Inspiration began with 23 Biscayne Bay’s distinctive Bayview location in the Art & Entertainment District.
Located between NE 13th and 36th street, this address is undergoing a Billionaire investment transformation by the City of Miami. Beautification plans for Biscayne Boulevard and the surrounding areas are well underway and the neighboring Museum Park (MAM) Development comprised of 29 acres of public gardens and sculpture installations will strengthen the areas momentum as an emerging global capital.
23 Biscayne Bay residents will enjoy a vibrant mix of restaurants, shops, art galleries, cultural entertainment and more. What more could you ask for? 23 Biscayne Bay your new Greater Miami address.
At 23 Biscayne Bay you will find all of the amenities you'd expect of an architectural masterpiece in a contemporary high-rise. A gorgeous sunrise and sunset awaits you everyday from your Sky Pool deck overlooking the turquoise waters of Biscayne Bay. A State of the Art Gym, a Social Room equipped to play your music of choice from your I-Pod, and a walks away from the Performing Arts Center & Miami Airlines Arena.
- In the heart of the Art and Entertainment District with 2 miles to the Miami's dynamic Downtown area
- Breathtaking bay and Miami Beach & Downtown skyline views
- Secure covered multilevel private parking
- High-speed elevators
- Designed and built by internationally-renowned Melo Group
- Bicycle storage
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring strength, cardiovascular and aerobics
- Modern style pool with expansive deck and patio area overlooking spectacular bay views
- Resident's Social Room with music and TV enjoyment
- Breathtaking views of Biscayne bay, Downtown Miami, and Miami Beach
- A variety of functional floorplans for the ultimate in urban living
- All residences have expansive terraces with glass balconies
- Spacious walk-in closets in the bedrooms (see floorplans)
- Central air conditioning and heating unit
- Sprinkler fire protection system
- Pre-wired for cable television, telephone and high-speed Internet
- Tinted, energy efficient windows
- Impact-resistant windows to meet hurricane codes
- Stackable washer and dryer
23 Biscayne Amenities
Additional Property Details
Available Condos at 23 Biscayne
23 Biscayne Floor Plans
|Apt #||Model||Bed/Bath||Floors||Interior + Ext (Sq Ft)|
|01, 07||UNIT 1 & 7||1/1||5||724 + N/A|
|02, 06||UNIT 2 & 6||3/2||5||1212 + N/A|
|4||UNIT 4||2/2||5||1028 + N/A|
|03, 05||UNIT 3 & 5||3/2||5||1403 + N/A|
23 Biscayne Building Stats
23 Biscayne Recent Sales
|Unit||Bed/Bath||Sq Ft||SalePrice||$/Sq Ft||SaleDate|
|603||3 / 2||1,320||$315,000||$238||12/10/2018|
|605||3 / 2||1,320||$300,000||$227||10/25/2018|
Nearby Condos in Edgewater
Stories that might interest you
While both Miami Beach and Ft. Lauderdale are sunny and idyllic South Florida locations, there are some key differences between the two that are reflected in the local lifestyle of each area. If you’re trying to figure...
We know how much everyone loves to save. That is why, starting this month, we will be featuring a special section talking about all the special deals and offers announced on pre- or latest-construction condos in our...
A Grand Fountain on Biscayne Boulevard Around the time Biscayne Boulevard was being built by the Shoreland Company, in the style of a grand, palm-lined boulevard and shopping street stretching all the way up to Miami...