The pinnacle of luxury awaits you, welcome to One Paraiso. The Related group’s landmark of luxury in Miami’s Edgewater District provides 53-stories of posh amenities.
The brand new five-star luxury flagship includes stunning architecture and design from renowned names such as Arquitectonica, Piero Lissoni, and Enzo Enea. These elegant condos come packed with world-class amenities such as custom European cabinetry, imported marble flooring, and high-end appliances, no expense will be spared. One Paraiso will also include many lifestyle amenities including a fitness center, spa, theater, library, pool, and much more.
The 276-unit One Paraiso offers contemporary sophistication, privacy, and security. Each floor consists of only 6 units, including 1, 2, and 3 bedroom private floor plans starting at $600/square foot.
ONE PARAISO BUILDING AMENITIES:
- Located in East Edgewater, Miami’s hottest new neighborhood, within reach of the nearby hip Wynwood Art District, thriving Midtown, the evolving Design District, and the Downtown Arts and Entertainment District
- 53-story luxury high-rise condominium tower with 276 residences
- Extraordinary architectural design by international firm Arquitectonica, the preeminent designer of most of South Florida’s distinctive high-rises
- Sophisticated interiors by Italian designer Piero Lissoni, whose celebrated projects include Dellis Cay in Turks and Caicos, Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam and the Mamilla Hotel in Jerusalem
- Exquisite landscaping by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
- Double-height lobby with direct views of Biscayne Bay
- Two full floors of amenities on the 10th and 11th floors: party room, business center, library, wine tasting salon, theater, and children’s playroom
- State-of-the-art fitness center with men’s and women’s spa, plunge pools, and massage rooms
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the public spaces
- Expansive pool deck on the 10th floor with a lap pool, zero-entry pool, infinity edge spa, cabanas, grilling area and tennis center with two lighted courts
- Ground level tanning pool and recreational area
- Permanent installation of curated art throughout the buildings’ public spaces, including works by renowned Uruguayan artist Pablo Atchugarry
- Highly attentive concierge staff and services, including convenient mail and receiving desk
- Air-conditioned storage rooms
- 24-hour complimentary valet and optional self-parking in assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage
- High-speed internet access in all public areas
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
- High-speed elevators
- Biscayne Bayfront beach club featuring sandy beach areas with a private pool, a second story lounge area for private events, a marina with private slips, and on-demand service for rentals of speedboats and personal watercrafts for windsurfing, canoeing, and paddleboarding. Planned restaurant operated by renowned chef Michael Schwart
One Paraiso Key Details
One Paraiso Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at One Paraiso
One Paraiso Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||RESIDENCE 01||3/3.5||10-48||1873 + N/A|
|02||RESIDENCE 02||2/2||10-48||1285 + N/A|
|03||RESIDENCE 03||3/3.5+Den||10-48||1680 + N/A|
|04||RESIDENCE 04||3/3.5+Den||10-48||1680 + N/A|
|05||RESIDENCE 05||1/1+Den||10-48||1124 + N/A|
|06||RESIDENCE 06||3/3.5||10-48||1865 + N/A|
|01||PENTHOUSE 01||4/4||49-53||3015 + N/A|
|02||PENTHOUSE 02||4/5.5+Den||49-53||3289 + N/A|
|03||PENTHOUSE 03||4/5.5||49-53||3319 + N/A|
One Paraiso Building Stats
One Paraiso Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|3006||3 / 3||1,865||$1,250,000||$670||2/28/2019|
Nearby Condos in Edgewater
Stories that might interest you
Condo living is a blend of living in your own private world while coexisting with neighbors who share the comfort, convenience, and perks that the condo community provides. In order to show respect and consideration for...
The market is abuzz with condo pre-construction updates this July. We have the late Zaha Hadid-designed One Thousand Museum finally moving ahead with closings. Natiivo (Powered by Airbnb) launched sales. And, the Related...
On Watson Island, now known as Jungle Island, the Flagstone Island Gardens development firm has been litigating with the City of Miami and winning. The firm is expecting a settlement exceeding $100M from the City so they...