W South Beach
W South Beach
A world-class residence to place you in the heart of all of South Beach’s excitement and prominent events, the W South Beach is your private oceanfront retreat that takes luxurious indulgence to the next level.
Introducing W South Beach
• Located in the heart of South Beach, the W South Beach comes perched on the most premier stretch of Collins Avenue with 300 feet of pristine beachfront at your disposal.
• The W Hotel and Residences have been developed by the collective efforts of Tri Star Capital, Related Urban Development and Starwood Properties.
• Engaging the architectural genius of Nichols, Brosch, Sandoval, this 20-story oceanfront condo-hotel offers you a choice of 11 one or two-bedroom floor plans, seven different Ocean Suites as well as penthouse units with unparalleled panoramic views and private rooftop terraces with dazzling plunge pools, all designed and angled to offer you breathtaking views of the majestic Atlantic.
• The W South Beach brings to your front door all that one could ask of life and more by placing you in the famous Collins Avenue with a plethora of cultural, nightlife, dining and entertainment hotspots being just a stone’s throw away.
• Enjoy leisurely walks through the South Pointe Park, move over to Lincoln Road to stroll through galleries and indulge in some serious shopping and end the day unwinding at some of the top nightclubs in Miami such as Mynt, Rokbar, FDR or choose to satiate your appetite at fine dining establishments like Shoji Sushi, Blu Sea, Grill Fish, Big Pink and more.
Experience the Residences
• A total of 408 ultra-luxury, fully furnished residences with unobstructed ocean views await your arrival to introduce you to a new way of living with the signature W Lifestyle.
• Tastefully designed by the award-winning duo Yabu Pushelburg, each of the high-end residential escapes come with over 9 foot high ceilings, expansive glass balconies offering incomparable views of the sun, sand and waves, wood or marble flooring.
• Plasma TVs, CD and DVD Player, iPod docking station, high-speed wireless internet, Bose wave radios and multi-line telephones ensure to offer you the best of technology for sophisticated living.
• The kitchens feature top-of-the-line appliances, imported cabinetry and catering kitchens in select units.
• Spa showers, marble sinks, soaking tubs (in larger units); built-in European cabinetry for closets; signature W Hotel down bedding, bathrobes and slippers as well as daily housekeeping services make living at The Residences at W South Beach not just about staying at a world-class destination, but rather about savoring a way of life that will leave you spoilt for choice.
The W South Beach Lifestyle
• A W South Beach condo abode places at your discretion 300 feet of pristine oceanfront.
• Two outdoor infinity-edge pools
• A secret “Grove” garden with a fairytale backdrop, fountains, private outdoor shower and a 1920s style landscape.
• Museum-quality selection of artwork displayed in common spaces
• Private pool cabanas with flat screen TVs
• Private beach access with W Beach Club services that include a beach ambassador with umbrellas, pre-reserved beach chairs and towels, gourmet food and beverage service, refreshing spa treats as well as beach rentals for boats and parasailing.
• Rooftop Tennis and Basketball courts
• Three on-premise restaurants of which two are signature gourmet restaurants with indoor, outdoor, 24/7 in-home dining and catering options.
• World-famous BlissTM Spa with in-home services
• State-of-the-art SweatTM fitness club with wellness services
• Door attendant, Welcome Ambassador with 24/7 security
• Whatever/WheneverTM 24/7 concierge services for residents and their pets
• Meeting rooms with signature W SensoryTM set-up and wireless business center
• Access to W Store as well as W by Design Style Consulting services
• Special events for residents inclusive of wine tastings, movies and fashion trunk shows
• Preferred access as well as signing privileges to avail W Hotel, bar, spa, restaurant services and much more.
W South Beach Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at W South Beach
W South Beach Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Bungalow 01||2 / 2.5||All||1422 + 666|
|02||Bungalow 02||2 / 2.5||All||1332 + 1126|
|03||Bungalow 03||2 / 2.5||All||1332 + 1126|
|04||Bungalow 04||2 / 2.5||All||1332 + 1126|
|05||Bungalow 05||2 / 2.5||All||1310 + 655|
|32-37||Ocean Suite B||1 / 1||All||793 + 244|
|32-37||Ocean Suite B1||1 / 1||All||793 + 1037|
|38||Ocean Suite B2||1 / 1||All||824 + 252|
|38||Ocean Suite B3||1 / 1||All||824 + 1076|
|04||Ocean Res. A||2 / 2 + Den||All||292 + 292|
|14, 15, 19, 22||Ocean Res. C||1 / 1.5 + Den||All||1151 + 195|
|11||Ocean Res. D||1 / 1.5||All||1129 + 353|
|01||Ocean Res. E||1 / 1.5||All||746 + 144|
|02, 03, 07, 08, 13, 18, 20, 25, 23, 27||Ocean Res. F||1 / 1||All||574 + 109|
|09||Ocean Res. G||1 / 1.5||All||836 + 110|
|10||Ocean Res. H||1 / 1||All||643 + 109|
|12||Ocean Res. I||1 / 1||All||564 + 104|
|26||Ocean Res. J||1 / 1||All||635 + 110|
|28||Ocean Res. K||2 / 2||All||1350 + 310|
|30||Ocean Res. L||1 / 1||All||556 + 121|
|29||Ocean Res. M||1 / 1||All||1054 + 162|
|01||Ocean Res. N||1 / 1.5||All||850 + 144|
|11||Ocean Res. O||2 / 2.5||All||1287 + 196|
|01||Penthouse 01||3 /3.5||All||2752 + 3269|
|02||Penthouse 02||3 / 3.5||All||2702 + 3184|
|03||Penthouse 03||2 / 2.5||All||2428 + 2816|
|04||Penthouse 04||2 / 2.5||All||1715 + 2049|
|05||Penthouse 05||2 / 2.5||All||2888 + 3578|
|06||Penthouse 06||3 / 3.5||All||2372 + 2995|
|07||Penthouse 07||2 / 2.5||All||2310 + 2713|
|08||Penthouse 08||2 / 2.5||All||2056 + 355|
W South Beach Building Stats
W South Beach Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|727||0 / 1||491||$890,000||$1,812||11/26/2019|
|610||1 / 1||N/A||$1,010,000||$N/A||12/27/2019|
|428||2 / 2||1,239||$2,700,000||$2,179||12/19/2019|
|815||1 / 1||1,151||$1,550,000||$1,346||12/19/2019|
|1720||0 / 1||574||$900,000||$1,567||10/30/2019|
|1226||0 / 1||563||$950,000||$1,687||10/11/2019|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in South Beach
Stories that might interest you
Tracing the Biscayne Bay shoreline just north of Miami’s Arts and Entertainment District and the Venetian Causeway (NE 17th Terrace to I-95 and back along E. Coast Avenue) is the pocket-sized neighborhood of Edgewater....
In the age of Starchitects, let’s not forget that Miami has been at the forefront of leading architecture for decades, which explains why tourists and architecture lovers flock here yearly to enjoy, and even live in, the...
CondoBlackBook.com's year-end data review of the overall Miami luxury condo market trends revealed an increase in Sales and Sales Prices, but also increases in Days on Market and Inventory from 2018 to 2019. While higher...