Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny IslesPre-Construction
Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles
The Ritz-Carlton is synonymous with unparalleled excellence, impeccable service, and unrivaled elegance. Contemporary and yet timeless, The Ritz-Carlton continues to enjoy an enviable heritage of excellence by anticipating your every need. Renowned developers Fortune International Group and Chateau Group, both of whom possess decades of experience in creating truly spectacular real estate projects across the globe, have transformed oceanfront living in Miami with the arrival of the new Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach.
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Sunny Isles Beach combine elegance with an enduring tradition of excellence, to create memorable oceanfront lifestyle experiences. Generously appointed residences, a dazzling selection of enviable indoor and outdoor amenities, as well as the renowned service of The Ritz-Carlton, stand amidst natural tranquility; 250 feet of exquisite shorefront. All of these beautiful residences encompass the finest of contemporary designs, complemented by a vast array of exceptional materials, textiles and environmental innovations, all selected to ensure your unrivaled comfort and relaxation. Nurturing too, an atmosphere of exclusivity and intimacy, discover the wonder of enhanced oceanfront living at The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
RITZ-CARLTON - BUILDING FEATURES :
- Stunning 649 ft. tower directly on 250 ft. of oceanfront in Sunny Isles Beach
- Managed by The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company • Spectacular design by Arquitectonica with lush landscaping by Arquitectonica GEO
- Stunning interiors by Michele Bönan
- 212 residences ranging from 1,605 sq. ft. to 3,640 sq. ft.; Penthouse up to 6,320 sq. ft.
- Grand Porte Cochere
- Perfectly located between Aventura Mall and Bal Harbour Shops and Miami and Fort Lauderdale International Airports
- Impressive two-story lobby backed by four stories of glass overlooking pool and beach
- Completely private residential building with no hotel on premises and no transient use
RESIDENCE FEATURES :
- Spacious floorplans boasting ocean, city and Intracoastal views
- Ceiling height clearing 10’, and soaring above 15’ in penthouses
- Oversized terraces, with private pools in select residences
- Private elevator lobby for each residence
- Kitchens designed with Italian cabinetry, stone countertops, European appliances, wine cooler and cappuccino maker, and more
- Walk-in closets in all master bedrooms
- Laundry room with full-size washer and dryer
- Smart home technology
- Prewired for high-speed Internet access and WiFi
- Service quarters in select residences
Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles
Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Unit A||3/4.5 + Den||All||3080 + N/A|
|02||Unit B||3/3.5||All||2475 + N/A|
|03||Unit C||2/2.5||All||1605 + N/A|
|04||Unit D||2/2.5 + Den||All||1750 + N/A|
|05||Unit E||4/5.5||All||3640 + N/A|
|A2||Unit A2||3/4.5 + Den||All||3130 + N/A|
|F||Unit F||2/3 + Den||All||1680 + N/A|
|H||Unit H||1/2.5 + Den||All||1437 + N/A|
|I||Unit I||5/7.5||All||5600 + N/A|
|j||Unit J||5/7.5||All||6105 + N/A|
|K||Unit K||4/6.6||All||4630 + N/A|
|L||Unit L||5/7.5||All||6320 + N/A|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Sunny Isles Beach
Stories that might interest you
For almost two months, Miami hasn’t been quite itself due to the coronavirus outbreak. We’ve missed all the fun events that put the magic in the Magic City. Thankfully, beginning May, the city has started to reopen...
Penthouses are the pinnacle of condo living. Living in a penthouse means waking up to sweeping views and expansive living spaces that feel like a home in the sky. Add on luxury amenities and, well, now you’re getting the...
Condo living is often considered more convenient compared to single family houses. Someone else does almost all of your maintenance -- be it the yard, the roof, the pool, you name it. Plus, there’s typically always some...