Tips for a Magical Valentine’s in Magic City
by Sep Niakan | January 21, 2016
For a city that’s taught the world how to party, we’ve got loads in store to sweep you off your feet. Valentine’s Day in Miami is a truly special affair, with something to suit everyone’s taste. Especially as this Valentine’s falls on a Sunday, the pressure will be on to make your darling feel truly loved. So, here’s our list of the finest to the most over-the-top ways to spend this love-ly day in Magic City.
- Complete Harmony – Leave the serenading to the maestro as you treat your sweetheart to the Andrea Bocelli Concert. Watch this Italian tenor create perfect harmony LIVE at The Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino for an exclusive event that’ll make her sway and swoon at just $210.
- Cruising the Waves of Love – Choose from a range of charters to ride the high tide of love with your special someone. Cruising through the gorgeous bay waters, soaking in the sights of the beaches and twinkling city lights, you couldn’t ask for a more romantic getaway. Get an expert captain or take the wheel yourself to make the most of the waves and day. Options start at as low as $129.
- Love Is In The Air – Give your love wings and get airborne with any of the Air Tours on offer. From seaplanes to helicopters, evening lights to sunset, champagne to a candlelit dinner, choose how and where you’d like your day to unfold and conclude. We recommend booking early as these sell out fast, options start at $145.
- A Deeper Meaning – Spend your day with gentler beings that rise from the depths of the sea to smother you with their kisses and attention. Take a Swim with the Seals or relish a Dolphin Experience at the Miami Seaquarium for a Valentine’s that impossible to put into words. A dolphin encounter would cost you about $57 and a swim with the seals is priced at $160.
- Wind in Your Hair, Sand at Your Feet – Does soothing breeze, crashing waves and a gorgeous sunset sound like the perfect backdrop to a romantic hit? That’s exactly what you’ll get at every beach in Miami. So, whether you want to kayak into the sunset, bike ride in epic tandem, or simply stroll away holding hands – just pick a beach for your picture-perfect Valentine’s on a budget.
by Sep Niakan | September 17, 2017
August comes up with quite some movement for the preconstruction condo market in Miami. We have Aston Martin Residences gearing up for a fall groundbreaking, Canvas and The Harbour successfully topped off, 1010 Brickell got its ok to open and...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
Septembers can be a sobering time for most as we say goodbye to summertime frolic. Kids are either back to school or are gearing up for it. Parents are busy running around, trying to get everything and every kid organized. It’s back to the...
by Sep Niakan | August 29, 2017
For most people, paying taxes equals one big headache. In Florida, knowing your tax laws is worth the pain. Being a Florida resident, you can gain from many tax-saving programs. You can also find affordable real estate in big cities like Miami....
by Sep Niakan | August 27, 2017
Summer may be on its way out, but that doesn’t mean things have to fizzle down. There’s a whole bunch of stuff to do this month, especially around Labor Day weekend. Scroll through our top picks and plan a fun September in...