Smart Brickell: Miami’s First Condo Built for Flexible Homeownership. AirBNB Approved.
Smart Brickell is a multi-use condominium/hotel project, designed for working professionals who want to integrate work, home, and recreation into a simple and sophisticated lifestyle with easy access to essentials. Smart Brickell is unique thanks to its groundbreaking smart technology and functional design, and represents the future of flexible homeownership. Each airy, spacious unit is impeccably decorated and boasts an array of built-in smart features like Nest theromstats and Wi-Fi enabled LED smart bulbs, and concierge app.
Smart Brickell is located in the thriving and exciting Brickell area, which hosts Miami’s busy financial district as well as the city’s most coveted nightspots and restaurants in a lively, walkable neighborhood with easy access to all major expressways and thoroughfares.
With flexible home ownership options you can easily rent out your apartment while you travel. All units are approved for use through Airbnb and other tourist rental platforms, and you can rent your place out up to 24 times yearly. You may also rent it out long-term either on your own or through a real estate rental agency.
Smart Brickell Residence Features:
- A smart thermostat you can use to program your home’s temperature from your smart phone and save energy.
- Control your lights from your cell phone with Wi-Fi enabled LED smart bulbs.
- Bosch highly versatile digital home appliances assist with routine tasks.
- ALEXA, the voice service that powers Echo, provides the option to interact with home devices by means of voice activation.
- Each unit comes with an iPad loaded with the SmartCondo App, which serves as a virtual concierge that integrates and manages all of your home’s smart functions.
Smart Brickell Building Amenities:
- LEED Certified
- Rooftop Garden and Lounge
- 2 Pools
- Party Room
- Sky Bar and Restaurant
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Smart Brickell
Smart Brickell Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Brickell
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalistic appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
* This article has been updated on November 5th, 2018 Ever tried driving from Brickell to Downtown Miami for lunch? Most Miamians dread the thought of catching the dreaded Brickell Avenue drawbridge, which opens every hour or half-hour during...
Bordered by the Miami River to the north, Biscayne Bay to east, the Rickenbacker Causeway to the South, and I-95 to the West, Brickell is one of Miami’s oldest neighborhoods. Constantly evolving, Brickell has changed radically over the years, including...