Making Mother’s Day Extra Special in Miami
by Sep Niakan | April 16, 2015
All mommies are special. Period. They run after everyone, help with last-minute homework, organize closets, do the laundry, find that elusive pair of glasses, never let anyone miss a meal and so much more. Naturally, it can be quite perplexing trying to figure out how to give this special lady a day off they’ll truly enjoy.
Luckily, if you’re in Miami, there’s a whole bunch of activities you can plan to make Mother’s Day a special delight for your mother, partner or grandmother. Here’s a list of some of the simplest fixes beyond breakfast-in-bed and dedicated doodles that’ll help moms blow off some steam for a change:
- Miami is best known for its beaches worldwide. So why not gift her a vacation right at home? You could accompany her to South Beach, Haulover Beach, Bill Baggs Cape or Virginia Key Beach with some suntan lotion, a good book and a round of cocktails to make for a relaxing retreat.
- There’s nothing that’ll destress those frazzled nerves better than a spa appointment. So splurge a little and give her a divine experience at The Ritz-Carlton, Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa, The Setai or Shore Club Spa.
- Who doesn’t like to shop? Miami’s brimming shopping scene is more than enough to offer therapeutic relief. Just hand her a credit card or become her wallet + valet for the day and let her indulge at Lincoln Road Mall, CocoWalk, Bal Harbour Shops, Miracle Mile or Aventura Mall.
- For the adventurous-at-heart, a day at the Seaquarium, Jungle Island, Zoo Miami, Everglades National Park or Oleta River State Park will definitely help them get in touch with their wild side.
- If you’re old-school, there’s no dearth of fine-dining to down-to-earth eateries to choose from for bonding over brunch. Just make sure to have your reservations done in time. Take a pick from Zuma for Japanese, Joe’s Stone Crab for seafood, Il Gabbiano for Italian, Pascal’s on Ponce for French, Eating House Miami for American, OLA for Latin American, or even Ceviche 105 for Peruvian delicacies.
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
How much is the fee to have a knowledgeable and licensed Miami real estate broker help me select the right property? How much of my money does developer use during construction? What are the penalties if I decide to cancel my pre-construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
Why You Need to Read This Miami Pre-construction Condo Guide Miami Pre-Construction Phases How to Negotiate the Best Miami Pre-Construction Deal How to Finance Pre-Construction Property Closing Costs for Pre-Construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 20, 2017
With summer here, Miami turns up the heat with the hottest events lining up for the month of June. You can find a new way to spend each day, whether it's catching up on international cinema, going on a food-eating spree, or peering over the...