321 Ocean Drive
321 Ocean Drive
321 Ocean Drive: Exclusive enclave of designer homes built for high-end living in South of Fifth’s idyllic oceanfront
321 Ocean Drive delivers 21, ultra-luxury residences housed in two exquisite glass buildings set on the beach. While the 9-story building is oceanfront, the 5-story low-rise faces Ocean Drive. Both buildings come separated by a lush, urban oasis landscaped by Enzo Enea. Designed by Enrique Norten, the winner of the “Leonardo da Vinci” World Award of Arts by the World Cultural Council in 2005, each home in the collection is a unique, modernist-infused response to its surroundings.
The exclusive residences at 321 Ocean Drive are crafted to appeal to modern sensibilities, and come adorned by the finest of materials, hand-picked to accentuate the sense of space and opulence. Residents further get access to a beachfront pool, exquisite garden, elite fitness center, oceanfront lounge/library and signature services.
Sitting in one of the most desirable locations South of Fifth, 321 Ocean Drive is just minutes from the best nightlife, retail and restaurant options Miami Beach has to offer. Residents have instant access to hotspots such as Prime 112, Joe’s Stone Crab, Smith & Wollensky, Nikki Beach, South Pointe Park Pier, Lummus Park, Art Deco district, and much more. By car, Lincoln Road is 9 minutes, the Fisher Island Ferry is 5 minutes, American Airlines Arena and Brickell is 15 minutes, and the Miami International Airport is 20 minutes away.
321 Ocean Drive Building Amenities:
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- Direct beach access
- The Garden at 321; exquisitely landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world-renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Fit 321 - elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library, a resident lounge featuring a unique collection of art, architecture and culinary books
- Beach service and attendants
- Valet parking
- 24-hour concierge
321 Ocean Drive Residence Features:
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean and city views
- Flow-through layout with East and West balconies in every residence
- 10' deep oceanfront terraces (oceanfront tower residences)
- High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Private elevator lobbies for each residence
- Sleek open kitchens designed by Poggenpohl Miele
- Sub-Zero appliances including induction cooktop, double multifunction ovens, wine cooler, built-in espresso system, fully integrated refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher
- Under-mount sink with designer faucet
- Stone countertops
- Elegant European-imported marble combined with bold, contemporary fixtures
- Oversized shower with floor-to-ceiling glass, marble, rain shower and handheld spray (Master Baths)
- Soaking tub and private water closet (Master Baths)
321 Ocean Drive Key Details
321 Ocean Drive Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 321 Ocean Drive
321 Ocean Drive Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|00||Ocean Front||4 / 4.5 + Den||1||3227 + 644|
|01||Ocean Front||3 / 3.5 + Den||All||2775 + 546|
|02||Ocean Drive||3 / 3.5 + Den||All||1904 + 490|
|03||Ocean Drive||3 / 2.5 + Den||All||1877 + 449|
|00||2-Story Beach Villa 200||3 / 4.5 + Den||All||3745 + 350|
|01||2-Story Beach Villa 201||4 / 4.5.5 + Den||All||4431 + 350|
|PH||Ocean Front Penthouse||4 / 6 + Den||All||6807 + 1190|
Financing for 321 Ocean Drive
321 Ocean Drive Building Stats
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in South Beach
Stories that might interest you
It’s the St. Regis experience – made exclusive with no hotel guests – and refined and curated for serene living on a magnificent waterfront! In this video, we’re giving you an in-depth look at Miami’s first...
Summer truly brings on the “Heat” in Miami as the NBA Finals will be playing out at the Kaseya Center and Paraiso Swim Week hits the runway in South Beach. This month, we’re making sure your social calendar shines as...
Looking for the absolute most luxurious buildings in Fort Lauderdale? Well, here's your personal guide to the most exclusive and best condo buildings in Fort Lauderdale ranked from least luxurious to most luxurious (and...