged friend. Miami is a super...