42 Pine: Boutique, hill town-inspired plush community with Kosher-friendly kitchens and Shabbat elevators in the serene Mid-beach
Developed by New York’s affluent Boylmelgreen family (under JP Roosevelt LLC), 42 Pine seeks to bring timeless sophistication and exemplary luxury to Mid-Beach’s exclusive Pine Tree Drive neighborhood. Envisioned to offer modern luxury to residents, the boutique condo project will feature Kosher-friendly kitchens and Shabbat-enabled elevators – affording a one-of-a-kind lifestyle in Miami beach.
Designed by the award-winning Arquitectonica, 42 Pine will rise as an 8-story condo community with 50 move-in-ready residences. Featuring a distinct hill town-inspired structure, the mid-rise will offer a play on contrasting materials to highlight its cubic village idea. Built to maximize space and bring in natural light, each luxury residence will feature private terraces with glass railings, French white oak hardwood flooring, marble countertops, custom Italian cabinetry, spa-inspired bathrooms, premium fittings, and other refined finishes. Highlight amenities will include a 52-foot elevated rooftop pool with cabanas, a rooftop lounge terrace, private rooftop yoga and meditation lawn, an outdoor terrace, a contemporary media lounge with table tennis & billiards, a children’s game room, spa room, high-speed Shabbat elevators, and more.
Living at 42 Pine, residents will be within walking distance from top-grade schools, Walgreens, the Mt. Sinai Medical Center, world-class hotels, and the beach. By car, residents will be 5 minutes from Miami Beach Golf Club, 5 minutes from the Bass Museum, less than 10 minutes from La Gorce Country Club, less than 10 minutes from the Faena District with its eclectic bazaar and performance theater, and 10 minutes from shopping at the Lincoln Road Mall.
42 Pine Residence Features:
- 1- to 3-bedroom residences + 8 penthouses
- Custom Italian wood finish soft-touch cabinetry
- Kohler pull-down sink faucet fittings
- Expansive kitchen islands with room for seating in select residences*
- Volakas Marble kitchen countertops and full backsplashes
- Kohler bar sink faucet fittings in select residences*
- Designed to meet Kosher kitchen standards
- Custom Italian wood finish vanity cabinetry with double-sinks and Volakas polished marble countertops
- Kohler glass-enclosed rainfall shower system with handheld shower wand and wall-mounted showerhead in select residences*
- Honed Irish Cream marble tile flooring and walls
- Wall-mounted LED sconces with framed mirrors
- Kohler freestanding soaking bathtub
- 4” downlight LED dimmable, recessed overhead lighting
42 Pine Building Amenities:
- Resort-inspired, rooftop amenity deck
- 52’ elevated rooftop pool with cabanas and chaise lounges
- Rooftop lounge terrace
- Heated whirlpool rooftop spa
- Private rooftop yoga and meditation lawn
- Outdoor terrace with two, separate summer kitchens
- Elegant club room
- Contemporary media lounge with table tennis and billiards
- Children’s game room
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Spa room for private appointments
- Daily porter service
- Bicycle Storage
- Stroller Storage
- Concierge Service
- High-speed elevators with Shabbat mode
- 24-Hour Valet and doorman
42 Pine Amenities
Available Condos at 42 Pine
42 Pine Floor Plans
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Mid-Beach
Stories that might interest you
View the most up-to-date market reports. Take me there now! With Miami's luxury condo market in overdrive for more than a year, it was inevitable for sales to take a break at some point. With Q2 2022 numbers coming in,...
Brickell Key has long been a coveted address. Offering a private island lifestyle in the heart of Miami’s Financial District, if affords residents exclusive luxury. Surrounded by water on all sides, condos on this...
Indulge in some end-of-summer fun before back-to-school mayhem takes over. This August, Miami has a fantastic lineup of Spice, Spa, and Hotel deals to help you indulge. The Weeknd, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Daddy Yankee, and...