Tips for a Magical Valentine’s in Magic City
by Sep Niakan | January 21, 2016
For a city that’s taught the world how to party, we’ve got loads in store to sweep you off your feet. Valentine’s Day in Miami is a truly special affair, with something to suit everyone’s taste. Especially as this Valentine’s falls on a Sunday, the pressure will be on to make your darling feel truly loved. So, here’s our list of the finest to the most over-the-top ways to spend this love-ly day in Magic City.
- Complete Harmony – Leave the serenading to the maestro as you treat your sweetheart to the Andrea Bocelli Concert. Watch this Italian tenor create perfect harmony LIVE at The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for an exclusive event that’ll make her sway and swoon at just $210.
- Cruising the Waves of Love – Choose from a range of charters to ride the high tide of love with your special someone. Cruising through the gorgeous bay waters, soaking in the sights of the beaches and twinkling city lights, you couldn’t ask for a more romantic getaway. Get an expert captain or take the wheel yourself to make the most of the waves and day. Options start at as low as $129.
- Love Is In The Air – Give your love wings and get airborne with any of the Air Tours on offer. From seaplanes to helicopters, evening lights to sunset, champagne to a candlelit dinner, choose how and where you’d like your day to unfold and conclude. We recommend booking early as these sell out fast, options start at $145.
- A Deeper Meaning – Spend your day with gentler beings that rise from the depths of the sea to smother you with their kisses and attention. Take a Swim with the Seals or relish a Dolphin Experience at the Miami Seaquarium for a Valentine’s that impossible to put into words. A dolphin encounter would cost you about $57 and a swim with the seals is priced at $160.
- Wind in Your Hair, Sand at Your Feet – Does soothing breeze, crashing waves and a gorgeous sunset sound like the perfect backdrop to a romantic hit? That’s exactly what you’ll get at every beach in Miami. So, whether you want to kayak into the sunset, bike ride in epic tandem, or simply stroll away holding hands – just pick a beach for your picture-perfect Valentine’s on a budget.
by Sep Niakan | May 29, 2017
For this month’s pre-construction market roundup, we have Biscayne Beach ready to welcome residents, a boutique condo proposed for South Beach, a lawsuit on sloppy documents/buyer's remorse (you decide), and two approvals. Have a look...
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
How much is the fee to have a knowledgeable and licensed Miami real estate broker help me select the right property? How much of my money does developer use during construction? What are the penalties if I decide to cancel my pre-construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 22, 2017
Why You Need to Read This Miami Pre-construction Condo Guide Miami Pre-Construction Phases How to Negotiate the Best Miami Pre-Construction Deal How to Finance Pre-Construction Property Closing Costs for Pre-Construction...
by Sep Niakan | May 20, 2017
With summer here, Miami turns up the heat with the hottest events lining up for the month of June. You can find a new way to spend each day, whether it's catching up on international cinema, going on a food-eating spree, or peering over the...