1 Hotel & Homes
1 Hotel & Homes
1 Hotel and Homes: Enjoy the Best of South Beach Amid Clean, Minimalist, Eco-Friendly Luxury and Top-Tier Resort Amenities
Miami Beach residents at 1 Hotel and Homes can enjoy the sun and surf, as well as the exciting urban lifestyle of South Beach in a minimalist, eco-friendly luxury resort environment where daily living feels like being on vacation. Always in communion with nature and the outdoors, the property boasts four magnificent swimming pools, including the pool and bar-restaurant on the hotel’s rooftop that provides grand, exquisite views of the ocean as well as the shimmering city skyline.
The concept behind 1 Hotel & Homes Miami is to allow residents to enjoy all of the luxury and convenient services of hotel living as part of daily life, freeing you from mundane tasks and chores. To simplify life, owners enjoy dining privileges throughout the property, and each residence includes a Nexus 5 tablet loaded with a custom application that allows access to all services provided by the hotel, such as in-room dining, housekeeping, concierge, valet, and even personal grocery shopping services. Hotel staff can have your pantry stocked in time for you to arrive home, take care of your laundry and dry cleaning, and deliver filled prescriptions, as well as providing eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services.
Located in the center of South Beach, just steps from the area’s famed restaurants, nightclubs, museums, galleries, shops, boutiques, and sandy beaches.
1 Hotel and Homes I Residence Features:
- Custom designer kitchens by italkraft with built-in kitchen island
- Trash, composting and recycling bins built into island
- Sub zero refrigeration and wine storage
- Wolf range, wall oven and microwave drawer
- Wolf gourmet coffee and espresso system
- Designer bathrooms and powder rooms
- Ceiling down lights featured in the living/dining areas and bedrooms
- All units are wired for motorized window treatments
- Leed® certified green project, which means non-toxic eco-friendly materials throughout the property
1 Hotel and Homes I Building Amenities:
- Over 600 linear feet of beach access along the Atlantic Ocean
- 4 swimming pools, including a pool and restaurant-bar on the rooftop of the hotel with breathtaking ocean and city views
- Full-service spa and fitness center, including personal training and massage services
- Fresh natural food restaurant headed by signature chef Tom Colicchio
- Residential signing privileges and direct billing services throughout the property including all restaurants and services
- 24-hour access to food delivery from signature menus
- Special resident rates and priority status for hotel room reservations
- Catering and private chef services as well as event planning for private functions
- Personal shopping services and pantry stocking
- Business center and meeting rooms
- Eco-friendly housekeeping and linen services
- Maintenance services available on demand
- 24-hour concierge, valet parking, security, and bellman services
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 1 Hotel & Homes
1 Hotel & Homes Floor Plans
1 Hotel & Homes Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|1021||1 / 1||1,000||$1,100,000||$1,100||12/20/2018|
|1527||1 / 1||866||$1,050,000||$1,212||11/14/2018|
|PH-1610||4 / 5||N/A||$13,500,000||$N/A||11/1/2018|
|PH-1609||3 / 3||3,557||$11,500,000||$3,233||9/6/2018|
Nearby Condos in South Beach
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalist appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami...
Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and it’s no news that vacation rental investments have become a great source of extra income for many. In fact, this platform focused on short-term vacation rentals worldwide has been...
When selling your home, it’s understandable that you’ll want to make as much money as possible from the sale, and you may be weighing the pros and cons of saving a little money by selling the home yourself without hiring...