Flurry of Activities at Coconut Grove with Commencement of Construction and Pre-construction Sales Now Open for the Grove at Grand Bay
by Sep Niakan | December 26, 2012
Mixed emotions rule South Bayshore Drive with the demolition of the Grand Bay Hotel, the only neighborhood five-star that has stood as a landmark in Coconut Grove since the 1980s, as we are now set to gain two iconic structures instead, together known as the Grove at Grand Bay. This set of “dancing towers”, that seem to be in a tango of sorts from the way that they’ve been designed, has been declared to be developed into “the world’s most highly evolved condominiums” by the Terra Group.
Miami based Terra Group is the developer team behind the Grove at Grand Bay condominium project and has already begun preparations for construction of the dancing towers. While the first week of February, 2013 has been decided as the date of commencement for construction, the Fall of 2014 is being anticipated as the time when the condo towers will be complete and ready to move in.
Also, with announcement of the pre-construction sales now being open, you have the unique chance to reserve yourself a handpicked spot in these futuristic towers that offer enviable, panoramic views of the marina, Sailboat Bay and Miami skyline. You may click here for a full-listing of the pre-construction prices of the North and South towers of the Grove at Grand Bay, or read below for more information on these ultra-luxury residences.
A peek into what you can look forward to at the Grove at Grand Bay:
- A handful of 96 luxury condos spread across two twisting, high-rise towers offering panoramic views of the Bay, idyllic Coconut Grove and exclusive ‘Avante-garden’ that shall be made part of the three acre property.
- A unique bayfront residential complex that responds to its surroundings, designed by Bjarke Ingles of the Bjarke Ingles Group (BIG) who is best known for his edgy, yet sophisticated structures that are almost always considered to be a landmark in their respective communities.
- An option of 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom chic residences and lavish penthouses.
- A world-class residence that puts you at close proximity to various parks, shopping venues, leisure, nightlife and entertainment options in the tranquil Coconut Grove neighborhood.
- An ‘Infinite, Intimate’ approach to amenities and services that not only indulges you in the best of South Florida living, but also pampers your kids and pets in a safe and secure premises.
For further details, click here.
Call Sep Niakan now at 305-725-0566 to reserve your spot at the excitingly low pre-construction prices or for detailed insider information!
Image Source: dezeen.com
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
How much is the fee to have a knowledgeable and licensed Miami real estate broker help me select the right property? How much of my money does developer use during construction? What are the penalties if I decide to cancel my pre-construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
Why You Need to Read This Miami Pre-construction Condo Guide Miami Pre-Construction Phases How to Negotiate the Best Miami Pre-Construction Deal How to Finance Pre-Construction Property Closing Costs for Pre-Construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 20, 2017
With summer here, Miami turns up the heat with the hottest events lining up for the month of June. You can find a new way to spend each day, whether it's catching up on international cinema, going on a food-eating spree, or peering over the...
by Sep Niakan | May 14, 2017
It’s no secret how Miami’s local food scene is going global with innovative restaurants populating the landscape. We’ve got locals to tourists and even celebrities raving about how Magic City's culinary scene has grown leaps...