PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER MIAMI - Building will be finished in 2016
by Sep Niakan | September 04, 2012
This 57 story tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013. From $3.9 million to over $15 million. The building will be finished in 2016 - 10% down at reservation now.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• Robotic parking system that transports and parks cars in to it’s own private garage
• 200' linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby
• Residences range from 4800 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft. - Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food services
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor – NE Section)
- Virtual Golf Simulator
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound
- Card table and billiard area
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen
- Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor – SE section)
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and yoga room
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
by Sep Niakan | January 12, 2017
According to thenextmiami, a petition involving a 15 by 75 feet alley has sparked speculations that a brand new hotel could be coming to Edgewater. Why? Simply because this alley comes attached to a 7,875 sq. ft. plot located at 348 Northeast 20...
by Sep Niakan | January 09, 2017
Ever tried driving from Brickell to Downtown Miami for lunch? Most Miamians dread the thought of catching the dreaded drawbridge, which opens every hour or half-hour during non-curfew hours to allow river traffic to pass under. So what’s...
by Sep Niakan | January 08, 2017
Last year’s headlines weren’t too kind to Miami with hurricanes, Zika warnings and falling sales painting a dark picture. However, with the elections finally done with, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic about 2017: 1. ...
by Sep Niakan | December 28, 2016
We all know Wynwood as the friendly, hipster neighborhood splashed with the best street art in the world. It’s where we all go for our art fix, browse far-out finds and linger around for a couple of craft beers. But, how about shopping,...