400 Sunny Isles in Sunny Isles Beach
400 Sunny Isles Blvd, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
- Year built: 2016
- Stories: 20
- Units: 230
A stunning world-class property to underscore waterfront living in the barrier island city, 400 Sunny Isles has been planned to combine the best of sophisticated design, concept amenities and superlative services to help you experience the spectacular South Florida lifestyle effortlessly.
Introducing 400 Sunny Isles
• Located in the heart of Biscayne Bay on 163rd Street, 400 Sunny Isles combines the best of luxurious waterfront living by placing you at walking distance to some of the best beaches in Miami along with design and private boat slip facilities that accentuate the element of ‘water’ in everyday living.
• Two identical glass towers with 20 stories each will sit perched on 640 feet of dazzling Biscayne Bay acreage.
• Offering a total of 230 tastefully designed units, each residence comes with breathtaking views of the bay, ocean and park.
• West of Collins Avenue, a 400 Sunny Isles residence will put you at close proximity to some of the finest shopping, leisure and entertainment venues in Miami.
• Enjoy leisurely times at the Golden Beach or head over to the Turnberry Golf Course to work on that ¾ swing. Spend some quality time with loved ones with excursions to the Sea Turtle Sanctuary or picnics at Founder’s Park. Choose to run errands at the Walgreens, Publix Supermarket or Fresh Market. Wrap up the day with some retail therapy at the Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall or The Promenade Shops. The options run aplenty with a 400 Sunny Isles residence.
• A Key International Development project headed by Iñigo Ardid, the Sunny Isles Beach condo complex has been designed by acclaimed architect Chad Oppenheim, who is best known for his daring yet sensible approach to create stellar structures in harmony with their environment.
• Currently in its planning phase, the working drawings have been created by Architect of Record Kobi Karp.
The 400 Sunny Isles Lifestyle
• 400 Sunny Isles is a unique luxury development that gives you the rare opportunity of buying a private dry or wet dock marina slip with each residence.
• Bringing you the best of South Florida living, the element of water is highlighted throughout the property; be it through private marina slips, exclusive beach car services, or its one-of-a-kind beach-style bistro club.
• 400 Sunny Isles shall welcome you with an open-air arrival courtyard that uses a harmonious blend of exotic woods, greenery and soothing water features, all exclusively designed by the Urbanica Group.
• A fully-equipped and serviced marina with immediate access to the Intercoastal waterway and Atlantic Ocean will come featuring private dry and wet dock slips.
• Fractional yacht ownerships, boat rentals and a special marine concierge will be made part of the marina program for your utmost convenience.
• On-premise activity coordinators will be made available via the 'Activities Center' to help you choose from a plethora of exciting water sports and activities inclusive of boating, kite surfing, wind surfing, scuba diving, jet skiing, fishing, snorkeling, kayaking, water skiing, and biking.
• Taking waterfront indulgence to the next level, an eco-friendly, luxury golf cart part of the private beach bug transportation service will be chauffeuring you to and from the beach or Oleta River State Park.
• Adding to the dazzling appeal of the complex will be a cascading infinity-edge, Olympic-style pool that overlooks the Bay. Submerged aqua beds with chic cabanas for sunbathing, multiple water temperatures for complete relaxation inclusive of a heated Whirpool spa and cooler waters of the pool promise to leave you spoilt for choice.
• The bay-front lounge area ‘The Sandbox’ will be a one-of-a-kind yacht and beach-style club bistro complete with relaxing lounge ambiance that overlooks the bay and marina.
• For those in love with fitness, tennis courts replete with access to the finest tennis pros for private lessons as well as a bay-front fitness center with aerobics/yoga room will elevate the living experience at this stellar property.
• Unwinding will be that much easier with the Rejuvenation Center placing an exclusive, co-ed spa at your discretion complete with relaxation and beauty treatments, saunas, steam room, and Jacuzzis in a soothing waterfall atmosphere.
• Dedicated party and entertainment areas, business center, multi-purpose media and meeting room, secure undercover garage with assigned parking, 24-hour complimentary valet parking and a full-time concierge service will help you fully savour a plush South Florida lifestyle at the haute 400 Sunny Isles.
For Price List please CLICK HERE
For Floor Plans please CLICK HERE
For 400 Sunny Isles Brochure please CLICK HEREshow less
Fee per Sq Ft
per sq ft
per sq ft
|Model||Apt No||Bed/Bath||Floors||ft2 (m2)|
|D||04||2/3||9, 12, 16, 19||1,995 (185.3)|
|E||05||2/3||8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20||2,014 (187.1)|
|F||06||1/2||6, 7||1,432 (133.0)|
|FLAT||07F||3/2,5||3, 5||1,542 (143.3)|
|SKYLOFT A||10||4/4,5||20||5,005 (465.0)|
|SKYLOFT B||11||4/4,5||20||4,034 (374.8)|
|Unit||Price||Beds / Baths||Sq Ft (m2)|
|Unit||Price||Beds / Baths||Sq Ft (m2)|
The below list is a sample of availabilities. Availability and prices subject to change at any time. For other options and special deals available to CondoBlackBook members, please contact us for an updated list
|Unit||Price Range||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft (m2)|
|Unit||Sale Price||Sale Date||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||Sale Price/Sq Ft|
|1015||$910,000||2/7/2017||3 / 3||1,872||$486|
|1508||$1,130,000||2/6/2017||3 / 3||1,874||$602|
|1122||$888,000||2/1/2017||3 / 3||1,687||$526|
|1819||$800,000||12/16/2016||3 / 2.5||1,838||$435|
|1419||$850,000||10/26/2016||3 / 2.5||1,865||$455|
|1004||$1,040,000||10/14/2016||3 / 2.5||N/A||$N/A|
|1104||$850,000||9/27/2016||3 / 2.5||1,850||$459|
Stories that might
Porsche Design Tower Tops Off and Is Almost Completely SoldNovember 04, 2015
80 Percent of Units Under Contract for the Porsche Design TowerAugust 13, 2014
400 Sunny Isles - Updated Opening Prices for West TowerJanuary 03, 2013