A stellar glass structure making a bold statement on the pristine shores of Sunny Isles Beach, the Jade Ocean makes for unprecedented waterfront luxury. Bringing in inspiring elements from the open ocean waters and harmonizing them with technological as well as architectural advances, renowned architect Carlos Ott has orchestrated this beachfront condo building into being an exemplary structure of contemporary super-luxury.
Introducing Jade Ocean
• A few steps from the exciting Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops, a short drive from the sizzling South Beach and almost equidistant from the Miami as well as Fort Lauderdale International Airports, the Jade Ocean Sunny Isles Beach boasts of a location second to none.
• Developed by Fortune Ocean, this spectacular condo building has been designed by the internationally acclaimed Carlos Ott, best known for his impressive glass and steel structures that dominate skylines across the globe.
• Making exclusivity and indulgent luxury its central themes, this distinctive oceanfront condo building stands 50 stories high and puts resort style living at your discretion.
• With 256 units offering spectacular views of the ocean as well as the city, the Jade Ocean brings you a choice of condos, penthouses and sky villas to make and call home.
• Three designer packages have been placed on standby to help you personalize your living space with an exclusive residence build-out service.
Experience the Residences
• At the Jade Ocean, open floor plans and expansive terraces with floor-to-ceiling glass walls allow you to soak in the scenic views of the dazzling city as well as the shimmering ocean.
• European Snaidero cabinetry with complementing countertops, Sub Zero and Miele high-tech appliances, revolutionary steam oven with advanced culinary technology (in select residences), Blanco faucet and deep basin single-unit double bowl undermounted stainless steel sink and built-in coffee systems transform cooking into a therapeutic experience.
• European-style baths, designer fittings by Philippe Strack and Dornbracht faucets, master baths with frameless glass enclosures and rain head showers along with spacious walk-in closets, all help in completing your resort-style living experience at home.
The Jade Ocean Lifestyle
• Be welcomed to your residential complex by a cascading six-story waterfall and plush landscaping that leads to a distinctive oceanfront porte-cochere before dropping you off to breathtaking views of the gorgeously blue ocean and white sand beach.
• A two-story expansive lobby with unobstructed views of the Atlantic waits to greet you as you step foot into this impressive tower.
• Your brush with exclusivity begins as soon as you enter your private high-speed elevator that delivers you effortlessly to your exclusive foyer.
• A Jade Ocean residence also gives you access to infinity-edge pools that practically run through the building to offer panoramic views of the city and ocean beyond.
• A state-of-the-art health club with TechnogymTM equipment as well as a spa with luxurious lounge area, steam, sauna and massage rooms ensures that your wellness quotient is taken care of.
• A business center with waterfront private offices along with a chic social lounge make sure you can meet and greet your acquaintances in style.
• A private cinema with high-tech audio and visual equipment, children’s room complete with vintage-style toy car, Philippe Starch furnishings and a “baby” grand piano as well as beach amenities that extend the realm of exclusive services to the water’s edge, all have been carefully designed to take care of your leisure needs.
• Shared spaces at the Jade Ocean come designed in collaboration with Fendi Casa.
• The Smart Building System that connects you to your intelligent home environment, concierge, valet services and much more only helps you make a style statement with everyday living, exclusively at the Jade Ocean.
Jade Ocean Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Jade Ocean
Jade Ocean Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01, 08||Residence A||3 / 3.5||8-26||1956 + 631|
|03, 06||Residence B1||1 / 1.5||8-26||1090 + 139|
|02, 07||Residence B2||1 / 2 + Den||8-26||1161 + 117|
|03, 06||Residence C||2 / 3 + Den||27-43||1487 + 238|
|04, 05||Residence D||3 / 3.5||9-43||1993 + 427|
|01, 08||Residence E||4 / 4.5||27-43||2485 + 631|
|03, 06||Penthouse C2||3 / 3.5 + Den||44-45||3187 + 515|
|04, 05||Penthouse D2||4 / 4.5 + Den||44-45||4303 + 835|
|01, 08||Penthouse E2||4 / 4 .5 + Den||44-45||4526 + 1015|
|04, 05||Penthouse G||4 / 6.5||46-47||5134 + 616|
|01, 08||Penthouse H||4 / 6.5 + Den||46-47||6518 + 1508|
|03, 06||Penthouse I||5 / 6.5||48-49||8332 + 2159|
|03, 06||Residence B1||1 / 1.5||8-26||858 + 139|
|01, 08||Residence E||4 / 4.5||27-43||2825 + 631|
Jade Ocean Building Stats
Jade Ocean Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|3208||4 / 4||2,485||$2,300,000||$925||3/31/2021|
|2502||1 / 2||1,161||$915,000||$788||3/18/2021|
|3804/3805||4 / 4||4,360||$3,500,000||$802||3/22/2021|
|4205||3 / 3||1,933||$1,500,000||$775||12/2/2020|
|4204||3 / 3||1,933||$1,850,000||$957||2/24/2021|
|3803||2 / 3||1,487||$1,220,000||$820||9/14/2020|
|2706||2 / 3||1,487||$1,150,000||$773||1/26/2021|
|3808||4 / 4||2,485||$2,300,000||$925||1/19/2021|
|4605||5 / 6||5,134||$4,100||$||2/1/2021|
|2904||3 / 3||1,933||$1,600,000||$827||1/28/2021|
|PH4608||5 / 6||6,518||$5,900,000||$905||1/22/2021|
|1705||3 / 3||1,933||$1,900,000||$982||1/20/2021|
|904||3 / 3||1,933||$1,500,000||$775||1/11/2021|
|4101||4 / 4||2,485||$2,200,000||$885||12/31/2020|
|1004||3 / 3||1,933||$1,700,000||$879||12/23/2020|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Sunny Isles Beach
Stories that might interest you
Transportation in the Magic City has certainly improved in recent years, transforming the lives of South Florida residents with constantly expanding commuter options such as the Brightline rail system. In keeping with the...
There are tons of savvy people in Miami who wish to go green by switching to electric vehicles, but not having an EV charging station close to home can really put a dent in plans. But, in the last few years that’s been...
Two Miami neighborhoods that have evolved the most in the past five years are Edgewater and Downtown Miami, where new developments have changed the face of what were once depressed areas and transformed them into vibrant...