250 Wynwood: Wynwood’s modernist, boutique live-work condo building featuring playful art on balconies
In keeping with the spirit of the neighborhood, 250 Wynwood stands out for its distinctive balconies – each of which comes adorned in custom artwork curated by Wynwood gallerist and Art Basel exhibitor Anthony Spinello. Developed by the Fortis Development Group, this boutique condo building makes a unique live/work addition to Wynwood’s artsy landscape.
Designed by the New York City architect Laith Sayigh, 250 Wynwood rises 6 stories with 11 modernist condos. Each spacious residence comes outfitted with oversized private balconies, disappearing linear kitchens, Bosch appliances, Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets, pure white quartzite countertops, and more spectacular touches. A rooftop pool terrace and sundeck stand as the centerpiece of this boutique condo.
Living at 250 Wynwood, residents are a short walk from the world-famous Wynwood Walls, a vast collection of art galleries, eclectic eateries, versatile retail at The Shops at Midtown, Miami’s Original Selfie Museum, and the Mana Wynwood Convention Center. By car, Miami Design District is under 10 minutes, Downtown’s Perez Art Museum is 10 minutes, Brickell is 15 minutes, and the Miami International Airport is 20 minutes.
250 Wynwood Residence Features:
- All units delivered “decorator ready”
- “Disappearing” linear kitchen with extra-deep lower cabinets & hidden hardware
- Treefrog sandblasted-finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure White quartzite kitchen and bath vanity countertops
- Bosch 30” fully-integrated bottom freezer/refrigerator with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Bosch 30” ceramic glass electric cooktop
- Miele 30” retractable downdraft recirculating ventilation
- Bosch 27” under-counter single convection oven
- Bosch 24” fully-integrated dishwasher with custom Treefrog wood veneer panel
- Single handle, pull-out faucet
- Stainless steel under-mount sink
LIVING ROOM & BEDROOM(S)
- 10’ high smooth finished ceilings
- Floor-to-ceiling, wall-to-wall glazing in living rooms
- Front-facing, back-mulled windows with Low E glass
- Linear air conditioning diffusers (penthouse units only)
- Treefrog sandblasted finish Teak Sabbiata wood veneer cabinets
- Pure white quartzite bath vanity countertops with waterfall edge
- Duravit DuraStyle toilets
- Curbless shower with frameless glass enclosure
- Duravit soaker tub (2nd washrooms only)
- Single handle faucets with under-mount sinks10-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass windows
250 Wynwood Building Amenities:
- Rooftop terrace and sundeck
- Original artwork on each balcony curated by Wynwood gallerist and Art Basel exhibitor Anthony Spinello of Spinello Project
- Secured assigned parking
250 Wynwood Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 250 Wynwood
250 Wynwood Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|02A, 03A, 04A||Residence A||2/2||2-3||1528 + N/A|
|02B, 03B, 04B||Residence B||1/1||2-3||767 + N/A|
|02C, 03C, 04C||Residence C||2/2.5||2-3||1602 + N/A|
|01L, 01U, PH-A||Penthouse A||2/2||4-5||2922 + N/A|
|02, PH-B||Penthouse B||3/2||4||1916 + N/A|
250 Wynwood Building Stats
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Wynwood
Stories that might interest you
From the entire Blackbook Properties team, we’re wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is so much more than the food, pies, and football -- it's a moment to reflect on our friendships, how we can share...
Miami’s cultural season peaks during the annual Miami Art Week, when millions of art lovers and collectors come to our sunny city to experience one of the world’s most important and talked-about art gatherings for...
Miami’s luxury condo market may have hit a seasonal plateau but its development cycle shows no signs of stopping. With strong business and wealth migration coming here over the last two years, developers are looking to...