This new 16 -story, oceanfront Miami Beach condominium tower, designed by the world renowned architects Foster+Partners, represents a new concept in beach living, blending indoor and outdoor life seamlessly and luxuriously.
Faena House is designed, engineered and built to a new standard of quality and craftsmanship by an internationally renowned team of specialists, all leaders in their field. Only 47 unique 1 to 5 bedroom condominium residences are offered, each with fully finished custom Foster+Partners interiors. A unique design of floor-to-ceiling glass walls allows uninterrupted breathtaking ocean, bay, and skyline views. The walls open up to 12'-6" in width on to "alero" terraces of remarkable spaciousness ( up to 37' in depth.) We will offer a complete array of thoughtfully conceived and impeccably executed services and amenities.
Faena House is the first element of Faena District Miami Beach, a new Miami Beach neighborhood destined to become a hub of art, culture and recreation. It will feature a world-class resort hotel designed by Roman & Williams, an arts and performance center designed by Rem Koolhaas, exceptional retail, dining and nightlife, and a private dock.
- Architecture and interiors designed by Foster+Partners
- Floor to ceiling window wall systems with extra wide sliding panels custom designed
- Dramatic twenty-seven foot triple height lobby defined by polished black concrete fin walls
- The lobby walls are formed in polished architectural concrete with blackened steel finish for
all the lobby doors
- Tranquil pools pass through the lobby area into the surrounding landscape
- Lobby and elevator flooring in polished stone
- 3 passenger elevators with interiors in Bendheim glass and Japanese silk paper running at
500 feet per minute
- Dedicated service elevator running at 350 feet per minute
- Porte-cochère entrance with travertine paved drive
Exclusive Amenities, Services and Access:
- 24-hour Doorman, valet and five-star concierge services
- 24-hour security surveillance
- Secure private underground parking with valet service
- In-house Spa with separate men’s and women’s residence sauna and steam room, dressing
rooms, showers and bathrooms
- In-house fitness center with direct ocean views, timber flooring, and best-in-class fitness
equipment by TechnoGym
- In-house Children’s Playroom
- Attended private residential Beach Club (with cabana service)
- Landscaped Pool and Children’s Pool
- Outdoor spaces landscaped to provide delightful common areas as well as more
Faena House Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Faena House
Faena House Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|A||Residence A||4 / 6.5||4-14||4730 + 1516|
|B||Residence B||4 / 5.5||4-14||4165 + 1301|
|C||Residence C||2 / 2.5||4-14||2238 + 1190|
|D||Residence D||1 / 2||4-14||1307 + 420|
|PHA||Penthouse A||4 / 6.5||15||6400 + 3887|
|PHB||Penthouse B||3 / 4.5||15||4243 + 2727|
|PH||Penthouse||4 / 6 + Private Rooftop Pool||16-17||8273 + 7299|
Faena House Building Stats
Nearby Condos in Mid-Beach
Stories that might interest you
While both Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale are sunny and idyllic South Florida locations, there are some key differences between the two that are reflected in the local lifestyle of each area. If you’re trying to figure...
We know how much everyone loves to save. That is why, starting this month, we will be featuring a special section talking about all the special deals and offers announced on pre- or latest-construction condos in our...
Everyone wants a great deal on Miami area condo, and historically there has never been a better way to get a deal than to purchase a Miami condo foreclosure put for sale by a lender or sold at auction. While buying a...