PORSCHE DESIGN TOWER MIAMI - Building will be finished in 2016
by Sep Niakan | September 04, 2012
This 57 story tower will break ground at or around the second or third quarter of 2013. From $3.9 million to over $15 million. The building will be finished in 2016 - 10% down at reservation now.
• Cylindrical building rising 60 stories and 649' high, containing only 132 sky-homes.
• Robotic parking system that transports and parks cars in to it’s own private garage
• 200' linear feet on the ocean – Lot size 2.21 acres.
• A total of 284 robotic parking spaces
• Hurricane resistant floor to ceiling windows and glass railings on all balconies.
• Car elevator that travels at 600' per minute
• Chilled water air conditioning
• Glass enclosed car observatory spanning 3 interior floors at the lobby
• Residences range from 4800 sq. ft. to over 10,000 sq. ft. - Flexible floor-plans 3,4,5,6 bedrooms + storage
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food services
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor – NE Section)
- Virtual Golf Simulator
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound
- Card table and billiard area
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen
- Spa & Fitness (W/ elevated ceilings, located on 5th Floor – SE section)
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and yoga room
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.
by Sep Niakan | September 17, 2017
August comes up with quite some movement for the preconstruction condo market in Miami. We have Aston Martin Residences gearing up for a fall groundbreaking, Canvas and The Harbour successfully topped off, 1010 Brickell got its ok to open and...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
Septembers can be a sobering time for most as we say goodbye to summertime frolic. Kids are either back to school or are gearing up for it. Parents are busy running around, trying to get everything and every kid organized. It’s back to the...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
For most people, paying taxes equals one big headache. In Florida, knowing your tax laws is worth the pain. Being a Florida resident, you can gain from many tax-saving programs. You can also find affordable real estate in big cities like Miami....
by Sep Niakan | August 27, 2017
Summer may be on its way out, but that doesn’t mean things have to fizzle down. There’s a whole bunch of stuff to do this month, especially around Labor Day weekend. Scroll through our top picks and plan a fun September in...