Enwrapping style, luxury, oomph and exclusivity, the Glass Condominium South Beach is being developed to complement the haute South of Fifth lifestyle perfectly. With just glass walls standing between you and the grand outdoors, expect to be inspired every day with 360 degree views of the sun, sand and waters at your beck and call.
The Glass Condominium Essentials
• Oceanfront exclusivity with a generous dose of ingenious thinking… The ultra-luxurious Glass condos are here to make a statement. A bold statement that brings exclusivity enwrapped in a light, almost ethereal package of an all glass oceanfront building, while placing you in the middle of one of South Beach’s finest locations.
• Illustrious Terra Group with Rene Gonzalez designs… A unique offering from the Terra Group, renowned Miami architect Rene Gonzalez, known for the 3 Indian Creek mansion and Cisneros Fontanals Art Foundation designs, has been roped in to sculpt the building as well as its interiors into a masterpiece perched in the chic South of Fifth neighborhood.
• Breathtaking, panoramic views… Each of the luxurious units at Glass are to be blessed with enviable, 360 degree views of the dazzling city, scintillating beach as well as the inspiring Biscayne Bay and ocean beyond.
• 10 units, 18 stories… With only a handful of units strewn across 18 stories, the Glass condos are the perfect residences for those who love to make a statement, while enjoying their privacy.
• Custom designs… Each of the owners at the Glass shall have complete flexibility to have their floor plans custom designed in collaboration with Rene Gonzalez.
• Raymond Jungles… Open spaces will be landscaped by the much-admired Raymond Jungles.
• South Beach luxury and lifestyle at your doorstep… Boasting of a location second to none, a Glass residence places you at close proximity to all of South Beach’s signature excitement inclusive of a plethora of fine dining, shopping, designer boutique, nightlife and entertainment options in addition to parks such as the South Pointe and Lummus.
• Groundbreaking and completion… With its groundbreaking scheduled in August, 2013, the Glass Condominium is expected to be completed by late 2014 or early 2015.
Experience the Residences
• Seamless indoors and outdoors… With a vision to create an ultra-luxurious high-rise that simply blends into its environment, these oceanfront residences are being designed to be open and feature a “less is more” design philosophy.
• Signature appeal… The plush residences at Glass Condominium are being designed to not only reflect the haute vibe characteristic of South of Fifth, but also to bear your signature, as you will have the flexibility to customize the full-floor layouts to your specifications.
• Expansive terraces… Complementing the exceptional, panoramic views of the city, beach, bay and ocean that each unit shall enjoy, the oceanfront Glass residences are set to feature wide, outdoor terraces.
The Glass Condominium Lifestyle
• Befitting, ultra-luxury amenities… In-step with Miami’s luxurious lifestyle, a Glass Condominium residence will not only offer you the services of an estate manager, but also give you access to a gym, 24-hour security, housekeeping, maid, valet and beach services to make living all the more convenient.
Click here for price lists...
Watch this space for more information on the Glass Condominium…
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Glass
Glass Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Residence 01||2 / 2.5||6-7||1938 + 2039|
|01||Residence 01||3 / 3.5||6-7||1938 + 2039|
|03||Residence 03||3 / 3.5||8-15||3389 + 2005|
|03||Residence 03||4 / 4.5||8-15||3389 + 2005|
Nearby Condos in South Beach
Stories that might interest you
Think loft-style condo living, Miami may not be the first place that comes to mind. Though New York is the birthplace of lofts, their modern, minimalistic appeal has won them devotees across the country, including Miami (aka “New Yorker’s home away from...
Airbnb has taken the world by storm, and it’s no news that vacation rental investments have become a great source of extra income for many. In fact, this platform focused on short-term vacation rentals worldwide has been growing steadily, and Airbnb...
When selling your home, it’s understandable that you’ll want to make as much money as possible from the sale, and you may be weighing the pros and cons of saving a little money by selling the home yourself without hiring a real estate agent. Real estate...