Is Pharrell Williams’ Bristol Tower Penthouse Going To Turn “Money Maker” For The Rapper?
by Sep Niakan | December 19, 2012
The sizzle in Miami’s real-estate market does not seem to come to an end even though the temperatures have come to dip, and we couldn’t be happier. Year-round we’ve witnessed a surge in high-end penthouse sales, with the $21.5 million Setai deal making waves a couple of months ago and now Pharrell Williams’ triplex listing at a whopping $16.8 million. However, we are still unconvinced whether a $16.8 million price tag is too much for a 9,080 square foot penthouse in the thriving business district of Miami.
The multi-talented rapper, singer, composer, producer and fashion designer has placed his 2127 Brickell Avenue penthouse on the market with a 34% appreciation. Purchased in 2007 for $12.5 million, the timing for this Bristol Tower penthouse listing could not have been better since the Art Basel just rounded up. The international art festival of epic proportions is known to attract the crème de la crème of art connoisseurs from across the globe who not only flock to Miami Beach to comb through art galleries, but also to add prized possessions to their real-estate portfolio.
Here’s a peak into what’s on offer at Pharrell Williams’ swanky Bristol Tower Penthouse:
- 9,080 sq. ft. of ultra-luxury dominating the Brickell skyline on the 40th floor of the swanky Bristol Tower.
- Unparalleled 360-degree views of Miami Beach, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne and the Bay through floor-to-ceiling glass walls as well as wrap-around terraces.
- 5 bedrooms and 6.5 baths spread across three levels.
- A rooftop terrace inclusive of entertainment area, summer kitchen and landscaped private pool tastefully placed under a vine-covered trellis.
- Exclusive screening room, billiards room and family room.
- Four allotted parking spaces in the building’s valet-parked garage for personal use.
- Building amenities inclusive of 24-hour security, a fitness center, tennis courts, a pool and a cafeteria.
Want your share of Bristol Tower luxury with a condo purchase? Call 305-725-0566 now for insider details.
For general information on the Bristol Tower, click here!
Image Credit: therealdeal.com
by Sep Niakan | January 12, 2017
According to thenextmiami, a petition involving a 15 by 75 feet alley has sparked speculations that a brand new hotel could be coming to Edgewater. Why? Simply because this alley comes attached to a 7,875 sq. ft. plot located at 348 Northeast 20...
by Sep Niakan | January 09, 2017
Ever tried driving from Brickell to Downtown Miami for lunch? Most Miamians dread the thought of catching the dreaded drawbridge, which opens every hour or half-hour during non-curfew hours to allow river traffic to pass under. So what’s...
by Sep Niakan | January 08, 2017
Last year’s headlines weren’t too kind to Miami with hurricanes, Zika warnings and falling sales painting a dark picture. However, with the elections finally done with, there are plenty of reasons to be optimistic about 2017: 1. ...
by Sep Niakan | December 28, 2016
We all know Wynwood as the friendly, hipster neighborhood splashed with the best street art in the world. It’s where we all go for our art fix, browse far-out finds and linger around for a couple of craft beers. But, how about shopping,...