2000 Ocean: An elevated, wellness-focused lifestyle on Hallandale’s pristine oceanfront by Enrique Norten, underlined by Italian elegance and furnishings from Minotti
Developer Kar Properties is delivering Hallandale Beach’s first super-luxury condo. Designed by Taller de Enrique Norten (TEN) Arquitectos, the 38-story building will rise with a brushed metal and glass façade, for a touch of surrealism on a tranquil, sugar-sand beachfront.
Featuring only half-floor and full-floor residences, each of the 64 luxury units will feature panoramic views and distinctive settings. The different, turn-key-optional layouts come designed by a showcase of 8 talented interior designers with Italian furnishings by Minotti Miami and kitchens by minotticucine. Each one of the wellness-focused residences will be built to house eastern, ocean-facing terraces and western, garden-facing terraces meant to keep residents in tune with the rhythm of the day. Some standout amenities include sunrise and sunset swimming pools, a freestanding spa pavilion, Sasaki-designed tranquility gardens, a curated oceanfront art library, and more.
Hallandale boasts of one of the finest, unspoiled beaches in South Florida. Living in this tranquil enclave by the water, residents will be sequestered away from busy beach scenes and tourist spots, yet only be minutes from all of the most important destinations. Great shopping options, world-class dining, and entertainment are also found in abundance at the close by RK Diplomat Center, RK Sage Plaza, Aventura Commons, Aventura Mall, or Bal Harbour Shops. Not to forget, the NSU Art Museum, Museum of Discovery and Science, Antique Row, Everglades Holiday Park, Broward Center for the Performing Arts, and Oleta River State Park are also a quick drive away in neighboring Fort Lauderdale.
Half-floor units start at $2.8 million, full-floor residences start at $10 million
2000 Ocean Building Amenities:
- 38-Story Oceanfront High-Rise with 64 Ultra-Luxury Residences
- Two Swimming Pools with Sunrise and Sunset Views – The Elevated Oceanfront Pool Plus ‘Sunset Lounge’ Pool with Lounges, Private Cabanas, and Private Outdoor Dining
- Oceanside Cafe and Juice Bar Managed by The Wright Fit
- Freestanding Spa Pavilion with Treatment Rooms, Hammam (Steam Bath), Ice Room, and Yoga Room Nestled within the Elevated Landscape and Opening onto a Contemplative Bamboo Garden
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness and Wellness Center Overlooking the Gardens
- Curated Gardens by Landscape Architect Sasaki
- Tranquility Garden with lemon trees
- Sculpture Garden with a commissioned piece by David Harber
- Oceanfront Curated Art Library with Garden Views
- Sunset Terrace — Garden Facing Private-Function-Room
- Private-Function-Room Facing the Atlantic Ocean
- Catering Kitchen
- Private Beach Amenities including Cabanas, Chaise Lounges, Beach Umbrellas, and a Fireplace
2000 Ocean Residence Features:
- Half-Floor, Full-Floor, and Penthouse Residences, along with one exceptional Duplex Sky Villa
- Wellness-Focused Residences featuring East-West Terraces meant to balance and maintain the Circadian Rhythm
- Unobstructed Water Views from each Residence
- All Eastern Terraces Front the Ocean
- All Western Terraces Front Landscaped Gardens
- All Residence Kitchens feature the Atelier Line by minotticucine
- Different interior design templates with furnishings by Minotti
2000 Ocean Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 2000 Ocean
2000 Ocean Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|A, 01||Residence A||3 / 3.5 + Den||5-33||2913 + 475|
|B, 02||Residence B||3 / 3.5 + Den||5-33||2913 + 475|
|PH01, PH02, PH03, PH4||Penthouse||5 / 6.5||34-38||5832 + 949|
|01||Duplex Sky Villa||6 / 7 + Den||39-40||9363 + 869.85|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Hallandale Beach
Stories that might interest you
Zaha Hadid’s final masterpiece, One Thousand Museum in Downtown Miami, has become an architectural icon, bringing attention and interest to the Miami skyline from across the world. Now, some of the same developers and...
Miami, in addition to fun in the sun, has a highly sophisticated art scene and some of the best places to see visual art in the U.S. Local galleries tend to feature contemporary work across all media – drawing, painting,...
Calling it their “most luxurious project to date,” developer Related Group is bringing the luxurious Baccarat Residences to Miami’s riverfront. Perched at the confluence of the Miami River and Biscayne Bay, the 75-story...