Just minutes from the heart of Miami’s vibrant arts, entertainment, and design districts and famed Miami Beach, there is an exquisite residential private community: Paraiso Bay.
From a distance, its striking architecture soars into the sky, offering breathtaking views from its spacious residences over Biscayne Bay and the city skyline to its privileged residents. Pass through secure gates into this private oasis and leave the city behind. Enter the acres of lush, beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the towers and breathe at a different pace. Ascend by private elevator access to expertly designed residences and enjoy the abundant natural light and splendid views through floor-to-ceiling windows. Take pleasure in a rich array of unparalleled indoor and outdoor amenities – tennis courts, swimming pools, playgrounds, state-of-the-art fitness center, marina, and bayfront park among them – of this resort styled, self-contained community.
Welcome to Paraiso Bay, a beautiful and luxurious retreat where the best of Miami lies at your doorstep.
PARAISO BAY PROPERTY FEATURES
- Twin 53-story luxury high-rise condominium towers, facing Biscayne Bay
- 4 floors of PH
- Unparalleled water-front views
- Private elevators / foyers in each residence
- Multifaceted glass railing balconies featured in all residences
- Exquisitely appointed double volume entrance lobbies
- Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces
- Waterfront Park
PARAISO BAY AMENITIES
- Private gated complex on close to 5 acres site with 500 feet of frontage on Biscayne Bay
- “Garden of Eden” - luscious gardens and park by internationally renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea
- Over 3 acre fourth-level elevated resort deck loaded with dramatic circular zero-entry heated swimming pool, outdoor spa, pool-side cabanas, summer kitchen area, jogging circuit, gardens, and beautifully landscaped sun terrace
- Elegant clubroom with billiards, catering kitchen and multimedia facilities
- State-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center with cardio theater overlooking the pool deck resort area
- Health spa with men and women’s steam and sauna facilities
- Private screening room with state of the art audio visual equipment and theater-style seating
- Wine cellar and tasting salon, and a Cigar lounge with private humidors
- Tennis center with 2 lighted tennis courts and multipurpose court
- Bayfront Beach Club featuring sand-beach area with private pool for hedonistic sunbathing under the palms, lounge area for private events
- Self-parking on assigned spaces in covered and secured parking garage and 24-hour complimentary valet parking
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Paraiso Bay
Paraiso Bay Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Residence 01||4/4.5+DEN||28-49||2246 + N/A|
|01||Residence 01 MOD||3/3.5+DEN||4-27||1930 + N/A|
|02||Residence 02||1/2+DEN||28-49||1062 + N/A|
|02||Residence 02 MOD||2/3+DEN||4-27||1378 + N/A|
|03||Residence 03||2/3+DEN||All||1301 + N/A|
|04||Residence 04||2/3+DEN||All||1301 + N/A|
|05||Residence 05||2/3+DEN||All||1322 + N/A|
|06||Residence 06||2/2+DEN||All||1244 + N/A|
|07||Residence 07||1/2+DEN||All||1004 + N/A|
|08||Residence 08||1/1.5||All||919 + N/A|
Paraiso Bay Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|4405||2 / 3||1,322||$690,000||$521||1/4/2019|
|1004||2 / 3||1,301||$582,000||$447||12/7/2018|
|2401||3 / 3||1,930||$1,100,000||$569||10/30/2018|
|1007||1 / 2||1,140||$515,000||$451||7/30/2018|
Nearby Condos in Edgewater
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalistic appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
A Grand Fountain on Biscayne Boulevard Around the time Biscayne Boulevard was being built by the Shoreland Company, in the style of a grand, palm-lined boulevard and shopping street stretching all the way up to Miami Shores, another developer, the...
Edgewater is one of Miami’s most transformative neighborhoods, a place that seems to reinvent itself in every real estate boom. Just over ten years ago, Edgewater was a quiet, almost forgotten enclave with little for residents to do. Now there are a slew...