MIA on Track to Break Their Own Record Third Year in a Row
by Sep Niakan | November 17, 2015
Miami International Airport (MIA) is breaking air traffic records for the third consecutive year.
MIA has been accepting many new flights, increasing their numbers by 8% in the first three quarters of 2015. The airport keeps adding new flights and airlines at a rather impressive rate. Many new airlines have joined MIA within the past month. They include:
- Austrian Airlines: to and from Vienna
- Turkish Airlines: to and from Istanbul
- British Airways: carried six white rhinos from South Africa
- Swiss: increasing Zurich to Miami flights daily
- Virgin Atlantic: increasing London to Miami flights daily
- Frontier: nonstop flights to Las Vegas
- Lufthansa: adding a flight to Munich in addition to their current flights to Frankfurt
- Finnair: to and from Helsinki trips
- Air France and more
Photo credit: thenextmiami.com
by Sep Niakan | February 22, 2017
A previous blog on how a petition to privatize an alley adjacent to Cité Condo sparked rumors of a new hotel coming to Edgewater did spark another thought process. It seems the latest trend for developments in Edgewater is to either be a...
by Sep Niakan | February 15, 2017
Miami has always been a melting pot of cultures. From the Bahamians that came to work at the Peacock Inn in the 1870s to influx of Cuban immigrants in the 1960s. Miami didn’t just welcome people with open arms, but also embraced their...
by Sep Niakan | February 14, 2017
Valentine’s is just around the corner, and while most people equate Valentine’s Day with romantic love, I prefer to celebrate love in a broader sense. To me, it’s more about celebrating bonds and relationships of all kinds,...
by Sep Niakan | February 12, 2017
If you thought living in Downtown Miami was a distant dream, think again. 2017 comes bearing great news for those who’ve always wanted to live close to the urban core but couldn’t afford it. You will now be able to rent a Downtown Miami...