PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER MIAMI - Building will be finished in 2016
by Sep Niakan | September 04, 2012
This 57 story tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013. From $3.9 million to over $15 million. The building will be finished in 2016 - 10% down at reservation now.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• Robotic parking system that transports and parks cars in to it’s own private garage
• 200' linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby
• Residences range from 4800 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft. - Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food services
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor – NE Section)
- Virtual Golf Simulator
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound
- Card table and billiard area
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen
- Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor – SE section)
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and yoga room
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
by Sep Niakan | February 26, 2017
The first days of Spring in Miami are arriving and so is a wave of exciting new events. Whether you’re enjoying the spring break (or trying to avoid those on one), here are some great events to look forward to in the month of March: Miami...
by Sep Niakan | February 22, 2017
A previous blog on how a petition to privatize an alley adjacent to Cité Condo sparked rumors of a new hotel coming to Edgewater did spark another thought process. It seems the latest trend for developments in Edgewater is to either be a...
by Sep Niakan | February 15, 2017
Miami has always been a melting pot of cultures. From the Bahamians that came to work at the Peacock Inn in the 1870s to influx of Cuban immigrants in the 1960s. Miami didn’t just welcome people with open arms, but also embraced their...
by Sep Niakan | February 14, 2017
Valentine’s is just around the corner, and while most people equate Valentine’s Day with romantic love, I prefer to celebrate love in a broader sense. To me, it’s more about celebrating bonds and relationships of all kinds,...