Smart Brickell: Miami’s First Condo Built for Flexible Homeownership. AirBNB Approved.
Smart Brickell is a multi-use condominium/hotel project, designed for working professionals who want to integrate work, home, and recreation into a simple and sophisticated lifestyle with easy access to essentials. Smart Brickell is unique thanks to its groundbreaking smart technology and functional design, and represents the future of flexible homeownership. Each airy, spacious unit is impeccably decorated and boasts an array of built-in smart features like Nest theromstats and Wi-Fi enabled LED smart bulbs, and concierge app.
Smart Brickell is located in the thriving and exciting Brickell area, which hosts Miami’s busy financial district as well as the city’s most coveted nightspots and restaurants in a lively, walkable neighborhood with easy access to all major expressways and thoroughfares.
With flexible home ownership options you can easily rent out your apartment while you travel. All units are approved for use through Airbnb and other tourist rental platforms, and you can rent your place out up to 24 times yearly. You may also rent it out long-term either on your own or through a real estate rental agency.
Smart Brickell Residence Features:
- A smart thermostat you can use to program your home’s temperature from your smart phone and save energy.
- Control your lights from your cell phone with Wi-Fi enabled LED smart bulbs.
- Bosch highly versatile digital home appliances assist with routine tasks.
- ALEXA, the voice service that powers Echo, provides the option to interact with home devices by means of voice activation.
- Each unit comes with an iPad loaded with the SmartCondo App, which serves as a virtual concierge that integrates and manages all of your home’s smart functions.
Smart Brickell Building Amenities:
- LEED Certified
- Rooftop Garden and Lounge
- 2 Pools
- Party Room
- Sky Bar and Restaurant
Smart Brickell Amenities
Available Condos at Smart Brickell
Smart Brickell Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Brickell
Stories that might interest you
The market is abuzz with condo pre-construction updates this July. We have the late Zaha Hadid-designed One Thousand Museum finally moving ahead with closings. Natiivo (Powered by Airbnb) launched sales. And, the Related...
On Watson Island, now known as Jungle Island, the Flagstone Island Gardens development firm has been litigating with the City of Miami and winning. The firm is expecting a settlement exceeding $100M from the City so they...
It’s no secret that there’s money to be made in short term vacation rental investments, particularly in a year-round sunny location with great beaches, awesome nightlife, and legendary shopping, such as Miami. In fact...