Just steps from the beach, this boutique condominium provides amazing views of all that is Miami: the beach, the bay and the city. Ocean Blue offers an affordable way to get in on Miami Beach's red-hot real estate action. And for those who prefer the cozier setting of a mid-rise building to a towering skyscraper, Ocean Blue could be just what you have in mind. Constructed with crisp white and blue lines, this well-appointed, well-equipped condo presents a modernist style with unique geometry reminiscent of a collection of European seaside villas.
Minutes from the exclusive shops of Bal Harbour, Ocean Blue Miami Beach is in the center of the newly revitalized and recently designated historic district of North Beach. Over the past two years, North Beach has evolved into one of the hottest spots on Miami Beach, offering the energy, vision and opportunities typical of South Beach, but in a more relaxed, family-oriented atmosphere.
North Beach's rich architectural inheritance and the preservation of its buildings is one of the most important features of this area, along with an ever-growing number of real estate developments, cozy restaurants and trendy shops. It is the prelude to fast commercial expansion.
- Lush landscaping with a variety of tropical trees and exotic shrubs
- Unobstructed views of the beach, bay and city
- Swimming pool, spa and sun deck with ocean view
- Fully equipped fitness and cardio facility with sauna and showers
- Elegantly designed lobby with Terrazzo floors and coffered ceilings
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Floor plans for 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units range from 716-1,838+ SF
- European kitchen cabinetry from Poggenpohl Company
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Stainless steel kitchen sink with designer faucet
- Designer Delta bathroom fixtures
- Marble bathroom vanity tops
- Stylish ceramic tile in bathroom areas
- Ocean-view terraces and balconies
- Washer and dryer
- Energy-efficient AC/heating system
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Ocean Blue
Ocean Blue Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in North Beach
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalistic appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and it’s no news that vacation rental investments have become a great source of extra income for many. In fact, this platform focused on short-term vacation rentals worldwide has been growing steadily, and Airbnb...
When selling your home, it’s understandable that you’ll want to make as much money as possible from the sale, and you may be weighing the pros and cons of saving a little money by selling the home yourself without hiring a real estate agent. Real estate...