District 225: Fully-furnished, short-term rental and Airbnb-ready, luxury residences in the heart of Downtown Miami
Developed by The Related Group, District 225’s 37-story modern condo tower is set to change Downtown Miami forever. Featuring 347 completely furnished condo residences built to live and host freely, this is the building for the investor and world-traveler alike. Envisioned to easily allow for short-term rentals in the heart of Downtown Miami, these beautifully appointed residences will offer one-of-a-kind luxury accompanied by one of the most ambitious amenities packages offered to date by Related.
Designed by internationally renowned Sieger Suarez Architects, the modern project will feature floorplans that maximize space and are Airbnb-approved. Managed by the Bay Harbor-based Atlantic Pacific, there will be additional staff at District 225 to handle everything Airbnb and short-term rentals - from hosting to marketing, check-ins to check-outs, and even cleaning to regular maintenance.
Creating an environment of comfort and indulgence, each space will offer contemporary interiors featuring warm, inviting neutral palettes highlighted by designer-grade finishes. These fully finished and furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom residences will include tasteful touches such as gourmet kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry with appliances by Bosch, rain showers in the primary bathrooms, custom Italian vanities, and fully built-out closets.
Besides a resort-style pool deck offering gorgeous views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay, other amenities include a rock-climbing wall, private yoga and spinning rooms with virtual trainers, a racquetball court, and much more. Ideal for Airbnb offerings, the residences, featuring keyless technology, are artfully designed to welcome guests with state-of-the-art co-working spaces prewired for high-speed communication and data connection, integrated concierge services, and on-demand housekeeping services.
Located within one of the top 6 most popular neighborhoods in the country for Airbnb, downtown Miami is the melting pot for arts, culture, world cuisine, and entertainment in the city. Living at District 225, residents or guests will have ready access to the Miami-Dade College’s Wolfson Campus next door. They will also be within minutes from popular destinations such as the Bayfront Marketplace and Marina, FTX Arena (formerly American Airlines Arena), the Perez Art Museum, Frost Museum of Science, Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts, the soon-to-be renovated Flagler Street, and Brickell’s financial district. They will also have easy access to a host of public transit options, including the Brightline high-speed rail network at MiamiCentral that connects to Aventura, Fort Lauderdale, the Palm Beaches and all the way to Orlando.
District 225 Features:
- Fully finished and artfully furnished studio, 1-bedroom, and 2-bedroom residences
- Gourmet kitchens featuring custom Italian cabinetry
- Bosch appliances, including paneled refrigerator/freezer and dishwasher, built-in convection oven, cooktop, and microwave
- Fully built-out closets
- Rain showers in primary bathrooms and custom Italian vanities
- Contemporary lighting packages, including recessed lighting, dimmers, and lighting control
- 9-foot-high ceilings
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Smart-home technology for seamless personalization with the touch of a button, including controls for audio, climate, window treatments, and lighting systems
- Pre-wired for high-speed communication and data connection
- Smart access using keyless entry
District 225 Building Amenities:
- Double-height lobby featuring professionally curated, museum-quality art
- Expansive resort-style pool deck offering towel services, an indoor/outdoor bar area and social lounge with food/beverage service, and entertainment room with gaming tables
- Two floors of activity amenities featuring a state-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center that includes a private yoga/spinning room with virtual trainer, an indoor basketball court, a 28-foot-high rock climbing wall, and a regulation-size racquetball court
- Meshberg Group-designed treatment room and spa with separate his-and-hers saunas, steam rooms, and changing rooms
- Co-working floor featuring private meeting rooms, conference room, lounge area, high-speed Internet, and a full-service kitchen
- Rooftop amenity deck with plunge swim spa, fire pit, summer kitchen, and gorgeous views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay
- On-site cafe offering delivery service throughout the building, to residences, and to amenity areas
- Customized password-protected application for smart-home management, including integrated concierge services
- Electric bikes with charging stations for residents on the go
- On-demand housekeeping services
- Climate-controlled package room
- 24/7 security services, high-speed elevators, and controlled property access
- 24/7 valet services and self-parking (valet parking included)
- 24/7 concierge service
District 225 Key Details
District 225 Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at District 225
District 225 Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01||Residence 01||2 / 2||4-37||786 + N/A|
|02||Residence 02||1 / 1||4-37||558 + N/A|
|02 ADA||Residence 02 ADA||1 / 1||4-37||558 + N/A|
|03||Residence 03||1 / 1||4-37||615 + N/A|
|04||Residence 04||1 / 1||4-37||680 + N/A|
|05||Residence 05||2 / 2||4-37||884 + N/A|
|06||Residence 06||2 / 2||4-37||878 + N/A|
|06||Residence 06||Studio / 1||4-33||458 + N/A|
|06 ADA||Residence 06 ADA||2 / 2||4-37||874 + N/A|
|07||Residence 07||1 / 1||4-37||608 + N/A|
|08||Residence 08||Studio / 1||4-33||469 + N/A|
|08 ADA||Residence 08 ADA||Studio / 1||4-33||615 + N/A|
|09||Residence 09||1 / 1||4-37||558 + N/A|
|09 ADA||Residence 09 ADA||1 / 1||4-37||608 + N/A|
|10||Residence 10||1 / 1||4-37||615 + N/A|
|12||Residence 12||2 / 2||4-37||786 + N/A|
Ask the Experts
Nearby Condos in Downtown Miami
Stories that might interest you
You know the restaurant… full of life, love, memories, all shared over incredible food. Now, meet ORA by Casa Tua and live with soul. ORA by Casa Tua is boutique Miami living as you have never seen before: a nature...
With Related Group’s latest purchase of the Diplomat Beach Resort and its public-private partnership on the Hollywood Arts Residences mega-project, the quaint little town of Hollywood Beach, Florida, is in for a major...
ntLooking for the most pet-friendly neighborhoods in Miami for Dogs? Then check out these great Miami neighborhoods that are sure to put a wag in the tail of your favorite furbaby or four-legged friend. Miami is a super...