Koya Bay: Limited edition waterfront townhomes, tailored for the ultimate coastal lifestyle, in the guard-gated Eastern Shores community of North Miami Beach
A handful of 4-story townhomes make up the guard-gated, waterfront community of Koya Bay at Eastern Shores. Crafted to elevate the joys of coastal living, these ultra-luxury townhomes are being developed to offer a distinctive lifestyle with refined rooftop lounge experiences, unlimited Intracoastal views, and resort-style amenities.
Designed by the award-winning Randall Stofft Architects, only 10 four-story townhomes will make up this exclusive community. Each masterfully designed smart-home, by Witkin Hults Design Group, will exude tropical modern flair with bright and airy interiors, underlined by warm, timeless finishes. Crafted for an opulent coastal lifestyle, each townhome will feature its own private dock, a customizable enclosed rooftop lounge, an expansive rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and summer kitchen, and waterfront balconies at every level. Its Boat Club will offer added access to watersports from the private dock, with easy delivery of rentals such as jet skis and paddleboards.
Nestled within the private enclave of Eastern Shores in North Miami Beach, Koya Bay will sit right next door to the expansive Oleta River State Park (known for its mountain trails and kayaking). Minutes from Haulover Inlet and Marina, residents will have unrestricted access to the ocean. The Bal Harbour Shops, Aventura Mall, Intracoastal Mall, Museum of Contemporary Art, top-rated Ruth K. K-8 School, the FIU Biscayne Bay Campus, two Publix supermarkets, star-chef dining, and golden beaches are all less than 15 minutes away by car.
Koya Bay Residence Features:
- 4,327 to 5,288 square feet of modern space with soaring ceilings
- Masterfully designed 3-to-5-bedroom townhome floor plans
- Waterfront balconies on every level
- Expansive rooftop terrace with outdoor jacuzzi and summer kitchen
- Enclosed air-conditioned rooftop lounge, customizable to fit individual lifestyle by transforming into a gym, office, guest room, or gentleman’s room
- Top-of-the-line professional Wolf appliances
- Custom wood cabinetry and handcrafted solid-core interior doors
- Floor-to-ceiling impact glass doors and impact windows
- Smart home technology with low-voltage wiring system
- Private elevator
Koya Bay Building Amenities:
- A private boat slip, with water and electricity hookups included at each slip
- Direct ocean access
- Access to a state-of-the-art Boat Club with watercraft rentals, from paddleboards to jet skis and diverse outboard vessels, all of which can be delivered to the private dock
- 2-car garages per residence with optional car lift
- Police guard-gated community access with 24/7 manned security
Koya Bay Amenities
Available Condos at Koya Bay
Koya Bay Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||The Bali||4 / 4.5||1-4||5133 + N/A|
|02, 03, 04, 07, 08, 09||The Aura||4 / 4.5||1-4||4627 + N/A|
|05||The Cypress||5 / 5.5||1-4||5288 + N/A|
|06||The Dahlia||4 / 4.5||1-4||5078 + N/A|
|10||The Eden||4 / 4.5||1-4||4327 + N/A|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in North Miami Beach
Stories that might interest you
From scenic public golf courses to invitation-only clubs, the Miami golf scene has something for everyone. The tropical climate means that you can benefit from beautiful weather nearly all year round, and coupled with the...
If you love Miami, you're probably also a lover of its lush subtropical landscapes, with swaying palms and shady canopied gardens that adorn so many of our favorite outdoor spots. While it may look as though nature simply...
Want to sell your home faster and at maximum value? You’ll want to know these expert real estate tips when it comes to selling your property. Avoid these top 5 home-selling mistakes we’ve seen people make – some of which...