PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER MIAMI - Building will be finished in 2016
by Sep Niakan | September 04, 2012
This 57 story tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013. From $3.9 million to over $15 million. The building will be finished in 2016 - 10% down at reservation now.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• Robotic parking system that transports and parks cars in to it’s own private garage
• 200' linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby
• Residences range from 4800 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft. - Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food services
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor – NE Section)
- Virtual Golf Simulator
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound
- Card table and billiard area
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen
- Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor – SE section)
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and yoga room
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
How much is the fee to have a knowledgeable and licensed Miami real estate broker help me select the right property? How much of my money does developer use during construction? What are the penalties if I decide to cancel my pre-construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
Why You Need to Read This Miami Pre-construction Condo Guide Miami Pre-Construction Phases How to Negotiate the Best Miami Pre-Construction Deal How to Finance Pre-Construction Property Closing Costs for Pre-Construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 20, 2017
With summer here, Miami turns up the heat with the hottest events lining up for the month of June. You can find a new way to spend each day, whether it's catching up on international cinema, going on a food-eating spree, or peering over the...
by Sep Niakan | May 14, 2017
It’s no secret how Miami’s local food scene is going global with innovative restaurants populating the landscape. We’ve got locals to tourists and even celebrities raving about how Magic City's culinary scene has grown leaps...