Tips for a Magical Valentine’s in Magic City
by Sep Niakan | January 21, 2016
For a city that’s taught the world how to party, we’ve got loads in store to sweep you off your feet. Valentine’s Day in Miami is a truly special affair, with something to suit everyone’s taste. Especially as this Valentine’s falls on a Sunday, the pressure will be on to make your darling feel truly loved. So, here’s our list of the finest to the most over-the-top ways to spend this love-ly day in Magic City.
- Complete Harmony – Leave the serenading to the maestro as you treat your sweetheart to the Andrea Bocelli Concert. Watch this Italian tenor create perfect harmony LIVE at The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for an exclusive event that’ll make her sway and swoon at just $210.
- Cruising the Waves of Love – Choose from a range of charters to ride the high tide of love with your special someone. Cruising through the gorgeous bay waters, soaking in the sights of the beaches and twinkling city lights, you couldn’t ask for a more romantic getaway. Get an expert captain or take the wheel yourself to make the most of the waves and day. Options start at as low as $129.
- Love Is In The Air – Give your love wings and get airborne with any of the Air Tours on offer. From seaplanes to helicopters, evening lights to sunset, champagne to a candlelit dinner, choose how and where you’d like your day to unfold and conclude. We recommend booking early as these sell out fast, options start at $145.
- A Deeper Meaning – Spend your day with gentler beings that rise from the depths of the sea to smother you with their kisses and attention. Take a Swim with the Seals or relish a Dolphin Experience at the Miami Seaquarium for a Valentine’s that impossible to put into words. A dolphin encounter would cost you about $57 and a swim with the seals is priced at $160.
- Wind in Your Hair, Sand at Your Feet – Does soothing breeze, crashing waves and a gorgeous sunset sound like the perfect backdrop to a romantic hit? That’s exactly what you’ll get at every beach in Miami. So, whether you want to kayak into the sunset, bike ride in epic tandem, or simply stroll away holding hands – just pick a beach for your picture-perfect Valentine’s on a budget.
by Sep Niakan | September 27, 2016
Claro Development’s latest at 10 SW 8th Street is going to be a tall order, literally! Fresh-approved by the FAA, the Brickell Market Place is set to rise up to 954 feet above ground, or 960 feet above sea level. Approved after a seven-month...
by Sep Niakan | September 26, 2016
Come year-end, Miami’s Edgewater neighborhood will be home to one of Best Western International’s first boutique hotel brand offerings - Vib. Best Western’s chosen only 20 key urban markets (including Miami) across North America to...
by Sep Niakan | September 23, 2016
The Berkowitz Development Group, describes SkyRise as their “abstract version of the Statue of Liberty”. Approved in 2014, this R-shaped structure is being built in tandem with the revitalization of Bayside Marketplace. The tower will be...