250 Wynwood: Wynwood’s modernist, boutique live-work condo building featuring playful art on balconies
In keeping with the spirit of the neighborhood, 250 Wynwood stands out for its distinctive balconies – each of which comes adorned in custom artwork curated by Wynwood gallerist and Art Basel exhibitor Anthony Spinello. Developed by the Fortis Development Group, this boutique condo building makes a unique live/work addition to Wynwood’s artsy landscape.
Designed by the New York City architect Laith Sayigh, 250 Wynwood rises 6 stories with 11 modernist condos. Each spacious residence comes outfitted with oversized private balconies, disappearing linear kitchens, Bosch appliances, Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets, pure white quartzite countertops, and more spectacular touches. A rooftop pool terrace and sundeck stand as the centerpiece of this boutique condo.
Living at 250 Wynwood, residents are a short walk from the world-famous Wynwood Walls, a vast collection of art galleries, eclectic eateries, versatile retail at The Shops at Midtown, Miami’s Original Selfie Museum, and the Mana Wynwood Convention Center. By car, Miami Design District is under 10 minutes, Downtown’s Perez Art Museum is 10 minutes, Brickell is 15 minutes, and the Miami International Airport is 20 minutes.
250 Wynwood Residence Features:
- All units delivered “decorator ready”
- “Disappearing” linear kitchen with extra-deep lower cabinets & hidden hardware
- Treefrog sandblasted-finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite kitchen and bath vanity countertops
- Bosch 30” fully-integrated bottom freezer/refrigerator with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Bosch 30” ceramic glass electric cooktop
- Miele 30” retractable downdraft recirculating ventilation
- Bosch 27” under-counter single convection oven
- Bosch 24” fully-integrated dishwasher with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Single handle, pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under-mount sink
LIVING ROOM & BEDROOM(S)
- 10’ high smooth finished ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glazing in living rooms
- Front-facing, back-mulled windows with Low E glass
- Linear air conditioning diffusers (penthouse units only)
- Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure white quartzite bath vanity countertops with waterfall edge
- Duravit DuraStyle toilets
- Curbless shower with frameless glass enclosure
- Duravit soaker tub (2nd washrooms only)
- Single handle faucets with under-mount sinks10-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows
250 Wynwood Building Amenities:
- Rooftop terrace and sundeck
- Original artwork on each balcony curated by Wynwood gallerist and Art Basel exhibitor Anthony Spinello of Spinello Project
- Secured assigned parking
250 Wynwood Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 250 Wynwood
250 Wynwood Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|02A, 03A, 04A||Residence A||2/2||2-3||1528 + N/A|
|02B, 03B, 04B||Residence B||1/1||2-3||767 + N/A|
|02C, 03C, 04C||Residence C||2/2.5||2-3||1602 + N/A|
|01L, 01U, PH-A||Penthouse A||2/2||4-5||2922 + N/A|
|02, PH-B||Penthouse B||3/2||4||1916 + N/A|
Financing for 250 Wynwood
250 Wynwood Building Stats
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Wynwood
Stories that might interest you
Looking for an island home that’s 5 minutes from Miami’s urban core? Love the thought of living on a gated island, coming home to calming water views and lush greenery to melt all your stress away? Take a walking tour...
It’s no secret that real estate is a great way to diversify your investment portfolio. Whether you’re in it for the long term or prefer instant returns with rental income, real estate is one solid investment vehicle that...
Love oceanfront living? Looking for a truly exclusive, brand-new residence on Miami Beach? Then this video is a must-watch for you! There is a new set of impeccable condo projects, each with stunning water views,...