Video: Residences at 1428 Brickell - Sophisticated, Eco-Luxury in the Heart of Miami
Jan 19, 2023 January 19, 2023
Miami is about to have one of the most luxurious and eco-friendly residential condo buildings ever built, right here in the middle of Brickell. And from the designers of the coveted Arte Surfside beachfront masterpiece.
Designed around the resident, developer Ytech brings Miami its first solar-powered condo tower with The Residences at 1428 Brickell. A powerhouse of bespoke luxury and creation, the LEED-certified building will feature earthy interiors by Italy’s highly acclaimed Antonio Citterio-Patricia Viel design duo, 80,000 square feet of purposefully crafted amenities, and a unique “solar backbone.”
Watch our exclusive video to see what you can expect from this absolutely stunning new condo tower.
Living at The Residences at 1428 Brickell - An Exclusive, Sustainable Sanctuary
Introducing future residents to a new language of luxury, The Residences at 1428 Brickell will feature ultra-spacious floorplans with refined materiality and a love for nature visible all around - from finishes to fixtures to amenities. Multiple pools, a wellness club, a wine & art lounge, plus fully furnished guest suites by Antonio Citterio are just some of the amenities planned for this exquisite tower.
All ultra-luxury layouts at The Residences at 1428 Brickell will be plus-den, starting from a 2-bedroom sized 1,800 square feet to a 4-bedroom with around 4,000 interior square feet. Residences in the penthouse collection will range from 4,000 to 10,000 square feet in size.
The Residences at 1428 Brickell - Key Details
Groundbreaking: Q3 2023
Completion: late 2026
Architecture and interiors by: Italy’s internationally renowned Antionio Citterio and Patricia Viel known for their impeccable, nature-inspired designs and coveted Arte Surfside condos. With a sleek urban outside featuring a solar backbone, this project is a true gem bringing complete fluidity between the interior design and external architecture.
In a nod to its environment, each exquisite residence will open up to romantic water views, 11-foot-high ceilings, and feature floorplans designed to draw in maximum natural light. In their signature style, ACPV Architects will be using the finest natural materials and rich, earthy tones to bring harmony to this private urban sanctuary.
Developer: Ytech- known for cutting-edge projects continues its refined legacy by bringing Miami its first-ever solar-powered condo.
Floors: 70 stories with 189 limited edition residences all facing stunning Biscayne Bay
Unit Sizes: 189 ultra-spacious luxury condos starting from a 2-bedroom sized 1,800 square feet to a 4-bedroom with around 4,000 interior square feet. Residences in the penthouse collection will range from 4,000 to 10,000 square feet in size.
- Bespoke arrival experience: the porte cochere shielded by a lush, urban garden and lavish lobby featuring a library lounge with coffee, tea, champagne, and food options for residents and their guests.
- 7th-floor resort deck: home to a resort-style pool, an aquatic therapy area with lap pool, a children’s splash pad, a club bar and lounge, plus poolside beverage service.
- Children’s offerings: teen’s sports simulator, a children’s interactive playground and creativity room, a children’s learning center with interactive art & didactic sculptures, a dedicated area for children’s parties, a cinema room, and more.
- Self-care: 10,000 sq. ft. of dedicated gym and spa space. Expect private his, hers, and couple’s spa suites, an expansive Technogym with a weight room and HIIT zone, a juice and nutrition wellness bar, hot and cold plunge pools, a meditation room, a wellness concierge, a golf simulator, beauty suite, barbershop, plus an outdoor sun terrace with yoga pavilion.
- Two-story owners club and rooftop observatory: a double-height wine and spirits lounge, private dining room with limited edition Vaselli chef’s kitchen, a full bar featuring craft cocktails, state-of-the-art office suites, and more. The rooftop observatory will afford breathtaking views of the city and bay from 850 feet in the sky. Expect a two-story atrium with lush planting, a rooftop lounge bar, and poolside service.
What’s Living in Miami’s Brickell Neighborhood Like?
Brickell is known for being Miami’s bayfront financial district. Living in Brickell, Residents will enjoy being in the heart of the Manhattan of the South. The Brickell City Centre, with its collection of European brands and fine eateries, is a leisurely stroll away. Countless corporate offices, consulates, banks, and financial institutions will also be within walking distance.
Besides world-class bars, restaurants, and nightclubs in the area, residents will have multiple public transportation options within easy reach too – from the free trolley to Metrorail, and the Brightline Station (high-speed train to Orlando) in Downtown. By car, Downtown’s FTX Arena (for sports and concerts) will be 15 minutes, Coconut Grove’s Regatta Park (for international sail events) will be 15 minutes, South Beach will be 20 minutes, and the Miami International Airport will also be 20 minutes.
For more phenomenal videos on Miami's best new buildings, pre-construction projects, neighborhood comparisons, restaurants, and as well as expert information on Miami and Miami Beach Real Estate, subscribe to our YouTube channel, and follow us on Instagram @BlackbookProperties.
Thanks for watching!