Pearl House in Bay Harbor Islands: Serene privacy, sophisticated luxury, and contemporary comfort await in the quiet village of Bay Harbor Islands, within minutes of Miami’s famed nightlife as well as the arts and shopping districts of Miami and Miami Beach.
The Pearl House in Bay Harbor Islands is a brand new, seven-story condo building located near the northern side of the easternmost island in Bay Harbor. The first American project by the famed Verzasca Group, the Pearl House is a gorgeous edifice housing 15 units with floor plans ranging from 2 to 4 bedrooms. These units are airy and large, designed to incorporate the beauty of the outdoors into a causal and relaxing home environment. Each unit features generous balconies, spacious walk-in closets, Italian stone countertops, European bathrooms, custom cabinetry, hurricane-impact windows, and floor-to-ceiling glass doors. Penthouses also include large private terraces and summer kitchens.
The Pearl House boasts a stunning rooftop deck with a swimming pool designed with low depth areas to accommodate lounging, a relaxing Jacuzzi, and designated barbecue and outdoor dining areas. The building provides convenient electric car charging stations, and two covered parking spaces per unit. You can also enjoy a pet-friendly community.
The Pearl House is located in the quaint and quiet village of Bay Harbor, conveniently located between Miami’s midtown Arts and Design Districts, and the nightlife of Miami Beach. Luxury shopping areas such as Bal Harbour Shops and The Mall at Aventura are only a quick drive away. At the Pearl House you can enjoy quiet residential village living while only a stone’s throw from the exciting night life, shopping, and cultural richness of both Miami and Miami Beach.
Pearl House Residence Features:
- Spacious indoor/outdoor living areas
- Energy-efficient and impact-resistant windows and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Generous oversized balconies
- Smart-home ready technology
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Penthouse residences with private rooftop terraces and summer kitchens
- Central Climate Control
- European wet bathroom design
- Italian stone countertops from Italy
- Designer fixtures and accessories
- Custom designer cabinetry
- Chef’s Island
- Concealed Dishwasher
- Walk-In Closets
Pearl House Building Amenities:
- Pets OK for owners
- Private garden building entry
- Rooftop swimming pool and sun deck with panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Bay Harbor Islands, Bal Harbour, Downtown Miami, Miami Beach and Biscayne Bay
- Beautifully appointed residential lobby
- Two assigned, covered self-parking spaces per unit
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations / Tesla compatible
- Workout room
- Bicycle rack and storage
- Rooftop amenities with Bay and Ocean views
- Pool with low-depth areas for lounging
- Lounge and bar area
- BBQ designated areas
- Outdoor dining space
Pearl House Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at Pearl House
Pearl House Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Bay Harbor Islands
Stories that might interest you
While both Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale are sunny and idyllic South Florida locations, there are some key differences between the two that are reflected in the local lifestyle of each area. If you’re trying to figure...
We know how much everyone loves to save. That is why, starting this month, we will be featuring a special section talking about all the special deals and offers announced on pre- or latest-construction condos in our...
Everyone wants a great deal on Miami area condo, and historically there has never been a better way to get a deal than to purchase a Miami condo foreclosure put for sale by a lender or sold at auction. While buying a...