250 WYNWOOD is your first chance in a decade to own a new condominium in Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, one of the most renowned creative neighborhoods in the United States. This boutique live/work building has only eleven exquisite units and is located steps away from Panther Coffee, the area’s town square. Each unit features 10-foot ceilings with vast open living spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and oversized private balconies. 250 Wynwood is designed by New York City architect Laith Sayigh (formerly of Foster + Partners, Diller Scofidio + Renfro and SOM), and features site-specific artwork chosen by Miami gallerist phenom and Art Basel exhibitor Anthony Spinello.
250 Wynwood - Building Amenities :
- Private residential lobby features smart phone-activated electronic key access, a double-height ceiling, guest seating, and custom mural art work
- A south-facing rooftop sun deck for use by residents of 250 Wynwood features views of the Miami skyline and beautiful sunsets.
250 Wynwood - Residence Features :
- All units are delivered “Decorator Ready.”
- “Disappearing” linear kitchen with extra-deep lower cabinets & hidden hardware
- Treefrog sandblasted-finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite kitchen and bath vanity countertops
- Bosch 30” fully-integrated bottom freezer/refrigerator with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Bosch 30” ceramic glass electric cooktop
- Miele 30” retractable downdraft recirculating ventilation
- Bosch 27” under-counter single convection oven
- Bosch 24” fully-integrated dishwasher with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Single handle, pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel undermount sink
Living room & Bedroom(s)
- 10’ high smooth finished ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glazing in living rooms
- Front-facing, back-mulled windows with Low E glass
- Linear air conditioning diffusers (penthouse units only)
- Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite bath vanity countertops with waterfall edge
- Duravit DuraStyle toilets
- Curbless shower with frameless glass enclosure
- Duravit soaker tub (2nd washrooms only)
- Single handle faucets with under-mount sinks
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 250 Wynwood
250 Wynwood Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|02A, 03A, 04A||Residence A||2/2||2-3||1528 + N/A|
|02B, 03B, 04B||Residence B||1/1||2-3||767 + N/A|
|02C, 03C, 04C||Residence C||2/2.5||2-3||1602 + N/A|
|01L, 01U, PH-A||Penthouse A||2/2||4-5||2922 + N/A|
|02, PH-B||Penthouse B||3/2||4||1916 + N/A|
Nearby Condos in Wynwood
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalist appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and it’s no news that vacation rental investments have become a great source of extra income for many. In fact, this platform focused on short-term vacation rentals worldwide has been growing steadily, and Airbnb...
When selling your home, it’s understandable that you’ll want to make as much money as possible from the sale, and you may be weighing the pros and cons of saving a little money by selling the home yourself without hiring a real estate agent. Real estate...