E11even Hotel & ResidencesPre-Construction
E11even Hotel & Residences
E11even Hotel & Residences: Sleek, luxury residences from one of Miami’s hottest club-makers in Downtown’s Park West
Bringing Miami’s first-ever “24/11 residential entertainment” concept to Downtown is the developer team of PMG and E11even Partners. This will be E11even Partners’ first-ever residential project - the people behind one of Miami’s most notorius nightclubs, E11even Miami.
Envisioned to be the confluence of elegance and functionality, the sleek condo-hotel features architecture by Miami’s award-winning Sieger Suarez. The contemporary tower is planned to rise 65 stories, housing 400 luxury condos, all featuring interiors with high-end finishes curated by the New York-based AvroKo Hospitality Group. The award-winning design firm is known for creating bold, thoughtful, head-turning spaces.
Residents of these fully furnished condos can expect to be treated to an unparalleled lineup of statement amenities. From the 20,000-square-foot, multi-level E11even Day Club and Pool with curated events to a casino-style sports lounge, and wellness guru Deepak Chopra’s world-renowned spa experiences, the amenities at E11even Hotel & Residences have been hand-picked to go beyond the expected.
Situated in the heart of Downtown’s Arts & Entertainment District, residents will only be a few blocks from Miami’s top destinations such as the American Airlines Arena, Perez Art Museum, Frost Science Museum, HistoryMiami Museum, the Bayside Marketplace with its open-air shopping and events, plus the expansive Bayfront Park with outdoor amphitheater. Living in the middle of a major transit connectivity hub, residents will have the added advantage of being minutes from multiple Metromover Stations for easy access to Brickell’s financial district, the Miami Airport, Port of Miami, Marina, and even the inter-city Brightline railway with a direct connection to Orlando plus other South Florida destinations.
Construction is expected to begin in late summer 2021.
Owners will have the option to enroll in the condo-hotel’s short-term rental program.
Units range from studios to one- and two-bedroom residences - all fully furnished.
Prices for Studios start at $272,000, one-bedroom condos begin at $708,000, and two-bedroom residences start at $1,235,905.
Payment Plan: $10,000 for reservation + remaining structure to be defined on contract + 50% at closing in 2025
E11even Hotel & Residences Building Features:
- 65-Story Condo Tower
- 375 Unique Residential Units
- Views of the Miami Skyline, Biscayne Bay and Atlantic Ocean
- All Residential Interiors Curated with High-end Finishes by the Award-winning AvroKO Hospitality Group
- Modern and High-design Residential Lobby Space
- Common Areas featuring Museum-quality Curated Fine Art and Installations
- 20,000-square-foot, Ultra-modern, Multi-level E11EVEN® Day Club and Pool Overlooking the City Skyline
- Club E11EVEN® Bar & Lounge
- E11EVEN’s® Rooftop Experience - A Unique 24/11 Poolside Venue featuring Its Own Signature Dining Experience
- 5-Star Gourmet Food Hall Experience
- Casino-Style Sports Lounge
- World-renowned Chopra Spa & Studio Mind & Body Experiences featuring State-of-the-art Fitness Center, Meditation, Yoga, and Customized Treatment Services
- E11EVEN® Beach Club
- E11EVEN® App - Linking Residents to E11EVEN® Hotel and Residences Concierge Services and Building Amenities
- Complimentary 24-hour Valet
- 11 Resident Membership Package featuring Exclusive Beach Club, Day Pool and Ultra Club Access
- Short-term Rental Program for Owners
- Limited Penthouse Collection and Two Presidential Suites
E11even Hotel & Residences’ Residence Highlights
- 9’6”-10’ Floor-to-Ceiling Windows (Vary by Floor) With Stunning Miami Skyline and Biscayne Bay Views
- All Residences Include a Signature Home Essentials Package: Silverware, Glassware, Linens, Sheets, Towels
- Contemporary Lighting Package
- All Residences Include LED (or Water-based) Fireplace in Every Living Room
- Smart Home Technology Experience, Includes Integrated Audio, Video and Lighting Systems
- Fully Built-out Closets in the Master Bedrooms
- Kitchens with Custom Countertops and Backsplashes
- Imported and Custom Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry by Italkraft
- Subzero and Wolf Appliance Package Includes Microwave, Dishwasher, Convection Oven and Refrigerator
- Washer and Dryer
- Waterworks Bathroom Fixtures, Features & Accessories
- Frameless Glass-enclosed Showers
- Pre-wired for High-speed Communications, Multiple Telephone Lines, and Cable
- French Balconies in Select Residences
Partnering with PMG for its first-ever condo-hotel, the novel developer has tapped Sieger Suarez to design the skyscraper and Avro Ko for interiors.
The 65-story condo-hotel tower is proposed to feature 375-400 units with short-term rental options. The fully furnished units will range from studios to two-bedroom condos.
Pulling out all the stops, the developer has put a 20,000-square-foot, multi-level E11even Day Club and pool on the amenity menu. A “24/11” rooftop restaurant, bar and pool called Level 65 The multi-level pool club will include cabanas, temperature-controlled plunge pools, and a 2,200-square-foot pool. The condo-hotel will also feature a gourmet food hall, wellness center, sports lounge, beach club, and several art installations.
E11even Hotel & Residences will include:
- 375 fully finished and furnished condo-hotel units
- A “24/11” rooftop restaurant, bar and pool called Level 65
- Spa by WEllness Guru Deepak Chopra
- Gourmet food hall
- E11even day club and pool deck on the 11th floor, with 20,000 square feet spread over multiple floors
Sales are now underway, with conversion to contract scheduled to begin in February. Buyers can choose to live in their units or put them into a hotel program, the developer told the SFBJ.
Construction is expected to begin in late summer 2021.
E11even Hotel & Residences Amenities
Available Condos at E11even Hotel & Residences
E11even Hotel & Residences Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Residence 01||Studio / 1||14-16, 22-43||490 + N/A|
|02||Residence 02||Studio / 1||14-16, 22-43||378 + N/A|
|03||Residence 03||1 / 1||14-16, 22-23||633 + N/A|
|04||Residence 04||Studio / 1||14-16, 22-43||378 + N/A|
|05||Residence 05||Studio / 1||16, 22-43||490 + N/A|
|06||Residence 06||Studio / 1||22-43||589 + N/A|
|07||Residence 07||Studio / 1||22-43||504 + N/A|
|08||Residence 08||2 / 2||22-43||977 + 83|
|09||Residence 09||1 / 1||22-43||617 + N/A|
|10||Residence 10||2 / 2||22-43||977 + 83|
|11||Residence 11||Studio / 1||22-43||504 + N/A|
|12||Residence 12||Studio / 1||22-43||589 + N/A|
|01||Residence 01||2 / 2||44-49||1169 + N/A|
|02||Residence 02||2 / 2||44-49||1169 + N/A|
|03||Residence 03||2 / 2||44-49||1093 + N/A|
|05||Residence 05||1 / 1||44-49||617 + N/A|
|04||Residence 04||2 / 2||44-49||977 + 83|
|06||Residence 06||2 / 2||44-49||977 + 83|
|07||Residence 07||2 / 2||44-49||1093 + N/A|
|01||Signature Res. 01||2 / 2.5||50-56||2274 + 218|
|02||Signature Res. 02||2 / 2.5||50-56||2197 + 196|
|03||Signature Res. 03||1 / 1.5||50-56||870 + 153|
|04||Signature Res. 04||2 / 2.5||50-56||2197 + 196|
|PH01||Penthouse 01||2 / 2.5||60-61||3272 + 1059|
|PH02||Penthouse 02||2 / 2.5||60-61||3272 + 1059|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Downtown Miami
Stories that might interest you
Dining, lunching, or brunching outdoors is a Miami tradition. It simply comes with the territory of living in a vacationland where the climate is sunny year-round. But, among all the eateries in the area that offer...
From the makers of Natiivo (one of Miami’s first short-term rental-approved condos), comes another ready-to-rent project on the Miami River across the street from Brickell City Centre. Lofty Brickell, just launched by the...
Miami offers an incredible lifestyle unlike any other city in the world. With a temperate climate year round, incredible beaches, and a diverse culture, it’s a young city that continues to see tremendous interest and...