Plaza East: Expansive ocean views, resort-style amenities, and classic luxury – all wrapped into one newly renovated, prestigious Galt Ocean Mile address in Fort Lauderdale Beach
Rising against 400 feet of exquisite beachfront in Fort Lauderdale, Plaza East is a 21-story condo building with 266 luxury residences. Set in a 4-acre complex, Plaza East was originally built in 1967 but recently received a multimillion-dollar infrastructure upgrade. Designed by E. Abraben Associates, Inc., the grand structure flaunts a classically, modern aesthetic, with enviable ocean exposure.
All 266 condos at Plaza East feature spacious floorplans, two exposures with oceanfront views, large balconies, eat-in kitchens, semi-private foyer entries, and other refined touches. With three interconnected lobbies on the ground floor, residents enjoy maximum privacy as each elevator services only two condos per floor. Amenities at this newly renovated condo building include a resort-style oceanfront pool, oceanfront sundeck with lounges and BBQ area, ocean-view gym, library, clubroom with dance floor, ample parking, and direct beach access.
Living at Plaza East, residents are privy to a world-class beach and are within walking distance to some of the best restaurants along the ocean as well as the Galt Ocean marketplace, as well as a Winn Dixie. A short drive further takes residents to a Target, Publix supermarket, Fresh Market, the Coral Ridge Country Club, Lauderdale by the Sea, Galleria Mall, shopping at Las Olas Boulevard, and a host of conveniences along N Federal Highway. By car, Pompano Beach Pier is 15 minutes, the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 30 minutes, and Aventura Mall is 45 minutes.
Plaza East Residence Features:
- 1,450-square-foot one-bedrooms with 1.5 baths
- 1,600-2,200 square-foot two-bedrooms with 2 baths
- 2,400-square foot three-bedrooms with 2.5 baths
- Two exposures with oceanfront views
- Windowed kitchens with large breakfast areas
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Large balconies
- Seven semi-private elevators servicing only two condos per floor
- Semi-private foyer entry
Plaza East Building Amenities:
- 65 x 45 ft. oceanfront heated pool
- Oceanfront sun deck inclusive of a large patio, lounges, umbrella tables, shuffleboard, private changing rooms with showers and saunas
- Outdoor party and picnic area
- Direct beach access with cabana service
- Oceanfront clubroom
- Upper level with a library, dance floor, and fully equipped kitchen
- Lower level with an ocean-view gym and card room
- Parking – 85 outdoor spaces, 66 in the upper garage, and 141 in the lower garage
- 24-hour valet and security service
Plaza East Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Plaza East
Plaza East Floor Plans
Plaza East Building Stats
Plaza East Recent Sales
|2 / 2
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Fort Lauderdale
Stories that might interest you
What do Porsche, Aston Martin, Bentley, and now Mercedes-Benz have in common? They all have luxury condo projects in Miami! And that means you can also call this newly announced Mercedes-Benz Places home. Announcing its...
Starting the year with great news, both Smart Brickell II and Turnberry’s ONE Park Tower broke ground in January. Also, the Penthouse 1 at the recently launched Indian Creek Residences set a new price record in Bay Harbor...
So, you are thinking about buying a condo in Miami, either as an investment, a place to call home, or a pied-a-terre for you and your family to visit whenever you wish. Regardless of the reason, buying a Miami condo...