Apogee: Sumptuous South of Fifth living in exclusive residences overlooking South Pointe Park and the Ocean
Perched on the southernmost tip of South Beach, Apogee sits in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods of Miami. This ultra-luxury building rises 22 stories in the gorgeous South of Fifth (Sofi) oceanfront, housing 67 exquisite residences positioned perfectly to capture incredible Government Cut views. Dubbed the Ultimate Address on South Beach by the Robb Report, it features designs by the award-winning architecture firm Sieger-Suarez and common areas decked by the Canadian interior design duo of Yabu Pushelberg.
With only four residences per floor, each ultra-luxury residence at the Apogee is positioned to capture both city and water views. Featuring high-end finishes in each soundproof unit, residents are treated to extra-deep and long balconies (some up to 75 feet) with summer kitchens, flow-through floorplans, private elevators, and smart panel access to security, spa and valet services. Amenities at this oceanfront building include an infinity-edge, curvilinear lap pool in tropical garden setting, oceanfront cabanas, open-air pavilion, artwork by Cuban artist Jose Bedia and much more.
A short walk from the Miami Beach Marina, Apogee occupies one of the most envious spots on the edge of South Beach. It’s just minutes from the sensational restaurants, retail, and beaches known to Miami Beach. Residents will find Nikki Beach, Prime 112, Smith & Wollensky, Estiatorio Milos, Joe’s Stone Crab, South Pointe Park Pier, all steps from the building, while Lummus Park, and the Art Deco district are short bike ride away. By car, Lincoln Road is 10 minutes, Fisher Island Ferry Terminal is 5 minutes, Perez Art Museum Downtown is 14 minutes, Brickell City Center is 18 minutes and the Miami International Airport is 21 minutes away.
Apogee Building Amenities:
- Lobbies and common areas designed by Yabu Pushelberg
- Building sits on lit reflecting pool, gives the illusion of floating on 40-foot columns
- Resort-style infinity-edge lap pool in garden setting with poolside cabanas
- Open-air party pavilion
- State-of-the-art spa and fitness center
- Artwork by Cuban-born, Miami-based José Bedia
- Full-service concierge
- 24-hour valet
Apogee Residence Features:
- Only 4 residences per floor
- Private elevator for each residence
- Flow-through floorplans, giving each unit water and city views
- 10-foot high ceilings
- 11-foot deep terraces with summer kitchens
- Gas fireplace in the master suite or living room
- AMX Interactive smart panel access to security, valet, spa and other services
- Lutron wireless system with custom lighting schemes
- Keyless Fingerprint Door Entry
- Choice of three kitchens styles – gourmet, entertainer, and connoisseur
- Exotic, wood finished cabinets in kitchens
- Two of three convenience cooking options – Miele built-in coffee system, Miele steam oven with convection, Miele built-in microwave
- Two Miele “smart” ovens with convection and two matching warmer drawers
- Gas optional cooking appliances
- Two dishwashers
- 27” SubZero wine storage
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Apogee
Apogee Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Residence A||4 / 3.5||5-21||4154 + 2411|
|02||Residence B||3 / 3.5||5-21||3103 + 1030|
|03||Residence B||3 / 3.5||5-21||3103 + 1030|
|04||Residence A||4 / 3.5||5-21||4154 + 2411|
|02||Residence B||3 / 3.5||5-21||2756 + 1030|
|04||Residence A||4 / 3.5||5-21||3731 + 2411|
|01||Residence A||4 / 3.5||5-21||3731 + 2411|
Apogee Building Stats
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in South Beach
Stories that might interest you
Cover photo: JESHOOTS.COM The holiday season is here, making Miami one of the best times of the year, especially for your social calendar. It’s been a long year, and many of us are looking forward to rest, relaxation and...
Having lived in Edgewater, Miami for more than 15 years, I’ve had the liberty to check out almost every (new and old) restaurant in the vicinity. Most people would be surprised at the amount of variety this quiet,...
This article was updated November 12, 2020. For parents looking for the best private preschools and daycare facilities for their toddlers and pre-kindergarteners, Miami has a variety of options to choose from, with a wide...