Last updated: Dec 6, 2018
Condo Black Book, LLC D/B/A HB Roswell Realty ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.condoblackbook.com website (the "Service") which presents information regarding real estate for the purpose of the possibility of engaging with you for our real estate brokerage sales and rental service.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information ("Personal Information"). We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version,operating system, referral source, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, website navigation paths and other statistics. We may also collect information you post to our website with the intention of it being published or receiving a response, which may include your username, profile picture and the content of your posts; information contained in any communications you send to us by email or through the website, including its communication content or metadata; and any other personal information you share with us or send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information submitted on our website and associated communications with you may be used in the following ways:
1. To help administer our website or business
2. To help personalize our website for you
3. Sending you information through our website
4. Responding requests you specifically made
5. Sending our our e-mail newsletter, property alerts, or similar communications requested (you can always unsubscribe upon request)
6. Sending marketing communications from our site or brokerage or from carefully selected third parties which we believe may be of interest to you, or where you have specifically agreed to it
7. To provide third parties with statistical or analytic information about our users (without giving anyone the ability to identify any specific individual user)
8. To handle complaints or inquiries made by or about you relating our web site or business
9. To keep our website secure or to prevent fraud
10. To verify compliance with terms and conditions governing the use of our site
If you submit personal information for publication on our website we will publish or use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third part or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
3. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
4. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Personal Information Retention Policy
1. Personal information that you have provided typically results in email communication being sent to one of our employees or officers. It is likely that those emails will never be deleted or archived completely, unless that individual or our tech department specifically sets an archive policy otherwise
2. In addition personal information that you have provided typically results in the information being stored in our databases, for which we do not have any archiving set at this time. This means that your personal information will be stored indefinitely without expiration date.
3. We are required to retain documents, including electronic documents, regarding specific real estate transactions by the Florida DBPR for at least five years, however since the documents are stored electronically we are likely to maintain those files indefinitely.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Your Right to Your Personal Information
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. the payment of a fee of $100; and
2. the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may at any time communicate to us to remove all your personal information from our systems, and we will do our best to remove them from any source we have access to.
Decline Consent of Cookie Use
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
If you decided that you do not agree to any of our cookie uses or policies here, please do not continue using our website. We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings but at this time you either must accept all of our cookie uses or simply cease using our website.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
Cookies and Behavioral Remarketing
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
You can opt-out from Twitter's interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217
- Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Do Not Track Disclosure
We support Do Not Track ("DNT"). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
How Do I Change My Cookie Settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.