42 Pine: Boutique, hill town-inspired plush community with Kosher-friendly kitchens and Shabbat elevators in the serene Mid-beach
Developed by New York’s affluent Boylmelgreen family (under JP Roosevelt LLC), 42 Pine seeks to bring timeless sophistication and exemplary luxury to Mid-Beach’s exclusive Pine Tree Drive neighborhood. Envisioned to offer modern luxury to residents, the boutique condo project will feature Kosher-friendly kitchens and Shabbat-enabled elevators – affording a one-of-a-kind lifestyle in Miami beach.
Designed by the award-winning Arquitectonica, 42 Pine will rise as an 8-story condo community with 50 move-in-ready residences. Featuring a distinct hill town-inspired structure, the mid-rise will offer a play on contrasting materials to highlight its cubic village idea. Built to maximize space and bring in natural light, each luxury residence will feature private terraces with glass railings, French white oak hardwood flooring, marble countertops, custom Italian cabinetry, spa-inspired bathrooms, premium fittings, and other refined finishes. Highlight amenities will include a 52-foot elevated rooftop pool with cabanas, a rooftop lounge terrace, private rooftop yoga and meditation lawn, an outdoor terrace, a contemporary media lounge with table tennis & billiards, a children’s game room, spa room, high-speed Shabbat elevators, and more.
Living at 42 Pine, residents will be within walking distance from top-grade schools, Walgreens, the Mt. Sinai Medical Center, world-class hotels, and the beach. By car, residents will be 5 minutes from Miami Beach Golf Club, 5 minutes from the Bass Museum, less than 10 minutes from La Gorce Country Club, less than 10 minutes from the Faena District with its eclectic bazaar and performance theater, and 10 minutes from shopping at the Lincoln Road Mall.
42 Pine Residence Features:
- 1- to 3-bedroom residences + 8 penthouses
- Custom Italian wood finish soft-touch cabinetry
- Kohler pull-down sink faucet fittings
- Expansive kitchen islands with room for seating in select residences*
- Volakas Marble kitchen countertops and full backsplashes
- Kohler bar sink faucet fittings in select residences*
- Designed to meet Kosher kitchen standards
- Custom Italian wood finish vanity cabinetry with double-sinks and Volakas polished marble countertops
- Kohler glass-enclosed rainfall shower system with handheld shower wand and wall-mounted showerhead in select residences*
- Honed Irish Cream marble tile flooring and walls
- Wall-mounted LED sconces with framed mirrors
- Kohler freestanding soaking bathtub
- 4” downlight LED dimmable, recessed overhead lighting
42 Pine Building Amenities:
- Resort-inspired, rooftop amenity deck
- 52’ elevated rooftop pool with cabanas and chaise lounges
- Rooftop lounge terrace
- Heated whirlpool rooftop spa
- Private rooftop yoga and meditation lawn
- Outdoor terrace with two, separate summer kitchens
- Elegant club room
- Contemporary media lounge with table tennis and billiards
- Children’s game room
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Spa room for private appointments
- Daily porter service
- Bicycle Storage
- Stroller Storage
- Concierge Service
- High-speed elevators with Shabbat mode
- 24-Hour Valet and doorman
42 Pine Amenities
Available Condos at 42 Pine
42 Pine Floor Plans
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Mid-Beach
Stories that might interest you
From the entire Blackbook Properties team, we’re wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is so much more than the food, pies, and football -- it's a moment to reflect on our friendships, how we can share...
Miami’s cultural season peaks during the annual Miami Art Week, when millions of art lovers and collectors come to our sunny city to experience one of the world’s most important and talked-about art gatherings for...
Miami’s luxury condo market may have hit a seasonal plateau but its development cycle shows no signs of stopping. With strong business and wealth migration coming here over the last two years, developers are looking to...