Grove at Grand Bay in Miami's Coconut Grove
2669 S. Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33133
- Year built: 2015
- Stories: 20
- Units: 59
Dancing structures in complete harmony with each other as they stand overlooking the brilliant blues of Biscayne Bay, the Grove at Grand Bay has been designed to be completely in tune with its gorgeous surroundings. Combining together spatial innovation, inspiring vistas and elements essential to evolutionary living, the two towers of the Grove at Grand Bay enwrap world-class condo residences to bring you the next era in community living.
• Exclusivity is reflected through every facet of the Grove at Grand Bay; be it through its unique dancing structural design, handful of residences on offer or the concept of 12 that has been put in place for its residences.
• The two towers of The Grove, with 20 stories each, are being perched in the idyllic community of Coconut Grove on South Bayshore Drive, built to overlook the spectacular blues of the Biscayne Bay.
• Sitting on Sailboat Bay’s brilliant shores, the Grove is to offer 96 highly evolved condominiums that are set to take community living to the next level.
• A residence in the Grove at Grand Bay not only places you in the midst of a serene, lush community, but also puts you at walking distance from some of the most stunning historic sites, idyllic parks, best public and private schools as well as finest dining and entertainment venues in Miami-Dade.
• Shop till you drop at the likes of Farofa Nation, LOFT or The Bookstore in the Grove, while all your lifestyle needs are conveniently met at The Fresh Market, Mayfair Green Market or GNC.
• Families will delight with the choice of schools including MCA Academy, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Day School and Academy of Arts & Minds along with a plethora of leisure options at Coconut Grove Bay Front Park, Lincoln Park, Dinner Key Picnic Islands and more.
• Fabulous nightlife options like the Style Lounge, Playmates Club, Alacazaba Night Club, Miami Improv and more ensure you get to enjoy the best of Miami whenever you wish to unwind.
• The exclusive Grove condo residences are also paced within a convenient ten-minute distance of South Beach, Downtown Miami, Key Biscayne and the Miami International Airport.
• Developed by Miami-based Terra Group, The Grove at Grand Bay has been designed by Denmark-based, BIG Architects’ Bjarke Ingels in collaboration with Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe and Associates as its local partners. Leading the Bjarke Ingels Group, Ingels is best known for his ingenious and bold approach to design.
• Landscape artist Raymond Jungles has been roped in to create an “Avante-Garden” that seamlessly merges with Coconut Groves’ lush environs as well as meanders through the three-acre site atop which these dynamic towers stand tall.
• Developed where the Grand Bay Hotel once stood, the construction date of The Grove is set for February 2013, with a completion date in Fall, 2014.
Experience the Residences
• Set in one of Miami’s most distinctive residential locales, a handful of 96 uber-luxury condos will be developed to offer breathtaking views of the stunning marina, glistening Sailboat Bay and the dazzling Miami Skyline.
• Each of the units in these unique structures have been designed and positioned to offer unobstructed views of the verdant gardens below, surrounding lush neighborhoods, gorgeous Bay waters and open skies to inspire you with nature’s best every day.
• The ‘Power of 12’ is a unique concept reflected by the Grove at Grand Bay residences to bring you the best of grandeur and sophisticated living. Each of the condo units is set to feature 12’ high ceilings, leading up to 12’ high floor-to-ceiling windows or sliding glass doors that open up to 12’ deep terraces for a truly grand experience.
• With a choice of 11 different floor plans, you can select from a range of 2, 3, 4 or 5-bedroom bayfront condos and penthouses to call home.
The Grove at Grand Bay Lifestyle
• Bringing an ‘Infinite, Intimate’ touch to highly personalized service, the amenities offered by the Grove at Grand Bay have been devised to perfectly complement its luxurious residences.
• A private chef, butler staff and full-time concierge service ensure that your lifestyle needs are met effortlessly.
• Your little ones get access to an expansive Children’s Playground, so that they grow up cherishing the best of childhood moments and memories.
• Your fuzzy friends are also extended the same warmth with an exclusive on-premise Pet Spa.
• Summer Kitchens, Rooftop Pools, High-end Fitness Center, Private two-car garages and 24-hour security come together to accentuate your living experience at this exclusive, world-class residence.
For the price list, please CLICK HERE
For up-to-date sales information contact Sep Niakan at 305-725-0566.show less
Fee per Sq Ft
per sq ft
per sq ft
- Pets for sale allowed
- Pets for sale large
- Water front - ocean
- Water activities - ocean
- Child play area
- Trash chute
- Exercise room
- Central heat
- Electric heat
- Central cooling
- Electric cooling
- Washer dryer
- Walk In Closets
- Garage places 2
- Parking places 2
- Parking assigned
- Parking valet
|Model||Apt No||Bed/Bath||Floors||ft2 (m2)|
|B2||LEVEL 3||2/2.5||All||1,341 (124.6)|
|AN4||LEVEL 3||4/5.5||All||5601 (520.3)|
|DS4||LEVEL 10||4/5.5||All||4445 (413.0)|
|AN5||LEVEL 10||5/6.5||All||6112 (567.8)|
|AN5||LEVEL 16||5/6.5||All||6821 (633.7)|
|PHS5||LEVEL 19-22||5/6.5||All||6424 (596.8)|
|Unit||Price||Beds / Baths||Sq Ft (m2)|
|Unit||Price||Beds / Baths||Sq Ft (m2)|
The below list is a sample of availabilities. Availability and prices subject to change at any time. For other options and special deals available to CondoBlackBook members, please contact us for an updated list
|Unit||Price Range||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft (m2)|
Sorry, we don't see any recent sales reported. Add this building as a favorite to get notified of all listings and sales as they happen
Stories that might
CocoWalk Mall Sells for the Same Price as it Last Sold in 2006, Buyer Plans RenovationsJune 17, 2015