Flurry of Activities at Coconut Grove with Commencement of Construction and Pre-construction Sales Now Open for the Grove at Grand Bay
by Sep Niakan | December 26, 2012
Mixed emotions rule South Bayshore Drive with the demolition of the Grand Bay Hotel, the only neighborhood five-star that has stood as a landmark in Coconut Grove since the 1980s, as we are now set to gain two iconic structures instead, together known as the Grove at Grand Bay. This set of “dancing towers”, that seem to be in a tango of sorts from the way that they’ve been designed, has been declared to be developed into “the world’s most highly evolved condominiums” by the Terra Group.
Miami based Terra Group is the developer team behind the Grove at Grand Bay condominium project and has already begun preparations for construction of the dancing towers. While the first week of February, 2013 has been decided as the date of commencement for construction, the Fall of 2014 is being anticipated as the time when the condo towers will be complete and ready to move in.
Also, with announcement of the pre-construction sales now being open, you have the unique chance to reserve yourself a handpicked spot in these futuristic towers that offer enviable, panoramic views of the marina, Sailboat Bay and Miami skyline. You may click here for a full-listing of the pre-construction prices of the North and South towers of the Grove at Grand Bay, or read below for more information on these ultra-luxury residences.
A peek into what you can look forward to at the Grove at Grand Bay:
- A handful of 96 luxury condos spread across two twisting, high-rise towers offering panoramic views of the Bay, idyllic Coconut Grove and exclusive ‘Avante-garden’ that shall be made part of the three acre property.
- A unique bayfront residential complex that responds to its surroundings, designed by Bjarke Ingles of the Bjarke Ingles Group (BIG) who is best known for his edgy, yet sophisticated structures that are almost always considered to be a landmark in their respective communities.
- An option of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom chic residences and lavish penthouses.
- A world-class residence that puts you at close proximity to various parks, shopping venues, leisure, nightlife and entertainment options in the tranquil Coconut Grove neighborhood.
- An ‘Infinite, Intimate’ approach to amenities and services that not only indulges you in the best of South Florida living, but also pampers your kids and pets in a safe and secure premises.
For further details, click here.
Call Sep Niakan now at 305-725-0566 to reserve your spot at the excitingly low pre-construction prices or for detailed insider information!
Image Source: dezeen.com
by Sep Niakan | November 29, 2016
This is a story of how one Miami condo dweller (that's me, Sep Niakan) gave up his car at the end of his lease and gained freedom (and $$) in its place. If you have been thinking of getting rid of your car or know someone who is, read...
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2016
Lending, specifically FHA lending, is inching forward in favor of Miami Condos. Before President Trump pulls out any game-changers, I thought it would be the right time to reflect on a Bill passed into law by President Obama this August. The...
by Sep Niakan | November 22, 2016
It’s been almost a year since BrickellHouse’s robotic parking garage blunder, and I’ve been thinking about what this means for the automated parking business in Miami condos. In brief, Boomerang Systems (the robotic garage...
by Sep Niakan | October 31, 2016
From a humble 9-to-5 district to after-dark playground for the it-crowd, Downtown Miami has had quite a turnaround in the past decade or so. According to the latest Miami Downtown Development Authority report, there are now 88,540 residents in...