MIA on Track to Break Their Own Record Third Year in a Row
by Sep Niakan | November 17, 2015
Miami International Airport (MIA) is breaking air traffic records for the third consecutive year.
MIA has been accepting many new flights, increasing their numbers by 8% in the first three quarters of 2015. The airport keeps adding new flights and airlines at a rather impressive rate. Many new airlines have joined MIA within the past month. They include:
- Austrian Airlines: to and from Vienna
- Turkish Airlines: to and from Istanbul
- British Airways: carried six white rhinos from South Africa
- Swiss: increasing Zurich to Miami flights daily
- Virgin Atlantic: increasing London to Miami flights daily
- Frontier: nonstop flights to Las Vegas
- Lufthansa: adding a flight to Munich in addition to their current flights to Frankfurt
- Finnair: to and from Helsinki trips
- Air France and more
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | November 29, 2016
This is a story of how one Miami condo dweller (that's me, Sep Niakan) gave up his car at the end of his lease and gained freedom (and $$) in its place. If you have been thinking of getting rid of your car or know someone who is, read...
by Sep Niakan | November 24, 2016
Lending, specifically FHA lending, is inching forward in favor of Miami Condos. Before President Trump pulls out any game-changers, I thought it would be the right time to reflect on a Bill passed into law by President Obama this August. The...
by Sep Niakan | November 22, 2016
It’s been almost a year since BrickellHouse’s robotic parking garage blunder, and I’ve been thinking about what this means for the automated parking business in Miami condos. In brief, Boomerang Systems (the robotic garage...
by Sep Niakan | October 31, 2016
From a humble 9-to-5 district to after-dark playground for the it-crowd, Downtown Miami has had quite a turnaround in the past decade or so. According to the latest Miami Downtown Development Authority report, there are now 88,540 residents in...