The Ritz-Carlton Residences Mid-BeachPre-Construction
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Mid-Beach
The Ritz Carlton Residences: Tranquil Luxury and Breathtaking Views Meet Clean European Design in Miami Beach
The Ritz Carlton Residences is a five-star luxury resort-style condominium that reinvents Miami Beach living, spread across seven magnificent acres of lush waterfront gardens that provide unobstructed ocean, lake and panoramic city views. Expansive living spaces are designed to showcase those heart-stopping views with clean European design, dramatic 10ft ceilings, and a tranquil lifestyle marked by private luxury and convenient access to local Miami Beach offerings.
Master bedrooms feature luxurious floor-to-ceiling glass walls and private panoramic views, with spacious walk-in closets and generously appointed en suite bathrooms rendered in sumptuous Italian marble. Kitchens boast chic Italian cabinetry, natural stone countertops, and European appliances that include a wine cooler and cappuccino maker. Additionally, every residence is pre-wired to accommodate smart home technology, while also featuring a full-size washer and dryer for your maximum convenience.
Several unique floorplans are available, with dazzling views of the city, ocean and/or Intracoastal Waterway. Most residences also feature a private elevator foyer.
Enjoy waterfront gardens and the gold-star standard lifestyle that the Ritz Carlton is known for, such as a luxurious rooftop pool deck with spacious cabanas and poolside grille, as well as breathtaking views of the ocean, city and lake. Escape to our lush and regenerative meditation garden, or dock your boat on a private waterway. Luxury amenities also include a Club Room with a pool table and virtual golf, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center and accompanying Spa, a unique first-of-its-kind Art Studio, and a fully equipped Children’s Playroom provide additional comfort and convenience.
The Residences offer easy access to all that Miami Beach has to offer, including beaches, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. The fun of South Beach and the shops at Bal Harbour are all conveniently accessible within minutes.
- Custom interiors designed by Master Architect Piero Lissoni
- Private elevator foyers in most residences
- Stone flooring in all common areas, kitchen and bathrooms
- Wood flooring in bedrooms
- Solid-core oversized doors
- Expansive hurricane resistant windows and doors throughout
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Summer kitchens in select residences
- Plunge pools in select residences
- Variable refrigerant flow HVAC System
- Designer Boffi kitchens by Lissoni
- Expansive stone countertops
- Gaggenau Appliances
- Zucchetti plumbing fixtures in kitchen and bath
- Designer Boffi bathrooms by Lissoni
- Stone floors and walls
- Lualdi oversized glass-enclosed rain showers
- Jetted soaking tubs
The Ritz Carlton Residences Amenities
- Tropically Landscaped Rooftop Pool Deck with stunning views of Miami Beach, Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
- Private Residents’ Day Yacht
- 36 Private Boat Dockages
- Miami Beach Concierge Services for Beach Club Access
- Two 24-hour Attended Lobbies
- 24-hour Valet Parking Service
- Waterfront Social Room with Bar, Catering Kitchen and State-of-the-art Entertainment System
- Expansive Infinity-edge Pool with Waterfall
- Spacious Private Poolside Cabanas
- Whirlpool Spa
- Poolside Grille Restaurant
- Meditation Garden
- Private Residents’ Club Room with Bar, Virtual Golf and Billiards Table
- Cinema-style Screening Room
- On-site Spa with Steam Room, Sauna and Treatment Suite
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Indoor & Outdoor Yoga Studios
- Art Studio
- Kids Room
- Car-wash Facilities
- Dog Walk
- Pet Grooming Room
- Limited Number of Guest Suites Available for Purchase
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Mid-Beach Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Mid-Beach
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Mid-Beach Floor Plans
Nearby Condos in Mid-Beach
Stories that might interest you
The Miami real estate market has been moving in interesting ways over the past few years. Some believe the market is bottoming out after a few years of softness, others think that we are set for another condo bust. Let’s...
The reality is that for the typical visitor or resident of Miami Beach, they come to walk, bike, skateboard, and scooter around town, but it’s still important to know you public transit options. Getting around any city...
Gear up to kick-start summer on an eventful note. May brings with it plenty of music festivals, Mother’s Day specials and Memorial Day events that will keep your calendar merrily full. Read on for details: Miami...