Without a doubt, the lowest priced investment opportunity for any pre-construction development in East Edgewater...
26 Edgewater is an 86 unit, 10 story development, which offers 58 1br units and 28 2br units for sale. Pricing for 1br units (560sf) starts at $270,000, while pricing for 2br units (810-980sf) begins at $340,000. Every unit comes with 1 assigned parking space, and additional spaces are available for sale. Unit upgrade packages are also available. 26 Edgewater will also have 10,436 square feet of commercial space it plans to sell on the ground floor.
Stripey Developments and 4R Development are partnering on 26 Edgewater. The developers picked up the 20,000-square-foot site, located at 321 Northeast 26th Street. The project will break ground in December and be completed in mid-2016.
26 Edgewater - Building Features
- 86 units total
- 58 one bedroom / one bathroom
- 28 two bedroom / two bathroom
- 10,000 sq ft of ground floor retail
- 5,500 rooftop pool deck
- 50' long pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Club room with a contemporary Miami chic design
- Parking garage with a capacity of 157 assigned spaces
- 2 elevators
26 Edgewater - Residence Features
- Hurricane windows
- Designer ready units
- Stainless steel appliances
- Italian design cabinetry
- Quartz countertops
- 9' high ceilings
- All units include 1 assigned parking space - additional spaces available
- Modern architecture
- Glass balcony railings
- Prime location in Downtown Miami's desirable Edgewater District adjacent to Wynwood Art District
- Beautiful Biscayne Bay and Downtown Views
- Located 10 minutes from South Beach, 5 minutes from Brickell, blocks from Downtown and 15 minutes from the airport
26 Edgewater Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 26 Edgewater
26 Edgewater Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01, 12||Unit 2C||2/2||5-8||0 + N/A|
|02, 05, 11, 13, 18||Unit 1A||1/1||5-8||0 + N/A|
|03, 10||Unit 2B||2/2||5-8||0 + N/A|
|04, 09, 14||Unit 1B||1/1||5-8||0 + N/A|
|06, 17||Unit 2A||2/2||5-8||0 + N/A|
|07, 16||Unit 1C||1/1||5-8||0 + N/A|
|08, 15||Unit 1D||1/1||5-8||0 + N/A|
|19||Unit 1E||1/1||5-8||0 + N/A|
26 Edgewater Building Stats
Nearby Condos in Edgewater
Stories that might interest you
The Miami real estate market has been moving in interesting ways over the past few years. Some believe the market is bottoming out after a few years of softness, others think that we are set for another condo bust. Let’s...
The reality is that for the typical visitor or resident of Miami Beach, they come to walk, bike, skateboard, and scooter around town, but it’s still important to know you public transit options. Getting around any city...
Gear up to kick-start summer on an eventful note. May brings with it plenty of music festivals, Mother’s Day specials and Memorial Day events that will keep your calendar merrily full. Read on for details: Miami...